Reviews for School Days
Cloaked Glydr chapter 2 . 2/17
Im re-reading this FF again cuz it was so good. You already set up the 2 characters who tries to break KP and RS apart. Im not gonna spoil anything, but this FF had Wayne and Stephanie as pretty major characters, with more develop than other FFs ive read.
NJ chapter 27 . 10/13/2014
I love how you keep the stories clean and it doesn't become raunchy. I also love how instead of jumping to conclusions, Kim and Ron communicate with each other. I have read a few of your other stories, Tunnel Vision and the sequel and enjoyed those as well. Thanks for writing good clean stories of Kim Possible!
BookQueen12321 chapter 13 . 1/4/2014
Overton? Very nice! :) perfext song 4 Stephanie! My one complaint is that everyone still idolizes Ron and Kim to almost a rediculous level...other than that love it still!:)
BookQueen12321 chapter 12 . 1/4/2014
Ron and Kim r just TOO adorable! Love how you portray them! :) love the story
Guest chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
Loving your story so far! Great characterization
Melanie chapter 24 . 7/4/2013
This story sounds so much like me. I have such a hard time saying no when people need me and as a freshman in college also it sounds just like me! lol. Thanks so much for all of your writing. I will continue reading all of your stories. They are amazing!
Baku babe chapter 28 . 2/17/2013
Incredible! Amazing! Fantastic! I love how in character you keep them. I love their relationship. I love love LOVE the storyline. This has been one hell of a ride and thank you for taking me along XD
JP1124 chapter 27 . 12/17/2012
Yo I love this story man and I love how u turned Say the Word the way u did it was awesome. Definitly 1 of my fav stories as well as u being 1 of my fav authors
Star chapter 7 . 9/24/2012
Huh...Seems it's Kim's turn to lose her pants
Star chapter 6 . 9/24/2012
If that ever happened Wayne your arm wouldn't be a part of your body
Star chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
And I have a feeling I'm going to want to kick Wayne in the balls veeeery soon...
Valerie3 chapter 3 . 8/3/2011
I really love Kim and Ron's sparring session this chapter and it's effect on everyone. It was pretty awesome.
Guest chapter 28 . 7/15/2011
I think ron kiss kim on the head to much. Other than that the story was AMAZING and PERFECT!
Valerie3 chapter 21 . 7/4/2011
Chapter 21 has got to be my favorite chapter so far in this fanfic. I loved all the flight stuff. I also absolutely loved it when Wade mentioned that Kim and Ron didn't know how to fly a plane when they were attempting to do exactly that. It made a scene full of angst pretty funny.
raveman2 chapter 28 . 6/29/2011
Well that was a lovely story. I really enjoyed it. I was searching to see if there we're any good fics to read and I have to say this really touched me. This will be in my favorites just in case I wanted to read it again. Great Job!