Reviews for School Days
The Black Gandhi chapter 27 . 12/17/2012
Yo I love this story man and I love how u turned Say the Word the way u did it was awesome. Definitly 1 of my fav stories as well as u being 1 of my fav authors
Star chapter 7 . 9/24/2012
Huh...Seems it's Kim's turn to lose her pants
Star chapter 6 . 9/24/2012
If that ever happened Wayne your arm wouldn't be a part of your body
Star chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
And I have a feeling I'm going to want to kick Wayne in the balls veeeery soon...
Valerie3 chapter 3 . 8/3/2011
I really love Kim and Ron's sparring session this chapter and it's effect on everyone. It was pretty awesome.
Guest chapter 28 . 7/15/2011
I think ron kiss kim on the head to much. Other than that the story was AMAZING and PERFECT!
Valerie3 chapter 21 . 7/4/2011
Chapter 21 has got to be my favorite chapter so far in this fanfic. I loved all the flight stuff. I also absolutely loved it when Wade mentioned that Kim and Ron didn't know how to fly a plane when they were attempting to do exactly that. It made a scene full of angst pretty funny.
raveman2 chapter 28 . 6/29/2011
Well that was a lovely story. I really enjoyed it. I was searching to see if there we're any good fics to read and I have to say this really touched me. This will be in my favorites just in case I wanted to read it again. Great Job!
kaitlynchosenisme chapter 17 . 4/11/2011
Awesome chapter Ron gets to go Full Monkey again! YAY! Seriously though, the way you described the gods of Egypt and the way you delivered the adventure, I was literally hanging on the edge of my seat. its a great story so far and it was nice to get away from the college drama Wayne (shudder) and Stephanie are creating. can't wait to read more!

-Kaitlyn
Muzzlehatch chapter 17 . 12/2/2010
I just saw the picture "All Wrapped Up" that you did for this chapter.
Muzzlehatch chapter 11 . 9/12/2010
Came back after a few weeks. Got to see how Kimbo's going to get out from under this time.
TheRedKommie chapter 27 . 8/27/2010
PANDA APPROVED! YES SIR! BIG TIME!

Very fine piece of work there Cap. You kept throwing things at Ron and Kim and they kept fighting it off! Together they can do anything!

One of the best stories I have read, and I keep hoping to read the others!

BTW, loved the Tool Time and Golden Girls cameos!
AmericanGecko chapter 28 . 5/31/2010
Brilliantly written, and I am really glad I found this after it was completed. Don't think I could have stood the suspense. And I love the way the question was asked. ;)

The only thing I would suggest is keeping better track of names. The main thing that comes to mind is a few paragraphs where there was a description of Robert and Wayne, and you kept calling them both "Wayne", making it really hard to keep track. Also, I noticed that you seemingly changed the names of a few other characters with each chapter, such as flipping between Ron's dad being called "Dean" and "Gene".

Other than that, I absolutely loved it. :)
Sharksbean chapter 26 . 5/4/2010
okay that was one badical chapter.
Sharksbean chapter 22 . 5/3/2010