Reviews for Artificial Intelligence
littlemsstrawberry chapter 11 . 4/26/2013
I wished you would continue this...
PrincessofBadLuck chapter 11 . 11/10/2012
I wish you'd continue this story. ;_; It's so good, but I get why you can't or don't care to finish it. I'm not really one to talk since I have two stories to finish that I haven't touched in years. Though maybe I'll get back to the Yuffentine one since I've read some pretty good stories lately that have given me some inspiration. Yours included of course. ] Great plot, characterization and beautiful writing; what more could anyone ask for in a story?
Anon chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
This is good, writing and concept wise; people don't form relationships in absentia. Your realism is refreshing.
hdfkhdkfjas chapter 11 . 7/12/2011
Hiya I know it's been a while but I totally thing you need to update because I'm really liking this story. Please?
lovelyhyperchick chapter 11 . 12/14/2010
Pretty please continue! I like this story
FeatherBerry chapter 11 . 11/20/2010
YES. I do this to continue! It's great! It's a unique story and what sets it apart from the others is that you've written in Reeve's point of view, and that you've managed to capture his character very well!
Following Padfoot's Pawprints chapter 11 . 11/8/2010
just... love :)
SanctumAsylum chapter 11 . 11/7/2010
Zomg! I may have not been following this story since its birth, but if you stop updating, this crazeh ladeh is gonna have to hunt u down and force you to write xD if that is not a testament to how much I love this story then I don't know what is(setting aside the entirety that I am reading this at the god-awful time of six in the morning on no sleep). Love the humor, the in-depth writing and the natural feel of the thoughts and emotions. Beautiful! ;) can't wait for the next update. Chow!
venus chapter 11 . 11/1/2010
I thought you'd died! Seriously happy you updated though! :) Don't make me think you died again...it was tragic such a good story got left alone for so long! Great update!
YACCBS chapter 11 . 10/31/2010
REEEEEEEEEVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEE joajoasjfgojsaodjga oh how I missed him. And he's -angsting-, which you know makes it so much better. Mohr pl0x.
Kaikai PANTS chapter 11 . 10/31/2010
im glad you continued! :D its still good but i found it too short :(! this story is really great,the character interactions & everything! update when you can! :)
MysticSpiritus chapter 11 . 10/29/2010
I've uhh... forgotten my password. Anyway... ;D

Yes, I'm still interested Lynn; I could never lose complete hope. The thought of Vincent in therapy did give me a case of the giggles and the tension between Reeve and Yuffie was clearly felt when she entered his office. I liked it. :)

Mystic
Franbunanza chapter 11 . 10/29/2010
OHH so glad to see you continued, There are so few fics worth reading but this one is just so interesting and really well written. I hope you continue I just can't wait to see what happens, what with Yuffie in Gongaga deal with dodgy folks and all.
Yuna-Sakura chapter 11 . 10/29/2010
Love it... as always.

but consierding the wait, i felt the chapter was a bit too short ;)

I'd really like to read on as soon as possible.

Keep up the good work.

Yuna
Don'tCallMeBones chapter 11 . 10/29/2010
I was so excited to see the email about a new chapter in my inbox. I loved it Lynn. I wasn't surprised when Reeve wanted to send her south of the Equator. I wouldn't want to be around the person that I love if they were hooking up with someone else. I can't wait to see the next installment.

Bonesy