Reviews for Diapers and Deception
Shawna chapter 1 . 11/19/2015
Great little one-shot about Jasper and Alice changing Renesmee's diaper! I thought it was funny to see their horrified and disgusted reactions! Keep up the good work!
Shawna chapter 1 . 2/18/2015
Great little one-shot. keep up the good work!
Tijimonster chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
FearOfDeathIsIllogical chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
A great story. Very well written.
BelieveInTheHoundsOfJustice60 chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
Aw that was cute
shortevilpixie chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
cute
Ellie Marsy chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
I couldn't read this without laughing!

Jasper was so adorable! I love it when he put his hands into his hair but quickly took them out! Hahaha! So cute! :)
Eminnis chapter 1 . 9/11/2009
L *gasp* O *gasp* L! so, so, so, so, funny! Poor Jazzy. And man that was mean of Alice. Excellent work and keep it up! Maybe do this with ony Emmett and Jaspe home as a sequal...

Eminnis and Alicia
ashinourhearts chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
super cute :)
Charlotte chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
This bit made me laugh out loud -

"Jasper threw his hands into his hair in aggravation before immediately pulling them out again, remembering what his hands had just touched."

Ahahahaha.

This was awesome and funny :)
MorbidEmoBarbie chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
funny!
Aurag2 chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
Great job, couldn't stop laughing.
MissCountrySweet chapter 1 . 2/26/2009
Haha omg! This one-shot was so hilarious! I loved the part when Jasper said, "Anything could be in there." LOL! He is so cute. Thanks for this cute one-shot, I loved it! *adds to favorites*

~Mystic
Alyce-Cullen chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
You should write emmett chaging nessie's diaper and edward and bella potty training her
Myrle 16 chapter 1 . 2/17/2009
this is a great story! and so typical of the oppinion most men have of women and "maternal instincts". i loved it! thanx for writting it!