Reviews for Show and Tell
Aquarius-1977 chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
Got a big, dopey grin reading this! First, I'm glad someone has written stories based on the series - I thought the films were okay but the show is so special to me. Second, I always loved Kitty episodes, so your story was especially delightful for that! So glad I read this. :)
SimplyMe514 chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
YES! Very simply put, yes. You nailed them!
The Addams Family is a very recent interest to me-I've only seen bits and pieces of the movies and I've had the original series DVD set delivered just a few days ago, but I've already watched enough of it to know that you've captured the feel of the 1960s TV show perfectly. This could work as an actual episode, and there's no higher praise. You obviously know this family of nutters very well. A truly enjoyable piece. Congratulations.

SimplyMe514, too lazy to log in.
Ivy000 chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
Ha! This is hilarious!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
You captured the characters in a perfect way. I love the movies but the tv show is so much more special to me. I wish you did more fanfics about it
1a4b chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
I really like this it seemed to have the Addams family feeling about it. I could picture it all.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
Sounds like a real episode well done :)
Mequan chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
WOW. This is so good. I could see this as an episode playing in my head. It's exactly as the TV show would be if it were on that topic. You should deffffinately write some more on the Addams Family. It's quite amusing to read, and I personally think that you right on the money when it comes to getting the characters reactions and such.
electric gurrl chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
That was funny and totally had the spirit of the show. I loved the humor in it and how easy it is for the family doing their "regular" things to scare other people half to death.

"Kitty Cat ate Fido!"

Hahaha. I loved it.
Annoymous I know I mispelled chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
Wonderful! I loved this it reminds me of the old Addams Family how humorous and lovely! Well done :)
let's give this another try chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
Wow, this is excellent. I can picture this as an actual Addams episode. Hope you write more in the future!
GrimlockX4 chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
I love the Addams family! . It amazes of what they can do to scare 'normal' people out of their pants. :)
crazyfangirl95 chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
That was great! :)
funkydelic sid chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
OK. That was all right, a little OOC but, it was good nevertheless.
blueblackangel chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
Aww! I like this :)

Great job .
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
Love the one-shot.

I so want a pet lion. :)