Reviews for Problems With Dean: Growing Up
She-She chapter 18 . 2/5
Oh my fucking Winchester, I'm crying here. :'D This is the most beautiful thing I have ever read! I've been reduced me to tears. Amazing, absolutely fucking amazing!
werewolfsfan chapter 18 . 6/16/2014
Such a satisfying tale!
werewolfsfan chapter 17 . 6/16/2014
I love that man!
werewolfsfan chapter 16 . 6/16/2014
Awwww, they're growing up! And did I see a peek of future Dean there?
werewolfsfan chapter 15 . 6/16/2014
It's extremely rare for me to want a story to be longer. But I cannot get enough of this one! The O/C are so well fleshed out without being "perfect" Sue/Stue's especially Kate and Mike. And the jealousy between Sam and Mikey is hilarious but feels very much in character too.
werewolfsfan chapter 11 . 6/16/2014
Ah, it never occurred to me that Sam and Mikey aren't aware that Kate and Mike weren't Dean and Sam's birth parents. And it's dreadful but makes sense that no one knows what Dean worries about or how low his self esteem is since he won't communicate much with adults and doesn't share much of his fears with his brothers.
werewolfsfan chapter 10 . 6/16/2014
Dum de dum dum…...
werewolfsfan chapter 8 . 6/16/2014
I still adore Mike and Kate who are totally devoted to their family.
werewolfsfan chapter 7 . 6/16/2014
Awwwwwwww!
werewolfsfan chapter 6 . 6/16/2014
So intriguing!
werewolfsfan chapter 5 . 6/16/2014
I adore how devoted Mike and Kate are to being parents for two unrelated, orphaned boys. There is just no doubt that they have 3 sons, not 1 son and two foster children.
werewolfsfan chapter 4 . 6/16/2014
Oh, those rascals are wicked smart!
werewolfsfan chapter 3 . 6/16/2014
I confess that I was hoping for a baby sister for Dean and Sammy but I'm already attached to Sammy having a little brother now too!
werewolfsfan chapter 2 . 6/16/2014
I love the idea that Dean wants to acknowledge and honor Kate and Mike's position as parents in his world. And I'm enjoying this look into the issues wee Dean undoubtably suffered from, AU or not.
werewolfsfan chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
I'm very intrigued. I often wonder what Dean and Sam might have been like if they were raised from a young age by someone else.