Reviews for SasUKE
Pheonix09 chapter 2 . 8/7/2011
CONTINUE THIS IS AWESOME!
Pheonix09 chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
Poor Sasu-chan

that was entertaining, awesome job
Cherry Maiden chapter 2 . 2/18/2010
LMAO! OH GOD! this is so awesome! I cant wait for the other guys to get into this! All because of his underwear too. HA! oh and is this when they are older, like shippudden or their younger years? Update soon!
RejectedShyRebel18 chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
ok thise is cute and funny
MoroTheWolfGod chapter 2 . 10/14/2009
Actually this just turned me on to the Lee/Sasu pairing...who'd have thunk.
DarkAngel010 chapter 2 . 8/5/2009
hn
abhorrent chapter 2 . 6/12/2009
Lololol. I really like this idea.

It's a lot better than all of the "Now what if all the boys suddenly liked Naruto?" concepts running around rampant.

Please continue.
colgate.advanced.fresh chapter 2 . 3/3/2009
aww :) this is cute! update soon please x x x
smarterthanyouraveragetoddler chapter 2 . 2/26/2009
haha lol I love this story I have neer thought that anyone would be attracted to Lee other than he is a super sweet guy and I love him because he is funny but lol update please this is good! :)
lil joker 1989 chapter 2 . 2/25/2009
lol this is cute } also who gives a sick patient tomatoes ? oh thats right naruto does LOL cant wait for the next chapter -
i-am-turk-fear-me chapter 2 . 2/13/2009
cute please contiue _
dragonfire7654321 chapter 2 . 2/12/2009
_OMG! I'm loving this story so far it's great and i love sasuke's personality and his reactions with the guys.I hope you update soon and can't wait to read more.
japanesenut chapter 2 . 2/7/2009
Jajaja I dont know why I think it was so funny Naruto got him tomatoes lol 3 Keep up! I like this story alot! and i really mean alot! there is no doubt in my mind Sasuke is a UKE :P the name says it all!
Dragon77 chapter 2 . 2/7/2009
Wow. This sounds very promising! I look forward to your next update!
sucker-for-romance xD chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
it really good. :) will it continue? hope so. :)

-_-