Reviews for Mothers of the Caribbean
MarivelArias16 chapter 9 . 7/15/2013
Dear Freedomof the seas,
You are one amazing authour. You wrote a beautiful story for chapter 9. I wasn't expecting Jack's mother to be Indian, but still that is what made it so creative. I got sad, towards the end of the story :-( Anyway to rap things up, keep up the great writing skills. I 3 all your stories! :-)

From
MarivelArias16
PotatoTomatoPotato845 chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
Cool.
TheWeasleyBoys chapter 9 . 1/15/2011
Ahh, hooray for the backstory of one legend and the start of another. Excellent job here, and very exotic, too!

TheWeasleyBoys chapter 7 . 1/15/2011
How sweet that Estrella got back to help Elizabeth with the third Will Turner. 3 Talk about a fine man, eh? ;)

TheWeasleyBoys chapter 6 . 1/15/2011
Ooh, she had it baaaaaad...arranged marriages are never easy, are they?

TheWeasleyBoys chapter 5 . 1/15/2011
Another wow...that would be enough to drive anybody mad. Poor Davy.

TheWeasleyBoys chapter 4 . 1/15/2011
I haven't seen the Usual Suspects from start to finish...but I can say I'm glad to read how, no matter how tough this one captain gets, his mama's always tougher. Lovely work here, I'm very impressed. :)

TheWeasleyBoys chapter 3 . 1/15/2011
Oh, dear. If this situation didn't destroy Mum, it definitely destroyed her little boy. D:

TheWeasleyBoys chapter 2 . 1/15/2011
Wow...no wonder he got so obsessed with apples later in life. ;) It was the only thing to remind him of how life used to be...again, WOW. Very effective imagery you've got there. :D

TheWeasleyBoys chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
Very well done here, especially Lacy's sorrow at having to let her only daughter leave her side in order to not be a slave any more. I just have one tiny question-when you write the name 'Johnny' as the husband, do you really mean 'Danny', or is it the other way around? Just thought I should ask that so that it's a bit clearer to me. 3

DahSandwich chapter 13 . 1/10/2011
Poor Ragetti... Lost his Mum in a way such like that... I feel so sorry for him! ;(

But, well done!
DahSandwich chapter 12 . 1/10/2011
awww, that's just cute, Pintel and Ragetti are one of my favourites, it's really a good story :)
DahSandwich chapter 5 . 1/9/2011
Awww... What a story, so sad, poor Davy... :(

He would roar before the Earth and Sea, and the world would fear his name.

God help him if he ever loved again.

But still, I love it :P
DahSandwich chapter 2 . 1/9/2011
Hector was a good boy, as it seems.

He said nothing but took the basket for her, and bent to place a kiss, ever so slightly sticky with apple juice, on her cheek.

good job! :D
DahSandwich chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
She broke the hug and walked off into the night, towards her freedom.

I'm in love with this little chappie (: