Reviews for School Days
Danny-171984 chapter 28 . 12/21/2009
I'm so glad that you continue. I'm also glad that both families took it the news in such a positive, supportive way.

Yes! a continuation. Can't wait to read the upcoming story. Until next time.

Danny
Guest chapter 28 . 12/21/2009
Nice tale. It has been a fun read. Glad to see Wayne gone and dealt with. He may be a "minor" villian, but the evil is the same. He definitely has supervillan potential... Kim & Ron engaged? Of course! That invites a whole new set of adventures itself...

Like the plan to start a new story for the next semester, continuing in this thread would make this really lengthy. Will the next story span a semester or just cover the Olympics I wonder?

Like the directions the next story is headed toward- Kim has always been X-Games material, and since Ron is more athletically inclined than he used to be, they should do great around the Winter Olympics.

I was watching celebrity skiing with Barkin on the TV this afternoon- actually Patrick Warburton (ironic!) was one of the cleb contestants... Needless to say I couldn't help think of your story... Kim and Ron could most def be involved in that kind of stuff... Just remember, Ron's a winner, and not a luger!

Carry on, Captain!
King Of Anime chapter 28 . 12/20/2009
Great chapter Captain. I was hoping for a continuation of some kind. I'm looking forward to reading the olympics story, especially since Rn and KIm are now engaged. (That should be an adventure all on it's own).

Also, My Christmas story is up. Thanks again for letting me use some parts of your story. I really appreciate it and I look forward to what adventures you'll put Kim and Ron in.

Salute. KingOAnime.
Reader101w chapter 28 . 12/20/2009
You spoil us, an encore after 'School days' and a teaser for a next story.

Loved the epilogue, nice job on giving the men a little more credit for their observance.

the dishwasher part cracked me up, I can imagine Kim looking at it the first time after 'Clean Slate'

So, another olympics story? I can't wait. but I guess it will take at least until half of February before the story starts.

keep up the very good writing that you do,

reader101w
JCS1966 chapter 28 . 12/20/2009
Why, you so-snd-so, throwing a curve ball like this...

This is a excellent way to segue into a new phase in Kim and Ron's lives

Loved the simul-proposal. and the various convos. I knew James can't be so clueless at times.

You can't go wrog with lotta K/R, and again you've proven that here.

Sounds like with your Olympics plot, this story may have to be upgraded from complete to ongoing, at least that's what I'm reading form this. Whatever happens, I'm really looking forward to what's next! See you soon!
Quathis chapter 28 . 12/20/2009
Well, if the story continues (and I am glad it is!) than you might want to change the status back to in-progress. The parents views were hilarious and I especially laughed at how the men let the women think they were clueless. Very nice and I am anticipating more great chapters. Merry Christmas, or whatever you celebrate, to you and yours!
Slyrr chapter 28 . 12/20/2009
It's always fun to read engagement stories, particularly when you know how the question will be answered. Having both sets of spouses in the know but thinking their partners didn't know was a nice touch. Of course, most KP fans would have expected Mr Dr P to be clueless about it, but it was nice to hear him not being totally thick for a change.

I'd have been nervous putting the Sloth auto pilot in total control though ; ) I don't have that much faith in machine pilots. (Of course, reading about the antics of our human pilots doesn't inspire confidence either)

I suppose after your other Olympics story, it was only a matter of time before you did another. You seemed enthused about that story a little more than normal. Sounds like you really enjoy the Olympics...

Have a Merry Christmas!
whitem chapter 28 . 12/20/2009
Great ending Captain! And good setup for the next story...

I'm looking forward to your next Olympic's story.

Until the next...
KP's Man chapter 28 . 12/20/2009
Thank you for theis wonderful end to this is even better than the previous chapter! I hope you continue this storyline in new stories thought the wedding.I know you did a KP wedding already but so many things in the KP wold has changed so she needs a new wedding story,before college graduation.:)
Katsumara chapter 28 . 12/20/2009
Oh, awesome. A lead-in to a possible Winter Olympics story. That'll be great I'm sure. As long as it's got Kim and Ron in it, I bet it'll be a blast. I also can't wait to see the reaction of the media when they spot that ring on Kim's finger.

Fantastic job with this story though, Captain. There were a lot of ups and downs, but like Kim and Ron normally do, they worked through it and came out better in the end.. together.

Keep up the fine writing, buddy and I can't wait for your next story.
theotherdave chapter 28 . 12/20/2009
Nice chapter and its great to here the story continues
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 28 . 12/20/2009
Hey, very nice ending.

Keep the good writing.
Comet Moon chapter 28 . 12/19/2009
The Saga continues, with a cold snap

Nice one, agree on keeping it for themselves for a bit

LFT

Meey X-Mas

Jim
screaming phoenix chapter 28 . 12/19/2009
Now that was just a great way to end this chapter of Kim and Ron's life. I enjoyed the separate conversations by the spouses. Each thinks the other pair is clueless.

Good Kim and Ron interactions all the way around! I can't wait to see what happens next!
CajunBear73 chapter 28 . 12/19/2009
Bravo to you and your QA Team!

Nice little bridge to the next phase of Kim's and Ron's lives.

It's been a pretty eventful first semester at Vandercraft and it's only been 3 or so months... 7 more to go! Oy!

Looking forward to if you take this further and just where it will go.

But the Winter Olympics, with Team Possible taking part in this way, is a good next step on this path.

So take care, Merry Christmas and into the next year!

CajunBear73