Reviews for School Days
CajunBear73 chapter 25 . 11/20/2009
Kim smells a rat, and he's wearing Wayne's aftershave...

Too many coincidences, of the bump in the road kind, have happened between Kim and Ron the last few months. A piece of the puzzle that Kim was waiting for just dropped right into her hands.

She still had her doubts of the Senior Football player's intentions, but he just gave away too much, too soon, to make his case to Kim while not knowing things were still going right between her and Ron. Tipped his hand at the wrong time, I'd say.

Kim's Dad is in for one heck of a grilling by two redheads when she gets home. But first she's got to intercept James as he tries to strangle Ron for 'all the wrongs' he's done to his Kimmie-cub. James took the bait of the flash that was Wayne over the substance that is Ron. Besides Kim's lack of talent in the kitchen, I think I can see where Kim's hottie fixation came from...

I mean Anne can cook really well and she has no problems accepting the goofy guy over the smotties or hotties of her youth. It's got to be the genetics.

Wayne's little ploy to 'cut' Ron out of the picture, more than one mind you, came to naught, and now it seems that there's more than a spoiled brat involved in this setup. The brat's dad too? Oh boy.

I think after this Kim and Ron are going to be very much on their toes about who their friends really are and what their surroundings are too.

Now to take care of one item on their shortlist... Back at home.

CB73
rufus3000 chapter 25 . 11/20/2009
Good thing Kim and Ron know how to keep a cool head around each other. Enough to hear each other out and not immediately lash out. Logic and cooler heads prevail.
Tito-Mosquito chapter 24 . 10/29/2009
I think we all know what Ron just did! Kim would know by the color of his eyes! Danny may be right about the university conspiring against them.

As always captain, I enjoy your stories! Keep up the good work, man!
Danny-171984 chapter 24 . 10/27/2009
Danm...its getting quite dark...and I'm liking it. It sucks that people are bastards and envious about Ron and Kim' relationship. Man, I heard that people fake to be your friend but this is like mass murderer. Not only are they trying to destroy their reputation but their morals, dignity and minds. Sigh...this world is so corrupted. Until next time.

Danny
King Of Anime chapter 24 . 10/26/2009
OMG! Ron how could you? I know, it wasn't his fault, but man some crazy stuff is going on. It looks like Wayne and this Dr. Devilin are causing muy big problems for our two heroes. I hope this doesn't spell the end for Team Possible! I can't wait for more.

Salute. KingOAnime
Reader101w chapter 24 . 10/25/2009
Great new chapter, pretty big cliffhanger.

Things are turning pretty bad again for Kim and Ron, I hope everything will turn out okay. And what is going on with that professor Kim is working for?

I hope to read more on this soon

keep up the very good writing that you do,

reader101w
whitem chapter 24 . 10/25/2009
Forces converging indeed...

I'm wondering what's up up with this Dr. Devlin and Gerald... And what the heck did Ron unwittingly sign?

Throwing a few more things into the pot I see, and pretty soon it's going to all boil over...

Until the next...
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 24 . 10/24/2009
And Wayne makes his move! Making Ron look bad in front of the whole world... sneaky.

Great chapter, as usual, and it seems another villain is getting Kim help without her knowing.

Keep the good writing.
screaming phoenix chapter 24 . 10/24/2009
Auugh! Some major drama here. It does seem that forces are conspiring against these two. You are doing an excellent job ratcheting up both the tension and the angst between the two of them. Misunderstanding are running free around here like Ron with monkeys.

I can't wait to finally see Wayne get taken down it will be sweet!
JCS1966 chapter 24 . 10/24/2009
Oh, boy, the angst is ramping up here. Hope Kim and Ron realize what's happening before it all explodes in more than their faces.

Great chapter, sir. Ready for more!
Classic Cowboy chapter 24 . 10/24/2009
if Wayne was waiting for a rough spell with Kim and Ron to move in, There he's got one. Kim and Ron both are gonna be sore at each other for a bit after this chap me thinks.

Good stuff, Cap, keep it up!
Thomas Linquist chapter 24 . 10/24/2009
This chapter felt a little more rough and choppy than usual to me. Not sure why exactly. Might have been the number of scene breaks.

Never heard of excessive celebration as a penalty.
loveandwar007 chapter 24 . 10/24/2009
Whoo-wee, LOTS of stuff going on here. Take an internship, a couple girls, mix in a professor and a graduate student with some tricks up their sleeves, Kim piling on more than she can handle and Ron's frustration leading to unsportsmanship, and you've got one heck of a recipe for disaster! I'm sure Wayne's just basking in his glory right now. Can't wait for more!
Jason Barnett chapter 24 . 10/24/2009
ejected for excessive celebration
castorg chapter 24 . 10/24/2009
Captian,

As always a very good story, the plot line is shaping up and the little tid-bits just adds that extra flair. Found this one that may have got pass the Betas [ As Ron calmed down he noticed the official signaling a personal file {is this suppost to be "foul" not "file" ?} and calling his number. That's it for now. I look forward to the chills, spills and a odd Cuddlebuddy to round up this episode.

Thanks