Reviews for School Days
Reader101w chapter 24 . 10/25/2009
Great new chapter, pretty big cliffhanger.

Things are turning pretty bad again for Kim and Ron, I hope everything will turn out okay. And what is going on with that professor Kim is working for?

I hope to read more on this soon

keep up the very good writing that you do,

reader101w
whitem chapter 24 . 10/25/2009
Forces converging indeed...

I'm wondering what's up up with this Dr. Devlin and Gerald... And what the heck did Ron unwittingly sign?

Throwing a few more things into the pot I see, and pretty soon it's going to all boil over...

Until the next...
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 24 . 10/24/2009
And Wayne makes his move! Making Ron look bad in front of the whole world... sneaky.

Great chapter, as usual, and it seems another villain is getting Kim help without her knowing.

Keep the good writing.
screaming phoenix chapter 24 . 10/24/2009
Auugh! Some major drama here. It does seem that forces are conspiring against these two. You are doing an excellent job ratcheting up both the tension and the angst between the two of them. Misunderstanding are running free around here like Ron with monkeys.

I can't wait to finally see Wayne get taken down it will be sweet!
JCS1966 chapter 24 . 10/24/2009
Oh, boy, the angst is ramping up here. Hope Kim and Ron realize what's happening before it all explodes in more than their faces.

Great chapter, sir. Ready for more!
Classic Cowboy chapter 24 . 10/24/2009
if Wayne was waiting for a rough spell with Kim and Ron to move in, There he's got one. Kim and Ron both are gonna be sore at each other for a bit after this chap me thinks.

Good stuff, Cap, keep it up!
Thomas Linquist chapter 24 . 10/24/2009
This chapter felt a little more rough and choppy than usual to me. Not sure why exactly. Might have been the number of scene breaks.

Never heard of excessive celebration as a penalty.
loveandwar007 chapter 24 . 10/24/2009
Whoo-wee, LOTS of stuff going on here. Take an internship, a couple girls, mix in a professor and a graduate student with some tricks up their sleeves, Kim piling on more than she can handle and Ron's frustration leading to unsportsmanship, and you've got one heck of a recipe for disaster! I'm sure Wayne's just basking in his glory right now. Can't wait for more!
Jason Barnett chapter 24 . 10/24/2009
ejected for excessive celebration
castorg chapter 24 . 10/24/2009
Captian,

As always a very good story, the plot line is shaping up and the little tid-bits just adds that extra flair. Found this one that may have got pass the Betas [ As Ron calmed down he noticed the official signaling a personal file {is this suppost to be "foul" not "file" ?} and calling his number. That's it for now. I look forward to the chills, spills and a odd Cuddlebuddy to round up this episode.

Thanks
Joe Stoppinghem chapter 24 . 10/24/2009
Yea, they're talking on too much and it's starting to show.

I have to wonder what did Ron sign and how much more trouble will there be for him. As for ejection from the game, we'll see what he says when the coach chews him a new one. Either Ron will say "Wayne said..."

I can't imagine that Wayne is the sponsor for the research Kim's involved with, but that will come out too. Probably Gemini. :)

Lastly, you are doing a great story showing the major downside of being famous or wealthy. Not know who you can trust, or why do they want to be friends with you. Because of you or what you have.

Thanks for writing this story.
daywalkr82 chapter 24 . 10/24/2009
"There's treachery afoot."
CajunBear73 chapter 24 . 10/24/2009
A bit of bad karma, snakes in the grass, a nudge here and there, some coincidences and big plans in motion here to chip away at what Kim and Ron have for each other.

Some accidental in timing, some per a playbook in a hack's hands and some from a bigger player who is in the field of Team Possible's missions.

Looks like several adversaries are putting their plans in motion to cause that big breakup of Kim and Ron, and maybe more, as this closes. Kim's being played by a professor who is not quite what he seems, that and his 'assistant'. Wonder if he's been fully vetted by GJ as well for authenticity...

Wayne's plans are going full tilt here as he gets things under Ron's skin about him and Kim on the field and gets him discredited in full view of the country... and James Possible. Wonder when that is going to blow up on the blond about who is really 'worthy' of his daughter's attention...

And Ron has been played big time by that 'autograph request'. I fear what Ron signed will come back to haunt him, just like that setup with the ladies and the hidden camera.

Now comes the fallout from the game, Ron taking that mission solo and all the other tweaks from Kim's days just past. Hope the campus can handle this.

It may take a bit for Kim to realize she and Ron are being played like this. So many are tearing at them and she may not recognize all the factions working either her or Ron until it's too late.

As for Ron, when he figures it out, Wayne and Devlin had better be in a nuke-proof bunker.

CB73
Sentinel103 chapter 24 . 10/24/2009
well it looks like some of Wayne's plans seem to be advancing Capt, I would have thought that Wayne would have been more straight foreward and I think that he just got lucky. Now Ron being upset with Kim seen with a grad student and things pulling them apart. Well the pressure's on. Wayne will win a bit here and if Vancercroft loses because of Ron's in you face out burst that could leave him suspended from the team.

Wayne's rift. Now Kim hanging with the grad student may not suit Wayne's goals it has at least got Kim and Ron separated. And he can always tell her that Ron can take on the missions since he was able to take down Amy.

Looks like they had better talk things out fast and back away from a few extra currics or at least make some time for themselves othewise Kim and Ron may split up. Even though Wayne's plans may not work out for him completely they still may spell the end for Kim and Ron's relationship.

Thanks for the update Capt,

Larry
Quathis chapter 24 . 10/24/2009
Most of the problems look like small, everyday stuff, but it's piling on fast. Don't like how Ron got tricked into "autographing" the bottom of the page - smells like a monkey's butt to me. Hopefully the two will get their heads back on straight, and take a moment to relax - something that was missing this chapter. Looking forward to what happens next.
742 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »