Reviews for Problems With Dean: Growing Up
PADavis chapter 4 . 2/11/2009
Oh nice chapter. Very happy to be reading this - thanks for the quick updates.

Yammy1983 chapter 4 . 2/11/2009
great update!
x0lovelyyyx0 chapter 4 . 2/11/2009
awh! :] this is so lovely
Meggin Lane chapter 3 . 2/10/2009
This is the best story I have ever read that show's how Dean has had from the beging a natural talent for child interacting with children. I love the way baby Sammy is so protective of him. And the way Dean's uber caring nature leaves the adults scratching their heads.

Especially in this chapter, where Dean points out to Sammy the sibling order that exists now that baby Mikey is in their lives, so that Sammy would not be jealous of his own baby brother. Brilliant!
staceycj chapter 3 . 2/10/2009
It takes unconditional love to be on Dean's short list of people he will talk to. Great chapter.
Yammy1983 chapter 3 . 2/10/2009
oh man! I really love this story! can't wait for more ;-)
Zerestor chapter 3 . 2/10/2009
Another great chapter!

So cute! zx
xanseviera chapter 3 . 2/10/2009

hua Deanie! I wanna hug him and glomp him! u made Dean looks so cute and sweet! and Sammy is demanding as ever! (considering the demon blood in him haha) XD aww baby mikey! dun steal Dean away from Sammy! XD

aw.. I can't wait for the next chapter.. *super excited*
pandora jazz chapter 3 . 2/9/2009
Poor Dean has alot of thoughts running through his mind. Dad's leave, Pop's stay, Mom's die if they don't get enough sleep and big brothers have to watch and take care of little and baby brothers or something bad will happen.

It was nice of Mike to make the decision to let the brothers all sleep in the same room. Though Dean is one smart kid, wheeling the crib into Sam's and his room, changing diapers, all without Kate or Mike waking up.

If Sammy wasn't so cute, you could almost get upset with him when he gets so demanding, but love how he watches over Dean too, just as Dean watches over him.

I'm glad that Kate actually got to hear Dean talk.

Wonder if Dean will ever feel like Mike and Kate really want him as much as Sammy and Baby Mikey.

Another great chapter.

Thanks for the quick updates and for sharing your story with us.
Julia chapter 3 . 2/9/2009
I'm really enjoying this! I can't wait to see how Dean alienates himself even more from his parents and bonds with his brothers... bring on the DRAMA! Please update again soon
deangirl1 chapter 3 . 2/9/2009
another great chapter. Love the insights into Dean here - of course he is an awesome big brother to his little AND baby brothers! Loved Mike's idea about the baby monitor... Loved the baby burgler - lol! - like the cat burgler... I hope that CPS doesn't stick their noses in and ruin it... I also hope that Kate does make the short list soon... hope she finds out why Dean started taking the baby at night...
Amy chapter 3 . 2/9/2009
Oh bless little Dean. He wanted to take care of the baby and let Kate sleep. Thinking Mary had died b/c she didn't sleep enough. *sniff* I loved how Sam was jealous and he told him he'd always be his brother and that he'd come to love being a big brother too. I don't blame her for being upset she didn't wake up though. But Dean had it covered ;) And apparently, they've both formed a very protective bond w/lil bro. Lol. That nursery isn't getting a lot of use, is it?

I hate that poor Dean felt unwanted and like he had to be so good if they were to keep him, that they could decide to dump him at any moment. I'm glad Mike didn't make a big deal out of it. He had a great idea about the monitors. I really liked him going to check on the boys as well.

She had a good idea watching Dean from the sidelines w/the baby. He's such a good big brother. Lol. Yep. Sammy is going to have to get use to sharing 'My Dean'. ;)
Elliesmeow chapter 3 . 2/9/2009
Great chapter. Loved the cat-burglar thing. That made me laugh. I think it makes a lot of sense that Dean is ok with the baby and Sam is jealous. Dean is used to being very giving, and Sammy has always had Dean to himself. Sammy will get over it quickly when he figures out that this means he gets to be a big brother just like Dean.

And seriously, they can't figure out where Sam got the Baby Mikey thing from? Surely he and Kate have called each other by their given names in front of the kids, duh!

Thanks for posting! This fic always makes me smile. Just like the Sammie Rae fics did. *sniffs* I miss that kid.

alwaysateen chapter 3 . 2/9/2009
I really hope Kate and Mike will soon realise Dean doesn't need a therapist, he's fine. Well, fine for a kid who's been through so much in his young life.

Mike only had Dean's nightmares for one night and he was terrified! Now imagine a little four year old who had to live through the very same nightmare for real!

He just doesn't trust them enough to talk to them, that's all.
PADavis chapter 2 . 2/9/2009
I reread all the life with Dean fics and well ... however unprepared this couple might have been, they come across as not so much unpreprepared, but unwilling to even try to love Dean, or at least try to break through the barriers Dean put up. Its like they handed him over to therapists and counted themselves lucky. I'm not positve that I like them 'more' so far, but love the new fic.

268 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 .. Last Next »