Reviews for Broken
Doublemummy chapter 12 . 3/29/2010
I absolutely LOVED this story! It really had me gripped from the start and the ending was just WOW! I actually cried! Amazing work! I am SO going to read the other stories you have posted.
x.Xtreme Beauty.x chapter 3 . 8/5/2009
I feel so badly for poor Jeff because of what happened.

But I feel so badly for Matt as well

btw i'm addicted to this story

its so awesome

x

Jay
x.Xtreme Beauty.x chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
oh my goodness this is awesome.

I feel so badly for Jeff though...

I hope he's okay

10/5

x

Jay
TheRandomnessOfMe chapter 12 . 5/30/2009
hi just want to say i love the story i was so into it i guess i forgot to review sorry but i love it your a great writer
takers dark lover chapter 12 . 4/12/2009
I missed leaving a review for this chapter. I was most likely at work when I read it. So here we go I thought it was great and I think Jeff killing Robert was a good way to do it. Poetic justice I would say.
Xtreme619 chapter 12 . 4/10/2009
AW! God I love this story so freakin' much! Amazing! :)
hollywoodwhore chapter 12 . 4/10/2009
This was a really good story.(:
slashdlite chapter 12 . 4/9/2009
Oh..this is the end of the fic, I'm so sad...but you can make it better, write another one with Jeffrey in it! Yeah for redsandman here! LOVE ALL YOUR STORIES!
damageddementia chapter 12 . 4/9/2009
This part made me smile. I love it
Always Straightedge and proud chapter 12 . 4/9/2009
finally after fighting with that i finally read the chapter. so you haven't decided to end the story there?
Esha Napoleon chapter 12 . 4/9/2009
LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!
Scarlett Boots chapter 11 . 4/8/2009
Honestly i can't tell you how great that was, the emotion running through me the whole time was unbelievable i am now on an adrenaline rush at 2 am thanks though I could have done with reading that just before I woke up (hike tomorrow!) anyway great, my advice would be try and sort out how long you're gonna talk about stuff! Loved it! xx
damageddementia chapter 11 . 4/2/2009
I just read all eleven chapters and- wow. Sometimes, that's all that can be said. Wow
slashdlite chapter 11 . 4/2/2009
So, Robert thought he could go terrorizing Jeff and his family, huh? Well, he got the axe from Jeffrey!

Thank god it's over but poor Jeff! I think he's traumatized for life!
UnbelievinglyRandom chapter 11 . 4/2/2009
OMG hess dead and jeff kiled him... i hope he goes back to being the same old fub jeff.