Reviews for Invisible Dreamer
wordflows chapter 6 . 6/21
I really like your take on Kim! I hope someday you come back to this story.
Anon chapter 6 . 6/9/2014
I like it that Jared doesn't push her to speak.! I'm really sad that you didn't continue this piece. I love it!
Anon chapter 5 . 6/9/2014
Kim's reaction is true to the way you've described her character :) Love it.
Anon chapter 4 . 6/9/2014
Kim sounds like me a bit. I love the analysis of reading and entering another beings experience.
Anon chapter 3 . 6/9/2014
I think it's possible to love someone and pay little attention to them, but it's not a deep or a very true love.
Anon chapter 2 . 6/9/2014
I like your version of following Christ :) It sounds very practical to me.
It seems like Kim imprinted on Jared sort of, that's something that I like. The books do say that the pull is mutual and having Kim feel such a strong pull seems quite close to canon.
Anon chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
Sounds like a good story :)
the-compulsive-tea-drinker chapter 6 . 5/13/2013
Soooooo cute! Your writing style is amazing! Please keep on writing! Best fanfic yet!
mrphishie chapter 6 . 10/30/2010
Oh! The depth of my sadness cannot be conveyed when I realized this story had been lost beneath the sands of time...

Errr. Right. Anyway, I really love this story. Your writing style, subtlety, and use of Madeleine L'Engle is really fantastic. I hope all is well any maybe one day you'll come back to this story? I'd love to see more!
BoOkSaReMyLyF chapter 6 . 9/11/2010
aw! plz write more!
dazzlemekimberly chapter 6 . 2/4/2010
I'm not sure why you stopped updating this story? I was really enjoying your work.
MindEqualBlown chapter 6 . 7/29/2009
this is a great story, i love it!

please continue
Alexandra178 chapter 6 . 7/17/2009
please update soon!..i think it's funny how they have like this no talking relationship :)
Monday the 14th chapter 6 . 7/15/2009
this is so nice! can't wait for more!
ronandhermy chapter 6 . 6/29/2009
This is very well written and you show thought and consideration towards your characters. I hope you continue on with this story
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »