Reviews for Problems With Dean: Growing Up
Guest chapter 18 . 11/13/2017
Sam flung his arms around Dean's neck. "Don't let him take you without me," Sam cried. "I have to look after you!"

Loved this, the way Sam considers looking after Dean his role too and how upset he is at someone taking Dean away from him.
Rababaz chapter 18 . 10/2/2017
Nice story! :) I really liked it!
pipinheart chapter 18 . 9/29/2017
I loved this... Katie and Mike were there for Dean, even when they were not sure what they were doing...love Sam and Mikey...
MaraDixen413 chapter 18 . 1/27/2016
I loved this I binged read the whole thing which was probably a bad idea considering it's now 5:25 AM
She-She chapter 18 . 2/5/2015
Oh my fucking Winchester, I'm crying here. :'D This is the most beautiful thing I have ever read! I've been reduced me to tears. Amazing, absolutely fucking amazing!
werewolfsfan chapter 18 . 6/16/2014
Such a satisfying tale!
werewolfsfan chapter 17 . 6/16/2014
I love that man!
werewolfsfan chapter 16 . 6/16/2014
Awwww, they're growing up! And did I see a peek of future Dean there?
werewolfsfan chapter 15 . 6/16/2014
It's extremely rare for me to want a story to be longer. But I cannot get enough of this one! The O/C are so well fleshed out without being "perfect" Sue/Stue's especially Kate and Mike. And the jealousy between Sam and Mikey is hilarious but feels very much in character too.
werewolfsfan chapter 11 . 6/16/2014
Ah, it never occurred to me that Sam and Mikey aren't aware that Kate and Mike weren't Dean and Sam's birth parents. And it's dreadful but makes sense that no one knows what Dean worries about or how low his self esteem is since he won't communicate much with adults and doesn't share much of his fears with his brothers.
werewolfsfan chapter 10 . 6/16/2014
Dum de dum dum…...
werewolfsfan chapter 8 . 6/16/2014
I still adore Mike and Kate who are totally devoted to their family.
werewolfsfan chapter 7 . 6/16/2014
Awwwwwwww!
werewolfsfan chapter 6 . 6/16/2014
So intriguing!
werewolfsfan chapter 5 . 6/16/2014
I adore how devoted Mike and Kate are to being parents for two unrelated, orphaned boys. There is just no doubt that they have 3 sons, not 1 son and two foster children.