Reviews for Comeuppance
Culf chapter 1 . 5/5/2004
Angel reminds me of Jarod in "the Pretender" in this fic. and taping it for Spike to see as well. Gotta love it!
Culf chapter 1 . 2/2/2004
“What do you want?
Leanne8582 chapter 1 . 9/5/2003
This was really funny. I liked it. And, of course, Spike would want to help Angel. His only way of getting violence being vicarious. Brilliant idea.
Delemehr Meyer chapter 1 . 4/11/2003
nice.

i always like seeing Hank Summers get taken.
Buffy Girl chapter 1 . 11/17/2002
that was good, very good
Melody Brandybuck chapter 1 . 11/5/2002
Hank bad. Story good. Evil bad daddy got what he deserved. Ha ha. Me want copy of videotape. Me going to bed now. Have good dreams because of lovely story.

~Melody
RAB chapter 1 . 4/27/2002
Very cool and thoroughly enjoyed! :)
cyberwulf chapter 1 . 1/17/2002
Yeah! good stuff! Any man who would just feck off and not even bother to CALL for four years, the PUP, deserves to have the shit frightened out of him! Wahoo!
Bwit chapter 1 . 12/29/2001
woohoo..well i'm pretty sure spikey will like it as well..so would i, can i have a copy? please? aww, don't tell me you're gonna say no! well oh well, great story nonetheless, if only someone really would beat up hank and he would actually start to act like a father..or atleast a human but oh well!
Raven22 chapter 1 . 12/23/2001
how sweet of ol' Anglus to think of the none to SEXY Spike..Loved it...

la la

Readasaur chapter 1 . 12/14/2001
*Sigh* once more, it's up to me to defend the hated... Will ye at least glance at my thoery? Hank loved Joyce, but you saw how... "Well" they got along with each other, didn't you? I mean just look at the woman and tell me Hank didn't bemoan his loss of that wonderful woman every day of his life. So to come back, to witness and remember all that he had lost, and all that he could never have again... would you have the strength to face that? And I honestly think that it eas simply to much to have any connection with, including their daughters. Hank isn't bad, my dear, Hank is just quite weak, and possibly... quite afraid as well. Or go on hating him, I can't force you to change your mind. But Buffy, Joyce and Dawn loved him, and he loved them back. Couldn't you, for their sake, let his memory rest in peace?
NirvanaGirl chapter 1 . 12/7/2001
Ahhh I am speechless! You are the kick bummiest bum kicker around. That was...wow and yeah, i read aftermath so i came here to read more and let me tell you...:) I love it, although I think Hanks in Spain*shrugs shoulders like Spike in Becoming* oh well entirely to good to complain. I like the whole video tape, grandchilde would love it thing. Again wow...
anna chapter 1 . 12/6/2001
That was great! And so like Angel too. Can we see the first part please. Wonderful job, I nearly laughed myself stupid at that last line.
kLyn chapter 1 . 12/6/2001
Spike might enjoy the videotape, but not nearly as much as I enjoyed this story. Great idea...and it's fun seeing Angel being all Angelus-y.
S J Smith chapter 1 . 12/5/2001
HA! I enjoyed this. And Angel taking out a little revenge for 'his girls' is definitely worth letting a little Angelus out to play. Great idea!