Reviews for Middle Son
Illucida chapter 25 . 2/17/2011
Nice chapter. Wesley's situation is certainly interesting. Looking forward to reading more.
mendenbar chapter 25 . 2/17/2011
So very glad to see a new chapter (this IS one of my most favoritestestest stories). Went back about 5 chapters to get a good running start into this one and it was well worth it. I don't know how you keep it all straight.

D
LGM chapter 24 . 1/18/2011
what is it about your stories that keep me coming back for more?

aswome is always. though i wasnt expecting to see any from btvs
mendenbar chapter 5 . 7/21/2010
As you can probably tell, I am re-reading (hey, it's a good story and deserves the occasional indulgence) and surprised I haven't reviewed this chapter but it is all to the good as I wanted to mention that of all the Angel novels, FEARLESS is my favorite as well. My copy is about worn out from re-reading.
mendenbar chapter 24 . 7/21/2010
I found myself trying to imagine Wes' side of that conversation. Sometimes I think I was right, other times... well lets just say I didn't.

Do I understand right that everyone they can contact that has ever "donated" whether voluntarily or not to the control of Angel's "haemophilia" is going to be called together to help him find the integration and control he needs to literally not fall apart at the personalities? Wow. Get them all in one place and let the DRI drop a "squeeze" burst low yield HE bomb and all of their problems are solved.

Poor Gibbs, they better wake him up before they do all of this or the head smackings may never cease.
Illucida chapter 24 . 7/21/2010
Your story is quite interesting. I've been following it for some time now, but have failed to review because I've never been sure what I wanted or could say about it. It is a rather unique piece, and enjoy reading it. Keep doing what you do.
FireSenshi2 chapter 24 . 7/21/2010
I look forward to reading more from you! :)
mendenbar chapter 22 . 3/15/2010
Tasty. Looks like Lilah's going to get her just desserts after all. And maybe even Wes.
mendenbar chapter 19 . 2/24/2010
You write such twisted, convoluted pieces. Such fun.
mendenbar chapter 18 . 1/27/2010
I am going crazy with Grandfather Connor and Grandson Conner. Can you do something to make it more obvious which one you mean when you haven't talked to them for awhile?

This was a abrupt change in everyone's reality and make take them a little while to get used to it (I know it will for me.)
mendenbar chapter 17 . 1/24/2010
I'm a little lost in this chapter, but soldier on, I think I have the gist of it and will catch up as chapters go by. I like that Angel has the choice of letting Angelus go or not and especially that he is choosing "not."
mendenbar chapter 16 . 1/20/2010
I've had dinner, but this was a tasty dessert. Especially, Connor the Elder's insight.
mendenbar chapter 15 . 1/10/2010
I was thinking of this story late last night and lo and behold, here is an update. I think I am several days behind so it must have been "calling" me. Is Angel every going to recover? I love the interaction between all these characters, they feel so very real to me.
mendenbar chapter 14 . 12/16/2009
Oh boy, oh boy, well worth the wait!
Illucida chapter 14 . 12/15/2009
Interesting. I look forward to more.