Reviews for Five First Kisses
CatLover444 chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
Very Sweet.
TheBrokenNightmare chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
Wow! I love all of these! I especially loved the rally and ruka one, but all of them were very well written 3
Melan Anime chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
i like more the Kiryu-Misty couple but ok! i liked the story...
Comet Rose Star Dragon chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
I like your story.
kk chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
of course yusei&akiza
pippa-pie chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
I'll admit, I'm not a big fan of the pairings here. But they were really good, don't get me wrong! I think Carly and Kiryu's was the best out of all of them, with Kiryu's conflicted feelings. Even though I think Carly should be with Jack ;) But still, loved that part!
Akiza Night chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
i think Yusei and Akiza was perfect! Their kiss was my favorite out of all of them ;P
Arrowshot chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
My favorite was Rally and Ruka. I love faithshipping and the kiss between Yusei and Aki was very well written and sweet, but I love how you were able to represent the nervousness of a young teenagers first kiss with Rally and Ruka. Keep up the good work.
Eatfoodzap chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
probably Kiryu and Carley. And not because of the pair, the only time I've seen Carley alive is in episode 64 or something. Heck, I don't even know who Atsuku and Ayumi are.
BlackAmethyst58 chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
i really liked the rally's and Luna's first kiss because he took her out on a then when they came to her house she kissed 's like an ending to a movie kinda thing but with then i liked akiza's kiss with yusei,because its a sunset and they are watching the sun as it slowly goes down and then yusei says"i think this light makes you look really beautiful".and then they just kiss after that and that's another wanna be movie then i just teared up a bit.(not being mean or anything.)
Elouise Victoria chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
Oh oh! Let me vote! (waves her hand in the air excitedly) I think Rally and Luna's kiss was the best!
Infinite Freedom chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
I would say Rally's since it reminds me of mine.
Pikagirl13 chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
For Some odd reason, the cliche'-ness of the sunset for Yusei and Akiza was perfect! Their kiss was my favorite out of all of them. Rally's and Ruka's was pretty good too, but the one with Carly and Kiryu wasn't the best, it could have been better. Just keep on trying!
akiza50 chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
Hmm...I kinda like the YuAki one. Not bad, keep it up!

My only complaint is that I thinl you spelled briefly wrong.

Doesn't matter though, only one word and I'm sure you are gonna fix it.

Again, keep writing!
Wanderer of Souls and Light chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
Ah, I love this! Let's see...

Rally and Ruka: I really liked the mood, it seemed to fit those two... and that it seems like something a kid around that age would do. :D

Kiryu and Carley: It was a sorta sad mood... I found it interesting, and I am cheering for Kiryu! xD Anyway, It was almost too sad for my tastes... But not quite!

Mikage ad Jack: The mood was great- I liked the atmosphere and the way Mikage approached Jack.

Akutsu and Ayumi: That was... interesting. XD My favorite, definitely.

Yusei and Aki: [is trying to have unbiased opinion because likes this couple far to much] I liked the way you made them have it in the sun. Very nice. Oh, what am I saying, it was pure BRILLIANCE. xD