Reviews for School Days
kim's 1 fan chapter 25 . 1/7/2010
Hey there Cap'n,

Another great chapter.

Well, sounds to me like it finally happened, Wayne's got ahead of himself, and soon will find out, you don't cross Kim Possible, or Ron Stoppable!

I Love It!

kim's 1 fan chapter 24 . 1/6/2010
Hey Cap'n, another great chapter.

Sounds like Wayne is behind all their problems to me.

Even Kim's professor and the grad student could be working for him.

kim's 1 fan chapter 23 . 1/6/2010
Hey Cap'n, another great chapter, and a great game!

Nice of Ron to involve Wayne, in the game.

I just hope that Wayne learned something from this.

(But I very highly doubt it.)

kim's 1 fan chapter 22 . 1/5/2010
Hey there Cap'n, another great chapter bud.

But you know, the more I read about that Wayne creep, the more I want to see him get whats coming to him.

I hope Ron and Kim both clean his clock.

Nice job creating a perfect villan in him, someone people really love to hate.

You've got my vote for next years fannies, for best villan.

noncynic chapter 28 . 12/23/2009
All Good. Except..well, I'll send you a separate message about that. Great ending.
Joe Stoppinghem chapter 28 . 12/22/2009
Nice ending to this story and fun to see the guys are on the ball too.

With the things happening today, this was a pure enjoyment to read. I hope that there are still a few more stories up your sleeve.

Thanks for all the time and effort you've put into this and all the other works too.

Joe
castorg chapter 28 . 12/21/2009
Captain,

I liked the way you ended this one-some laughs, some tears, and finaly some cheers. Thanks for the story, I look forward to the Olympics. ("Fanfare") LOL. Merry Christmas.
Danny-171984 chapter 28 . 12/21/2009
I'm so glad that you continue. I'm also glad that both families took it the news in such a positive, supportive way.

Yes! a continuation. Can't wait to read the upcoming story. Until next time.

Danny
Guest chapter 28 . 12/21/2009
Nice tale. It has been a fun read. Glad to see Wayne gone and dealt with. He may be a "minor" villian, but the evil is the same. He definitely has supervillan potential... Kim & Ron engaged? Of course! That invites a whole new set of adventures itself...

Like the plan to start a new story for the next semester, continuing in this thread would make this really lengthy. Will the next story span a semester or just cover the Olympics I wonder?

Like the directions the next story is headed toward- Kim has always been X-Games material, and since Ron is more athletically inclined than he used to be, they should do great around the Winter Olympics.

I was watching celebrity skiing with Barkin on the TV this afternoon- actually Patrick Warburton (ironic!) was one of the cleb contestants... Needless to say I couldn't help think of your story... Kim and Ron could most def be involved in that kind of stuff... Just remember, Ron's a winner, and not a luger!

Carry on, Captain!
King Of Anime chapter 28 . 12/20/2009
Great chapter Captain. I was hoping for a continuation of some kind. I'm looking forward to reading the olympics story, especially since Rn and KIm are now engaged. (That should be an adventure all on it's own).

Also, My Christmas story is up. Thanks again for letting me use some parts of your story. I really appreciate it and I look forward to what adventures you'll put Kim and Ron in.

Salute. KingOAnime.
Reader101w chapter 28 . 12/20/2009
You spoil us, an encore after 'School days' and a teaser for a next story.

Loved the epilogue, nice job on giving the men a little more credit for their observance.

the dishwasher part cracked me up, I can imagine Kim looking at it the first time after 'Clean Slate'

So, another olympics story? I can't wait. but I guess it will take at least until half of February before the story starts.

keep up the very good writing that you do,

reader101w
JCS1966 chapter 28 . 12/20/2009
Why, you so-snd-so, throwing a curve ball like this...

This is a excellent way to segue into a new phase in Kim and Ron's lives

Loved the simul-proposal. and the various convos. I knew James can't be so clueless at times.

You can't go wrog with lotta K/R, and again you've proven that here.

Sounds like with your Olympics plot, this story may have to be upgraded from complete to ongoing, at least that's what I'm reading form this. Whatever happens, I'm really looking forward to what's next! See you soon!
Quathis chapter 28 . 12/20/2009
Well, if the story continues (and I am glad it is!) than you might want to change the status back to in-progress. The parents views were hilarious and I especially laughed at how the men let the women think they were clueless. Very nice and I am anticipating more great chapters. Merry Christmas, or whatever you celebrate, to you and yours!
Slyrr chapter 28 . 12/20/2009
It's always fun to read engagement stories, particularly when you know how the question will be answered. Having both sets of spouses in the know but thinking their partners didn't know was a nice touch. Of course, most KP fans would have expected Mr Dr P to be clueless about it, but it was nice to hear him not being totally thick for a change.

I'd have been nervous putting the Sloth auto pilot in total control though ; ) I don't have that much faith in machine pilots. (Of course, reading about the antics of our human pilots doesn't inspire confidence either)

I suppose after your other Olympics story, it was only a matter of time before you did another. You seemed enthused about that story a little more than normal. Sounds like you really enjoy the Olympics...

Have a Merry Christmas!
whitem chapter 28 . 12/20/2009
Great ending Captain! And good setup for the next story...

I'm looking forward to your next Olympic's story.

Until the next...