Reviews for Playing for Keeps
Lady Blackwolf chapter 7 . 5/28/2012
I LOVE IT! Why couldnt this have been an epiosode! (sigh) Oh well... fantastic job though
Rassmussin chapter 6 . 5/19/2009
I think I forgot the story line with this one. Sadly, like so many fanfics out there, they are written, yet never finished. One of the things that makes a writer great is being able to keep the suspence going in his or her work. When months go by, you loose readers and interest, as was done with this and many other fics that take months and months to complete. Sad really. It could have been a decent story.
Sarita04 chapter 7 . 3/19/2009
Great story, so much description! Please tell me there's a Part 2 or continuation in the works!
Rassmussin chapter 7 . 3/4/2009
Still Number 1!

Your reviews only allow those who have an account, which one of my friends, and faithful SU2 fanfic reader, does not have, so she cannot leave you a review, however, she did want me to tell you how wonderful your story was. She said "Ten thumbs way way up!"

Thanks a bunch for the update so quickly, I was biting my nails hoping it would not be another fic abandon by the author, as so many are, or are rushed through just to complete them. Again, great work on all the chapters, and keep up the A work on this fic! Super author, Excellent fic!
Rassmussin chapter 5 . 2/27/2009
HOLY SHIT!1

BY FAR THE BEST PIECE ON SPECIAL UNIT FANFICTION TO DATE!

LOVED LOVED LOVED IT!

I couldn't even review it chapter by chapter, I had to read it straight through! You add loyalty, friendship, desperation, and omg so much love and drama into this story, its unreal! Truely an impressive masterpiece! Please don't let this fic go for months and months without finishing it like everyone else does. You will have me in suspence until finished! I have added the story to my favs. Excellent author, story idea, and ability to (sorry for the punn) but "link," the SU2 monster plot and love story together. WITHOUT A DOUBT THE VERY BEST STORY WRITTEN!

Thanks for a great story and I look forward to reading the rest! Bravo!