mara7c chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
I just came across this and even though I'm a little delayed I had to comment. LMAO! This is too funny, especially the whole "singing Phantom of the Opera in the shower". I loved that fic but damn, that's funny!
TotallyPointless22 chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
This was epic. Healingward was my favorite. Everyone knows the cure for trauma is edward sex!
disabled now chapter 1 . 9/25/2009
I almost didn't want to review, because the count is '69.'

But I did anyway.

Ms. Leading08 chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
I'm a little confused about some of that to be honest...but what I did understand was hilarious.

And, I agree with you about "Gwenyth", half the time when I read an Edward slash-fic from his point of view, I just assume it is a snarky Bella or Alice until he says his name. He's definitely been girlified.

Also, I think most Edwards out there are Douchewards in their own way. And that 99.9% of the fic community wants Edward to be there baby daddy...not me, of course ;)

But yea, this was fun.
maggiejoma chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
you are a total it, love it. Even though all you say is true...I'll just keep reading all these same ol same ol stories...just can't get enough...bad boys are especially my fav...thanks made me gafaw!
Steel Drums and Island Dances chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
You know, the saddest part of this fic was that what made it so funny was that it was completely and utterly TRUE. Stunning job.
glittergirlaura chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
That was so funny! especially the gayward one, I couldn't stop laughing. I have seen fics that have thoes kind of Edwards but I don't want to be offensive to anyone. It was still funny
fabbydulcinea chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
omg! had me laughing throughout the whole thing...i'm positive i've read enough FF and i'm sure i've read something dealing with one of the edwards described by you...hilarious!'re a genious!...keep writing you're my hero at the moment..hehe
littleclarestar chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
That is one of the funniest things I read in ages.

And oh so true.

All goes hand in hand with his emerald eyes, ability to make women come every time (and at the same time as him) often more than once and the fact that he doesn't snore. Ever. Oh, and he's always got masses of money.

And don't get me started on Bella's mahogany hair...

Thank you!
OldLenn chapter 1 . 7/9/2009

Damn this was funny. Nothing like seeing something that breaks down our love for the many Blankwards out there swimming in the world of fandom.

I loved the whole Gayward thing, BTW. Gwenyth... If I might ask, where the hell did Gwenyth come from? :D Ha, elk blood... XD

Haha, 'I must go down on it so my saliva can dissolve the Cymbalta coating off your cock'

Epic win *gives sweeping bow*
marukawa chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
.WIN. better than excessive sex and the STD that follows. genius.
Taking a break chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
That was pretty fricken funny. I snorted trying to keep my laughing to a minimum.

Go conquer the bitches! LOL. Gotta confess though, I wouldn't mind a session with spankward! LOFL...
hudsonmama chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
The part about the Cymbalta coating...causing me to currently LMAO!
cool-pen-name-here chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
wow...that was freakin hilarious! healingward was my favorite...
dragonlady123 chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
this is so true! hahah omg Gayward is my favorite... I've never noticed because when I'm reading a story I'm so into it, but looking back i can so see the Gwenyth in most of my favorite fics. :)
117 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »