Reviews for Paranormal
Maggie chapter 6 . 8/3/2013
THANK YOU! I LOVE SHASSIE STUFF! Can u write a third installment and make this a trilogy?
Guest chapter 2 . 4/7/2013
So. Many. Errors. Yet still great!
Amberlynn1991 chapter 5 . 6/3/2012
Wow! I am so blown away by this story! It was the most amazing, beautiful, romantic, gripping, chilling, sad, sweet, heart stopping, soul lifting, tear jerking, breath taking, wonderful story I have ever read. Bravo! BTW I'm talking about the happy ending! I refused to read the one where he died, cause I'm a hopeless romantic, and they belong together. So yeah great job. Please write more SHASSIE stories soon. PLEASE! Ok I'm done. :) LOVE YOU! GAH
CoolNinjaOfDoom chapter 6 . 4/1/2012
Keep first ending! I beg of youuuuuu! This was pretty flippin' awesome! Hehe
ChubbyTabby chapter 6 . 1/21/2012
Wow, am I glad you went with the happy ending! This was just too sad...
ChubbyTabby chapter 5 . 1/21/2012
So cute...!
boothandboneslove chapter 6 . 1/12/2011
I thought Carlton was going to kill himself, I'm glad you didnt go with this ending. I really dont think I could have handeled that.
boothandboneslove chapter 4 . 1/12/2011
YAY, YAY, YAY. They lived I'm so happy, I was crying so much while reading this. I loved how Carlton refused to live without Shawn. I loved how Shawn fought with him, told him he had to return.
Umino Akiko chapter 5 . 11/18/2010
Glee! *does a happy dance* Now I'm a psycho any more.
Talk Bubble chapter 6 . 8/21/2010
That was so INCREDIBLY well written! This ending is a lot more plausible, (even though the last one was also wonderful) and MAN it almost made me cry!

Death is always such a mystery and it BOTHERS ME! But anyways, very well portrayed, especially the ghost parts in purgatory.
Talk Bubble chapter 2 . 8/21/2010
Beautiful! That actually got me to tear up a little P:

very interesting story and great suspense there at the end xD
Senaki Mira chapter 2 . 8/1/2010
Whoa! What? Oh man, I definitely didn't see that comming! :O
Militant Delusionalist chapter 6 . 4/24/2010
Great story. Glad to see that the alternate ending was the real one. It made me cry. I can't wait to read the prequel and sequel you have planned!
Tenshi no Mugen chapter 6 . 1/30/2010
Alrighty, so... if you're accepting votes as to which ending readers prefer, I totally vote for the first one. The happy fluffy-ness always has my vote! Otherwise, I really liked this. The "I love you" seems a little sudden, but considering the circumstances I can't disagree with timing.

Viva la fluffy resistance!
Muirgen Monet chapter 2 . 10/28/2009
Excellent chapter. Awesome cliffhanger!
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »