Reviews for Problems With Dean: Growing Up
Yammy1983 chapter 18 . 3/5/2009
great ending! is there goinig to be another part?
spootycup chapter 18 . 3/5/2009
So Good... Really really good.. i really love this series you have... i have read it like 3 times all of them... so good... thank you for a wonderful series and i would love to see more of the boys on the road...
happycabbage75 chapter 18 . 3/5/2009
This has been an absolute pleasure from beginning to end and I love that it ends where the other picks up. Just completes it all so nicely. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Now *ahem* go work on "The Art of Balance"... or "Life with Dean". I'm not picky. Really. I'm working on the patience thing, but I'm not so great with it either. So, uh... What are you doiong reading this? *points at keyboard* Go. Be brilliant.
ukfan101 chapter 18 . 3/5/2009
I love this story...such an amazing job. I loved how you tied it in with the older story (I had to go back and read that first chapter again!) and the last line of this story was a killer...and so sad...

and my favorite line of this chapter was "Pop smiled at him and squeezed both his arms warmly. For perhaps the first time, Dean felt like he really belonged here, and not just because he was Sam's brother. He felt like he had a place here which was just for him. God, how had he been so blind?" so glad that Dean finally figures it out!
SingleMinded chapter 18 . 3/5/2009

So this is the end? NO! *sobsobsob*

I'll miss this-reading a great AU story! I love DeanCentric story especially if it's an AU. So, do you have any plan to write a new DeanCentric story? Oh, don't bother giving me a link or something because you're already in my 'Author Alert'. Hahahah...

By the way, I love your ending. Especially when Dean hit John and how John's appearance changed his thought about his position in the family. So sweet. I know he's going to be okay after this.

Oh and one more thing, why the conversation at the dinner table is so familiar? *scratch head*
SingleMinded chapter 17 . 3/5/2009
It's an Impala right? The old car in the garage. I was kinda disappointed when I read Mustang! Hehehe...
I'mcalledZorro chapter 18 . 3/4/2009
Great story! I loved the first two stories (which I went and reread after the first chapter LOL)! I think it's a great

'what if' series. Hopefuly you might have a few more 'problems with Dean' in ya! Cause I would love to read them. Again wonderful job!
Sofia2007 chapter 18 . 3/4/2009
Two chapters, a nice start in my day ( Im on holiday and there's a plenty of time:)Hah you connected the story with your older ones, scene between Dean and Mikey after the fight was great and how Sam brings Mike to apologize, I love it. Dean is really happy and I am curious what happen in the next part.
Amy chapter 18 . 3/4/2009
I like that Sam threw away Dean's list. Lol. I think it's time for them to get rid of all that. Uhoh. Mikey was in a fight? Wonder who with. He was determined to finish it. Kid's stubborn. What'd he about at Dean? I can understand his hurt pride, but he knows Dean looks out for him b/c he loves him. Sigh. Aww. Dean was so proud of his uniform and working w/his dad.

Ah, that's what he said. Though it was. Mikey was trying to stick up for the little guys. Aww. That kid takes after his big brother. And I'm glad Dean's teaching him to defend himself. He'll need that.

I like James. Lol. And he's got good eyes. Of course Dean would pick the Impala. I liked Mike's idea too. That was very business smart of him. Wow. The boys were really hyper about that bet. Lol. They take their play seriously. And then John shows up again. I thought poor Mike might have a heart attack. I bet he was so scared John wanted his boys back. I'm glad he was there to comfort Dean too and pull him back from his anger. Not that I blame the kid. And poor guy half wanted John to stay. *sniff* But this helped Dean finally feel that he belongs w/his family. So not all bad. They were ready to fight for their boys. And the boys were going to fight for each other. Happy ending! :D
Amy chapter 17 . 3/4/2009
John is still trying hard to get Dean in the hang of this friendship stuff. Lol. And to talk to girls. Dean's so shy it's sweet. I loved John's way of dealing w/Dean's panic attack. Haha. I knew there was a reason I liked that kid. Wow. Dean was really excited about the car. He's never said so much at once. I also liked how Dean thought of the boys skills and what games they were good at. Why do they not surprise me? Lol.

Sigh. Poor Dean is so rough on himself. Like Mike would freak out over something as simple and normal as boys rough housing. I loved how Mike seemed to know just what Dean needed. This will really make the kid happy. Heh. 'Maybe he had accidentally picked up a fairy godmother?' That is classic.
Momy2ElmoFriend2 chapter 18 . 3/4/2009
Wow, I loved how that played out at the end, it was really good. Is this going to be the last time we hear from John. He doesn't seem like the type to give up so easily. Even would probably try and get to Sam without Dean or his adoptive parents knowing.

Good luck with the rest of the story, love it so far, I also notice that you said this was a prequel, is it to one you have already written?
alwaysateen chapter 18 . 3/4/2009
I remember the ending from your other story.

I'm so glad we have witnessed Dean finding the Impala. :)

And I hope both his parents have noticed that he's talking more to them. I'm sure Pop did!

John Winchester has really found the perfect moment to show up, right when Dean was getting better!

Awesome story, thank you so much!
alwaysateen chapter 17 . 3/4/2009
Oh my god! That's unbelievible!

Dean spoke to Pop and his dad talk to him calmly, without making him feel stupid, and offered him his dreams on a plate!

I love Mike so much! He understand his kids perfectly, he should give some advices to Kate...
PADavis chapter 18 . 3/4/2009
Oh man, how sweet. And I loved the finale with Dean's POV. I admit, I reread the PWD and PWD - Road Trip before I read this new one so I could be prepared. All very much worth it. Lovely 'verse.

staceycj chapter 18 . 3/4/2009
Wow. Brilliant story. Absolutely fantastic. I so want more, I know there won't be anymore, but it was just great. I stopped working on my story to read yours LOL! Thank you for this story!
268 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »