Reviews for Problems With Dean: Growing Up
deangirl1 chapter 15 . 2/26/2009
AW! I love Mike! Finally, one of them starts to not only understand Dean, but accept him too! And we get to see the beginning of Dean's love of all things car... Of course, I'm dying for the next "session"... And I'm assuming we will soon see JW wade into the mix and screw Dean up totally...
deangirl1 chapter 14 . 2/26/2009
Yeah Sammy! I love that Sam is still jealous of Mikey... I also love that he's finally putting his brain to work to help Dean. But what's with Kate? She seemed like she was starting to get Dean - why is she being so dense now?
Amy chapter 15 . 2/26/2009
Aw. Nightmares still? Jeeze, that kid can't catch a break. I'm just glad Sam and Mikey were there for him. I'm guessing he was scared of losing them, given the bone crushing hugs? Lol. Ah Mikey. Lightens up any mood. "Safe"? That doesn't sound good. :/

Lol. Oh I love Sam! Mikey got his football, so now he wants Dean's basketball. Wanting to make him jealous. Still fighting over Dean I see. I'm glad Sam decided to finally go in w/Dean. This man is talking to him like he's mentally defect. How insulting. That won't build his confidence. Ugh. And he's condescending to Sam too! What a creep! Heh. I bet he's sorry he did that now. And he had to spend two hours w/that guy. That's just cruel. Does Kate even check these people out b/f she lets them mess w/her sons head? Sam is right. There is nothing wrong w/Dean. Some people are just quiet. It doesn't make him some sort of freak. What's worse is Kate always thinks the worst of Dean and takes everyone's side over his. As a parent, you're going to destroy your child's confidence in you when you do things like that. How she doesn't see that.. *shakes head* Instead of, "The doctor's afraid of him." her concern should have been about the shabby dumbed down treatment her son was getting from the man. I have to wonder if she wasn't trying to use therapy to fix him as a way of projecting her own insecurities onto Dean. It's not me, it's him.

"His ears never felt tired when they were done." lol. Can't argue w/him there. I'm so glad Mike did that. Trust Dean and Sam, got to the heart of it, and offered to take an active part in it. "I'll sit in with you." that and the extra positive contact (hand on his neck) meant so much to Dean. "Sometimes Mike was really glad John Winchester was a jerk, even though it meant finding yet another freaking therapist." I loved this line. It's clear Mike adores all his boys. And they adore each other. They're so close. Just the way I think all parents hope their kids will be. Great update!
Amy chapter 14 . 2/26/2009
I feel so sorry for Dean. So much therapy. Kate is sure determined, she just won't give up on getting him to be a chatterbox like his brothers. But he's different. I love that Mike lets him do a lot of the normal teenage things boys do. And how Sam got so excited about him teaching him to drive. It's heartbreaking that even after all these years Dean still doesn't feel safe in his home setting. Like any time they'll want to get rid of him.

Wow. Mikey is golden when it comes to football. And it's so sweet that he uses Dean's old football to play with. It must be so special to him. I'm glad his brothers were there to cheer him on.. well one of them. Lol. Sam was cheering on the inside I'm sure. ;) I loved their chase home too. Such a wonderful, warm brother moment. Ugh. Until Kate showed up to ruin it. What is w/that woman? She claims she loves him but she's so freaking mean to him sometimes. Idk if she's thoughtless to his feelings or just stupid. The boys are old enough to think of their own clothes, it's not Dean's fault. And for heaven's sake they're brothers. Boys horse around all the time. Thank goodness Mike saved the day. Lol. I love how excited the boys were, especially Dean. Poor kid. He's so scared of messing up and getting kicked out of the family. I just want to hug him! Thank goodness his little brothers are looking out for him.
staceycj chapter 15 . 2/26/2009
Katie needs to loosen up. She needs to let Dean work out his own issues and listen to Sam. She really does. She irks me LOL. Fantastic couple of chapters!
NongPradu chapter 15 . 2/26/2009
Aw... You're right! This one was a real treat. Mike is awesome. Poor Kate is a bit of a mess, and tends to get the opposite reaction from Dean that she was aiming for. But her heart's in the right place, God love her.
PADavis chapter 15 . 2/26/2009
That last line was priceless. Lovely set of chapters.

Phoebe
alwaysateen chapter 15 . 2/26/2009
When did you tell me they finally won't send Dean to see a freaking therapist? I'm so tired of this, for Dean's sake!

I just loved discovering how Mike see Dean. He understand him better. He should stood up to his wife and convince her Dean doesn't need a therapist.

Maybe if Kate didn't treat Dean like a five year old he would talk to them... I'm sure he would have talk to Mike sooner if Kate wasn't around, Dean can feel he trust him.
alwaysateen chapter 14 . 2/26/2009
Oups, wrong story.

This chapter goes in "The art of balance".

You lost me for a second, lol.
silver ruffian chapter 13 . 2/26/2009
Well, I have lurked long enough. Tis time to reinterate how much I love this story, and how you capture the boys' voices as they grow up. I am gripped by an all consuming urge to track John Winchester down and b%$# slap him. There. I said it!
bhoney chapter 9 . 2/26/2009
Aw, I LOVED this chapter! Loved that Dean saved the day (and Sammy) from that rat Billy. Loved that Baby Mikey accepts "because Dean said so" as a valid reason for doing something. Loved that Mike and Sammy watched the fight with Jimmy and kept it a secret from Kate, and that Baby Mikey and Sammy took turns distracting her for Dean. But most of all I loved that Dean totally kicked bully butt in this, twice, and the second time even took on Jimmy's friend as well. Awesome!

Add this to my list of requested fics-more of them at this age too! LOL

Not sure it bodes well that Sammy's excited he can mouth off to whoever he wants with impunity now. I'm foreseeing a lot more fighting in Dean's future to defend his little bro. LOL
scifimom chapter 13 . 2/26/2009
I am so hooked on this story. Great job!
ukfan101 chapter 13 . 2/26/2009
this story is rapidly becoming one of my favorites to read...love how Dean is growing up and still no one seems to get the fundamental problem that he has that he thinks no one really wants him...You would think that at least one of his therapist would get that..come to think of it there was that one but Kate didn't really give the guy the chance to help Dean...great job
Mockingbyrd chapter 13 . 2/25/2009
I really like the world you have created and the characters fit into it so well. I liked Chapter 12 especially because there was more drama. I think you need more to make it juicy. Keep up the good work! Cheers and update again soon
staceycj chapter 13 . 2/25/2009
Loved all three chapters. Fantastic job!
268 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »