Reviews for Problems With Dean: Growing Up
Sofia2007 chapter 4 . 2/11/2009
Thats so nice and Sammy is a really confident toddler. But how he used poor Baby Mike to get Dean out his hideout that was great described.

And this part is so sad and although so good: Dean would just have to make sure they didn't make Mom or Pop mad, that's all. He could do that. He could.

I hope that Jim finally realized that Pop means in Deans World more than Dad , Pops don't go away Pops are staying.I really hope you update the next chapters so quick than the last ones that was

more then
parisindy chapter 4 . 2/11/2009
i am really enjoying this and i am looking forward to more
happycabbage75 chapter 4 . 2/11/2009
“Not funny!” Sammy shouted

Ha! Gotta love the protective little squirt.
silver ruffian chapter 4 . 2/11/2009
This was beautiful! Just beautiful! The thing that broke my heart though was Dean's suspicions of Mike and Kate. Poor kid! You do that so well!
PADavis chapter 4 . 2/11/2009
Oh nice chapter. Very happy to be reading this - thanks for the quick updates.

Phoebe
Yammy1983 chapter 4 . 2/11/2009
great update!
x0lovelyyyx0 chapter 4 . 2/11/2009
awh! :] this is so lovely
Meggin Lane chapter 3 . 2/10/2009
This is the best story I have ever read that show's how Dean has had from the beging a natural talent for child interacting with children. I love the way baby Sammy is so protective of him. And the way Dean's uber caring nature leaves the adults scratching their heads.

Especially in this chapter, where Dean points out to Sammy the sibling order that exists now that baby Mikey is in their lives, so that Sammy would not be jealous of his own baby brother. Brilliant!
staceycj chapter 3 . 2/10/2009
It takes unconditional love to be on Dean's short list of people he will talk to. Great chapter.
Yammy1983 chapter 3 . 2/10/2009
oh man! I really love this story! can't wait for more ;-)
Zerestor chapter 3 . 2/10/2009
Another great chapter!

So cute! zx
xanseviera chapter 3 . 2/10/2009
uhmm...*speechless*

hua Deanie! I wanna hug him and glomp him! u made Dean looks so cute and sweet! and Sammy is demanding as ever! (considering the demon blood in him haha) XD aww baby mikey! dun steal Dean away from Sammy! XD

aw.. I can't wait for the next chapter.. *super excited*
pandora jazz chapter 3 . 2/9/2009
Poor Dean has alot of thoughts running through his mind. Dad's leave, Pop's stay, Mom's die if they don't get enough sleep and big brothers have to watch and take care of little and baby brothers or something bad will happen.

It was nice of Mike to make the decision to let the brothers all sleep in the same room. Though Dean is one smart kid, wheeling the crib into Sam's and his room, changing diapers, all without Kate or Mike waking up.

If Sammy wasn't so cute, you could almost get upset with him when he gets so demanding, but love how he watches over Dean too, just as Dean watches over him.

I'm glad that Kate actually got to hear Dean talk.

Wonder if Dean will ever feel like Mike and Kate really want him as much as Sammy and Baby Mikey.

Another great chapter.

Thanks for the quick updates and for sharing your story with us.
Julia chapter 3 . 2/9/2009
I'm really enjoying this! I can't wait to see how Dean alienates himself even more from his parents and bonds with his brothers... bring on the DRAMA! Please update again soon
deangirl1 chapter 3 . 2/9/2009
another great chapter. Love the insights into Dean here - of course he is an awesome big brother to his little AND baby brothers! Loved Mike's idea about the baby monitor... Loved the baby burgler - lol! - like the cat burgler... I hope that CPS doesn't stick their noses in and ruin it... I also hope that Kate does make the short list soon... hope she finds out why Dean started taking the baby at night...
272 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 .. Last Next »