Reviews for Defined Echoes
Negative Space Squint chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
Again, beautifully done! I love all of your oneshots - these are the type of fics that will definitely stick out in my mind, as opposed to becoming one with the giant mush of fanfiction that plagues my mind XD great job!
jemesouviens chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
I feel that you show the non-importance of words with words. If you understand, what I mean?

Argh. Difficult do say.

I really like it very much, let's just say that instead.
Starlite1 chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
Very interesting :D, and very much in line with Booth's character. Great job!
mumrulz chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
**I’ve only seen up to the Skull in the Sculpture, so yeah.

...you really should watch the rest of the episodes - there are ways & means for us Aussies. LOL. ;-)

I really had to put in an extra effort to pick my jaw up off the ground...from where it had dropped in sheer amazement. Personally, I think that this one shot is one of your best - if not THE best.

I am not usually drawn to fics that have little or no dialogue. . . but this . . . was a magnet. Loved it!

It really was a synopsis of "The Best Of B&B", highlighting the monumemental moments & changes in their partnership/relationship. Loved the way that Booth allowed us to accompany him on their journey...the way that his dreams paralleled his thoughts, perspectives, feelings concerning Brennan changed & progressed during their partnership.

**shameful how typically male those dreams were.

...Loved it...& how it all started with:

# lust...signified by the black lace & hard & fast dalliances.

# respect...which started to creep into his dreams & also included gentle touches & whispered sweet words.

# want...accompanied the lust & respect, not wanting 'just sex', but also wanting specifically her.

# romance...more whispered meaningful utterances along with sensual touching.

# love...when the dreams began to not include sex...coz it could never be 'just sex' between them.

**These dreams were all about words and touch together. One never happened without the other, anymore. Kisses, and caresses and words a singular thing.

# future...forseeing their life togethert, their love having grown to include THEIR baby.

Loved each level.

**But his dreams aren’t about him, anymore, he realizes. Not about his own pleasure – about getting what he craves so much of the time – but about hers. He doesn’t call it love, because it is more than that, and he realizes with a slight start that his dreams now are simply more defined echoes of the waking world. Exaggerations of what he does give to her, and of what she offers to him. Without question and without pause.

His dreams are essentially what already exists.

...I HAD to repost this word for word...because it was so perfect!

Are you sure that you were not a famous writer in a previous life? :-)

Loved every single word of this one shot. More please! :-):-):-)
hoodie622 chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
Really lovely!

The progression is very clear and, I thin appropriate.

Thanks for a good read.
always-drifting-and-dreaming chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
That was awesome. I usually don't care to read short fics wihtout dialogue cause they don't really keep me interested, but this kept me interested from beginning to end. It's explained so well in such a short piece. Great job, and I look forward to your other fics.
canadianagurl chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
Whoa! Holy moly! I'm seriously digging yournon-conversational one-shots! That was just...wow!
Gam97 chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
Loved this one-shot

It is, almost, like a sum up of all of Booth/Bones great moments and the reflection of those moments on how Booth thinks of Brennan and vice versa. It is Brennan's turn, Giorgia, tell us how she thinks of him :)
lepidopteran chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
Naw... again, loved the last line! Summed up everything perfectly and made me smile extremely widely! :) I love how the dreams progressed in sync to different 'important' aspects of their time together (ie. Our most favourite BB eps!) It was really well done and definately not over-done, you got it just right! Awesome work, can't wait to hear more BB work from you! Lepi xo
JamieLiz chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
csimesser1 chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
that was good loved it
ColonelJackO'Neill chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
gr8...

love any bb story so of couse i like this one

write more of anything to do with bones:)

:) CJO
blc chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
Very, very perfect, m'dear.