Reviews for Maintaining His Cover 4 After The Case or The Tal
Chrissie-Charlotte1981 chapter 1 . 9/8
Interesting ending to an really good outworked mini series. As the prev installments I enjoyed this one as much as the others. You have got a balanced mix of humor, sacrasm and building passion in all parts of it. Good job and congratulations. Looking forward your other stories I haven't read yet.
Terry Kay chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
Forget to put something in your debriefing did you, Stetson? This piece was great! Hilariously sexy! Thank you!
berniej chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
Hi, I hadn't seen Scarecrow and Mrs King in ages but loved it when it was on over here(UK) recently my daughter got me the dvd's of the series and I have 'fallen'for them all over again! I really like your story and do hope you'll continue it,you have the characters really well defined...I remember watching it years ago and hoping they would act on what they were obviously feeling..I didn't find out till now they had as the final season wasn't shown over I am really happy plus now I can read the fanfics too!

Keep up the good work hope there's more to come.

amieemb chapter 1 . 2/19/2009
Loved all 4 chapters!
ermintrude421 chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
Red shirts! Amanda giving Lee 'the talk' LOL! Great 4th installment. You're a wonderful writer and these are very enjoyable. Hopefully you;ll do more as I'd love to read ore!

lookoutwife chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
I loved this series Charlie! Great characterization, believable dialogue, very visual. LOL Amanda giving Lee 'the talk' and Lee at a lost for words. Too funny.