Reviews for Sometimes It Takes a While
harryislife chapter 27 . 6/7
Really liked this.
Just reread this and it was wonderful. The best teddy/victorie story I've read. And even though it was limited, I loved the other weasley/potter characters and how you didn't let anybody get ooc. Katie fit in with canon characters perfectly.
Babies. Adorable.
fio.cas chapter 27 . 3/28
I just finished reading your story. I absolutely loved it! I also read the outtakes and loved them too. Definitely this piece is going to my favourites. Are you planning on a sequel? Because that would be a great great idea :D
JourneyRocks13 chapter 27 . 2/6
Now this story was absolutely awesome. Honestly one of, if not the absolute best, Harry Potter fanfic I have ever read. Kept me enthralled the entire time, and always made me wonder what was going to happen next. Very good.
I was laughing at all the tickle scenes in the story, especially the early ones. They honestly remind me of me and my girlfriend, except she is the super ticklish one. Hit close to home, and I loved that.
Good work
lothiriel chapter 10 . 1/30
I love it ! The best chapter yet.
Merci beaucoup pour ta FICs. Tu as beaucoup d'imagination et c'est très bien écrit. J'aime beaucoup comment tu as imaginé le caractère de Teddy et Victoire. Ça me fait penser a une autre FICS avec Olivier Dubois et Katie Bell qui était dans le même genre et que j'avais adoré .
Je suis toute excitée à l'idée de parcourir les prochains chapitres..
Merci d'avoir partagé cette histoire avec nous

Greettings fromage Paris
Guest chapter 27 . 12/21/2014
Okay, I am not the one to be looking for The Next Generation stuff, but I was in LOVE with this story! I can't BELIVE how you got those small and tiny details about Louis an Katie in Victory's thoughts! LOVED IT! WRITE MORE! Okay, this is the biggest compliment that I have ever given somebody; during your story, at one point, I thought tht I was reading some J.K. Rowling for a seccond! Your writing is Perfect! Btw: if I ever meet JK, I would recommend your stories to her! Merry Happy Chirstmas!
8oclocksleeper chapter 27 . 3/16/2014
The plot of the story was fairly simple, but the way you wrote it was so very engaging. I couldn't stop reading til the wee hours of the morning. Thanks so much for this! You're an excellent writer.
TheSadisticDaughterOfHades chapter 19 . 3/12/2014
Ok this story just took a toll for something eerily similar to sweasley's story. I have recognized quite a few similarities a few chapters back but this one practically had the the same wording. "We could ignore each other, or snog each othe like mad blah blah blah" and it was really similar to her story. Totally got the Louis/Dominique twin thing but it's like you just replaced simon with teds new roomate. I'm slightly disappointed. I wish it was more different and original but it's still really good. It's just too similar but still amazing writing!
TheSadisticDaughterOfHades chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
Oh yes, I have read a year in the life. It was th first T/V story and the reason why I love this ship so much. It's amazing
talikai2000 chapter 27 . 2/26/2014
Ahhhhhhh! So amazing!
HogwartsExpress934 chapter 27 . 2/23/2014
Oh this was cute. I quite liked it.
blueice2449 chapter 27 . 2/18/2014
You should write James' POV for this chapter.
TurquoiseTeddy chapter 4 . 12/26/2013
Barely 4 chaps in, and I'm hooked to this fic! U write (underline this:) AWESOME fics! Love they way u give such visuals of who does what, and who thinks what, and who feels what..!
Suffice to say, I adore your writing.