Reviews for School Days
Sentinel103 chapter 2 . 2/10/2009
Cap you got me I thought Ron got wrapped up by Stephanie. I wonder what they're gonna try next and if Kim and Ron will be able to devert it.

Thanks Cap, I got one going that I'm trying to finish.

Larry (Sentinel (103)
KPRS shipper chapter 2 . 2/10/2009
Love it so far! And don't worry about the cheesy cliche characters. I love cliche characters. And I love drama. Which means I'm very much looking forward to the next chapter of this story. Update soon please!
CajunBear73 chapter 2 . 2/10/2009
A little bit of home followed Kim and Ron to College: tension on the cheerleader squad, some grief from the coach (maybe). But some new wrinkles for each of the two best friends/BF-GF to deal with. Neither have a full picture of what's coming at them yet, do they?

Wayne's just not going to stop and his distraction for Ron may just do the job to split the two Freshmen so he can capture his tropy girl. Though a bit sneaky that the girl fawning over Ron would just have to be on the football team's training staff. Some pretty good subterfuge can come from that; unfortunately for Kim and Ron.

This is going to be a messy Fall for Kim and Ron, I just know it. I wonder if Wayne would get the message if Ron went all Monkey on him when this is over.

But we're rooting for them through all that's coming their way.

CB73
loveandwar007 chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
Yay! Another story from the Cap'n!

Loving how you're setting up some major conflict early on. I like other two guys in Wayne's posse (for lack of a better term) trying to get his mind off of Kim, but of course, he's a hopeless case. We know high-school-Kim had a weakness for good-looking guys, so the question is does college-Kim as well?

Whatever happens, I'm sure Ron won't be too pleased about it. (There's the understatement of the century XD)
RonHeartbreaker chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
Cap'n -

I like where this is going; curious to see how your college-age Kim - who, at least in high school, had a thing for the hotties - deals with this guy can make her heart jump with just a look and her skin tingle with just a touch. And WWRD? (What will Ron do?)

I suspected that Cap might be a figure near and dear to the author's heart...Close call there, but you didn't overdo it, imho.

Best,

RH
cabrera1234 chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
i like it more please
MrDrP chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
You've deployed lots of cliches to good effect. For example, some times its just plain, good fun to watch the stereotypical BMOC get his head handed to him, something I have no doubt will happen to Wayne.

Since you've put lots of effort into researching your stories, I'm going to point out that one premise of this story isn't very plausible: universities take great pains to protect famous students from nosy media types and, since campuses are private property, do a good job of it. Harvard did a fine job of protecting Natalie Portman and Stanford did the same for Chelsea Clinton.

As to your self-insertion, I'll let it pass for two reasons. First, you didn't set yourself up as a love interest for Kim. Second, you didn't describe yourself as some kind of Adonis-like figure.

Looking forward to more.
Classic Cowboy chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
good start cap, Wayne's gonna get pulverized before it's over ... keep it up!

*snap salute*
Quathis chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
Nice way to demonstrate the stupidity of some people. I wonder if Kim and Ron will do Rock/Paper/Scissors when he goes too far. The three friends provide a good amount of comic relief when contrasted with their stupid friend.
Mr. Wizard chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
I don't mind the persona, so long as the story's good. Nice start. Doy, they just never learn, do they? Wayne's in for a hurin' and not just on his rep.
Hang Tuah chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
Now this is an interesting story. Kim's & Ron's college years. Tell me, does this occur after the story, "Candy Canes, Fruitcake and Mistletoe for Christmas"? If it does, Wayne Kingston is in for a nasty shock if he tries to threaten Ron like the bullies in Middleton High used to do to him. This time, Ron can fight back. It'll be fun to see Ron deliver a serious smackdown on Wayne.
daywalkr82 chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
The friend said all that, and Wayne heard was "The Kim Possible". Amazing how dense some stereotype characters are.
Triaxx2 chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
Don't worry about it, it's a pretty stupid rule anyway, and besides, rules are made to be broken.

Very interesting start.
whitem chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
Why do I feel sorry for this Wayne? Although something tells me he's going to be a real pest to Kim and Ron, no matter what.

I can see it now. Kim says sweetly: "Oh Wayne? Have you met my boyfriend, the one who holds mystical powers beyond your imagination?"

Looks like another good idea Captain. Looking forward to the next chapter.
Shrike176 chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
Great start, very interesting story so far. I am curious though, is this partly a continuation of the oneshot A Challenge, it is the same university. If so, will Junior be a large presence in this tale?

Looks like college life is going to be interesting for the couple, hope Wayne is able to take the hint soon or he might end up playing football with prosthetic limbs. :)

Curious to see what role the Cap winds up playing in this tale.

Please update soon!