Reviews for School Days
Slyrr chapter 28 . 12/20/2009
It's always fun to read engagement stories, particularly when you know how the question will be answered. Having both sets of spouses in the know but thinking their partners didn't know was a nice touch. Of course, most KP fans would have expected Mr Dr P to be clueless about it, but it was nice to hear him not being totally thick for a change.

I'd have been nervous putting the Sloth auto pilot in total control though ; ) I don't have that much faith in machine pilots. (Of course, reading about the antics of our human pilots doesn't inspire confidence either)

I suppose after your other Olympics story, it was only a matter of time before you did another. You seemed enthused about that story a little more than normal. Sounds like you really enjoy the Olympics...

Have a Merry Christmas!
whitem chapter 28 . 12/20/2009
Great ending Captain! And good setup for the next story...

I'm looking forward to your next Olympic's story.

Until the next...
KP's Man chapter 28 . 12/20/2009
Thank you for theis wonderful end to this is even better than the previous chapter! I hope you continue this storyline in new stories thought the wedding.I know you did a KP wedding already but so many things in the KP wold has changed so she needs a new wedding story,before college graduation.:)
Katsumara chapter 28 . 12/20/2009
Oh, awesome. A lead-in to a possible Winter Olympics story. That'll be great I'm sure. As long as it's got Kim and Ron in it, I bet it'll be a blast. I also can't wait to see the reaction of the media when they spot that ring on Kim's finger.

Fantastic job with this story though, Captain. There were a lot of ups and downs, but like Kim and Ron normally do, they worked through it and came out better in the end.. together.

Keep up the fine writing, buddy and I can't wait for your next story.
theotherdave chapter 28 . 12/20/2009
Nice chapter and its great to here the story continues
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 28 . 12/20/2009
Hey, very nice ending.

Keep the good writing.
Comet Moon chapter 28 . 12/19/2009
The Saga continues, with a cold snap

Nice one, agree on keeping it for themselves for a bit

LFT

Meey X-Mas

Jim
screaming phoenix chapter 28 . 12/19/2009
Now that was just a great way to end this chapter of Kim and Ron's life. I enjoyed the separate conversations by the spouses. Each thinks the other pair is clueless.

Good Kim and Ron interactions all the way around! I can't wait to see what happens next!
CajunBear73 chapter 28 . 12/19/2009
Bravo to you and your QA Team!

Nice little bridge to the next phase of Kim's and Ron's lives.

It's been a pretty eventful first semester at Vandercraft and it's only been 3 or so months... 7 more to go! Oy!

Looking forward to if you take this further and just where it will go.

But the Winter Olympics, with Team Possible taking part in this way, is a good next step on this path.

So take care, Merry Christmas and into the next year!

CajunBear73
Sentinel103 chapter 28 . 12/19/2009
Alright Capt. You are a dirty guy...you know that? Leaving me that way...I spewed my drink all over my monitor when you left me that way.

Nice job and stand up and at least take a short bow. I see that the Winter Games are going to happen. I can see Kim and Ron on tandem ludge, or 2 man bobsled. KP at figure skating. Maybe together at Ice Dancing...lemme see now Ron doing nordic combined...OH yeah burning lungs being terrified of crashing on the jumps.

I can see it now.

Thanks again.

Right Hand Salute To You, and a bow to the Commander

Larry (Sentinel 103)
taz0718twoaol.com chapter 27 . 12/17/2009
hey this story has been great but u just cant let us hanging with that last part of the story u need to keep it going did he ask her did she yes will they get married will they have kids i think u should write a squel to this and pick up from where u left off from please this is not right to just end it just like this i real fan u do it
noncynic chapter 27 . 12/15/2009
Well, you certainly saved a good one for their last crisis in this story. This was a great story. I'd actually criticize the length if it wasn't the pot calling the kettle black. It's just me, but I don't like it when villains get away with so much for so long, I sort of think Kim and Ron would have gotten wiser sooner, even with their event-filled life. But, still a great story.
BenRG chapter 27 . 12/15/2009
A nice ending to a great story.

What I really appreciated about this story was the absense of freak fighting. This was primarily about Kim and Ron and how their youths must necessarily affect their adult lives, both how they live and how others will perceive them. It has also been about how 'normal' people can be anything but and even the most mundane of packages can contain nasty surprises.

I do suspect that Wayne Kingston will be a recurring problem. It is a super-hero cliché that childhood nemesis teach themselves to be super-villains and then try to get revenge via conquering the world (Drew, Mr. Dr. P. is looking at you at this moment).

Overall, this story (although its long chpaters have, on occasion been a chore) has been well worth the read.

BenRG's Overall Rating: 7.5/10

P.S.: Is this in the Olympic Sitch universe?
kim's 1 fan chapter 21 . 12/13/2009
Whoa Cap'n! Another great chapter!

How do you do it?

Only Ron could learn how to fly a plane by playing a video game.

Unbeleaveable!

Great job Cap'n.

Happy Holidays to you and yours.

God Bless,

Larry
Mack53B chapter 27 . 12/13/2009
Another enjoyable story. Please continue writing your tales, and thanks for remembering Comander Argus. Attention on Deck. Hand salute. Absent friends.
744 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »