Reviews for The UGLY TRUTH ABOUT YOUR FAVORITE BLANKWARD
fiberkitty chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
I guess I shouldn't post my DnD oneshot now. :)

Thanks for the giggles!
smellyia chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
ok...so this is why you MUST HAVE A NEW COMPUTER.

this bit of drabble was quite possibly the most enlightening and meaningful thing ever done in Twilight Fandom.

oh, and it was like the best BSG precursor ever.

shit, i must read again...because I haven't laughed enough today.
Gustariana chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
I'll take a sword fight over chicks with dicks any day...

and I think the next installment needs to have an emotionally unavailable manwhore...and calloushandward HAS to be included cuz everyone loves that for some reason...

I like my men with nice hands.. and Gwenyth does too...

Love the humor and I am the 1st in line to get my stuff crackficked.. haha
americnxidiot chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
"Uh... Bella, you know what would really exorcise the crazy right out of you? Ass sex."

"Why Edward... what ever do you mean?"

"Well, they use to give crazy people lobotomies back in the day. This is sort of like that.. A lo-bottom-y. Heh heh."

This thing was fucking brilliant hahah. I'm really glad you ranted and posted this.
wtvoc chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
you are an asshole. just because i started a trend, doesn't mean you get to include me in your little group. how DARE you categorize me with HER.

and you know who i'm talking about.

grumble grumble.

i refuse to ever again correction your punctuation for the various derivations of the possessive plural for "douche."

JE REFUSE, MONSIEUR
Savage Juno chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
That is one of the f*cking funniest things I have ever read.

"Bella, you know what would really exorcise the crazy right out of you? Ass sex"

"lo-bottom-y"

"Edward's real name is Gwenyth."

"You called your salt water aquarium 'Middle Earth'"

Bwahahahaha!
Pastiche Pen chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
MERE MAKES ME LAUGH MY ASS OFF! AND - SHE NEEDS TO WRITE MORE. YOU SHOULD INCLUDE A NYMPHELLA WHO FACE F**S A GNOME. OH. WHAT I MEAN IS: MORE MORE MORE!
Twilightgirl625 chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
OMG! I couldn't stop laughing! I laughed my a** off! lol!
acirelemagne chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
GENIUS.
BellsNWhistles4Edward chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
step. away. from. the. keyboard.

LOL! You crack me up, bb.

Go read MY newest fic so you can make fun of IT NEXT! I wanna get made fun of too! ROFLOL!
Edward the Dark Angel chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
You crack me up, but when you repost Snide and Prejudiced, THEN I will be happy.
Thallium81 chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
your callous irreverance for my art has insulted my integrity. my skillful use of euphemism is tarnished by your skullduggery. i demand justice.

pistols at dawn.