Reviews for Farewell Clow
Musa Rox chapter 1 . 1/18/2007
*cries*

This is so sad! And there were some spelling error like when you wrote mi instead of me or my. And some grammer stuff. Like "I'll take care". What did that mean?

And I'm so sad that english isn't your mother language! It would make it so much easier for me to read your awesome stories!
Akatala chapter 1 . 10/3/2004
Sad but beautiful. Normally I don't like sad stories. But this was a good one. Great job. :)
Jade Grasshopper chapter 1 . 12/12/2001
I enjoyed this very much! If you'r afraid of making spelling errors use a spellchecker. There was at least one gramatical error, but not bad enough for me to be bothered by it.
sakio chapter 1 . 12/8/2001
I IT
Dr Megalomania chapter 1 . 12/6/2001
i liked your fic, it's really moving! and i agree, clow-yue are one of the sweetest couples!
Aaryn chapter 1 . 12/6/2001
Wah! So sad! I love this pairing too; also Yukito/Touya and Yue/Touya.

Your English translation is pretty good, there were very few errors (an occasional Mi instead of My, one Y instead of I, sometimes you forgot to put in "the"), but not enough to make reading difficult; some I've read take me hours to figure out what the writer means to say, it's not even worth it to read those because the errors make reading a drudgery, even if the story is good. Fortunately you don't have that problem, and I look forward to reading more of your work.