Reviews for Problems With Dean: Growing Up
EmptyGo-Gone chapter 5 . 2/13/2009
Lovely chapter. That's a pretty awesome therapist there, I like him. Again, very lovely. Until next time, yeah.
deangirl1 chapter 5 . 2/13/2009
Great chapter! I really like this therapist too... I hope that he is astute enough to key into Kate's feelings of insecurity. If Dean hears her having any doubts, he'll take it really badly. I'm really loving this story - great detail and I really like the relationships you are developing here too...
Amy chapter 5 . 2/13/2009
Aww. Poor kid. He wanted to work out his feelings on paper, but he still couldn't let himself admit all his emotions. And now he's scared he'll lose Sammy and Mikey. Then he was terrified that Mike had left him there. *sniff*

Ooh and Mike was mad. Lol. That Dr is lucky he didn't hit him. I loved instead how he went right to Dean, picking him up and holding him until he was alright, then switching their focus to play. He's a very good father. Heh. Kate was ready to flay that Dr. 'alternate career choice' *snort* The guy did have a point though. About trying to help Dean deal w/his emotions. He feels he can't be himself. That can't be good for a little guy. She also seems very defensive of what people think of how they're raising them. Could it be she's also afraid of losing them, but in a different way? Like CPS taking the boys back? She does come across as a very sharp, easy to anger type of person though. I'm so happy she held him while he talked to the Dr. this time. 'Why didn't kids come with an instruction manual?' Lol. Why indeed. Hah! Oh Sammy. That kid is so freaking precious it gives me cavities. I'll hit him again. *giggle* But I do like this guy. He's good w/the boys. How sad that Kate feels she and Mike shouldn’t be parents b/c she feels so out of her depth w/the older boys. Dean is not the only insecure one.
staceycj chapter 5 . 2/13/2009
Go Sammy! I think Kate is doing the best she can. Dean just is a handful.
SingleMinded chapter 5 . 2/13/2009
I bet it hurt to be hit by Sammy's little fist! Hahahah...

Nice update. I love it.
SingleMinded chapter 4 . 2/13/2009
woho... i love sammy in this story, he's like a big 'brudder' for his big 'brudder' sometimes :D
SingleMinded chapter 3 . 2/13/2009
I love this chapter. And of course because of the sneaky parents. hahaha... sweet to see their POVs.
X-SJ chapter 5 . 2/13/2009
I LOVE THIS STORY...its so cute and heartbreaking...poor dean...but a nice little family...keep up the awesome writing i love it!

cheers,

sam
parisindy chapter 5 . 2/13/2009
oh very well done
Sofia2007 chapter 5 . 2/13/2009
Hallo,

I like your story every day more. There is a great balance between Dean sadness and funny situations.

But one of the best sentence are Kate thoughts about parenthood:Why didn't kids come with an instruction manual? and this one They couldn't even take care of the two kids they already had. What had they been thinking? Im not a parent only a "rent" aunt and do babysitting with my friend children that makes my often confused and I thing its really hard work to be a parent.
happycabbage75 chapter 5 . 2/13/2009
Holy cow! Sammy clocked the doctor! That was a hoot!
Rock Chalk chapter 5 . 2/13/2009
I'm really enjoying this story. Keep up the great work!
x0lovelyyyx0 chapter 5 . 2/13/2009
awh! I feel so bad for Kate! ( she doesn't think she's going a good job .. but she totally is.

I love Dean poor little guy! terrified of losing his family all over again.

awesome story hun
silver ruffian chapter 5 . 2/13/2009
I love this! Just what I needed this morning. When Sammy hauled off and hit the shrink rght in the face, well, that was perfect!
Yammy1983 chapter 5 . 2/13/2009