Reviews for Sometimes It Takes a While
My home is a bin chapter 21 . 4/23
I LOVE THIS
WiseGirlGeek chapter 27 . 2/3
cuwvdyzhiavdvejqjsb omigosh this was amazing
WiseGirlGeek chapter 18 . 2/3
damn it this story is destroying me whhyyyyy
Ginny33 chapter 3 . 1/12
Love the chapter SNOGGING IN CLOSETS
IpiuGate chapter 27 . 12/13/2016
So James had quite the morning on his first day going to Hogwarts. But what happens during the rest of the year? Rowling has left us no doubts about his house but what about friendships and cousins, pranks, girlfriends, exams and all the trials of a magical high school?
Please tell us if you can.
Loved this story, especially how limited the smut was. You had just enough to balance the story. Good work there
gracestace53 chapter 1 . 12/7/2016
i already love it AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
makennaclove chapter 27 . 12/20/2015
Definitely THE BEST victoire/teddy fic I've ever read! Such a great story and I loved the ending! :)
Guest chapter 7 . 10/28/2015
wegartfe5w4s7mnzer
harryislife chapter 27 . 6/7/2015
Really liked this.
Guest chapter 27 . 5/5/2015
Just reread this and it was wonderful. The best teddy/victorie story I've read. And even though it was limited, I loved the other weasley/potter characters and how you didn't let anybody get ooc. Katie fit in with canon characters perfectly.
Guest chapter 13 . 5/5/2015
Babies. Adorable.
fio.cas chapter 27 . 3/28/2015
I just finished reading your story. I absolutely loved it! I also read the outtakes and loved them too. Definitely this piece is going to my favourites. Are you planning on a sequel? Because that would be a great great idea :D
JourneyRocks13 chapter 27 . 2/6/2015
Now this story was absolutely awesome. Honestly one of, if not the absolute best, Harry Potter fanfic I have ever read. Kept me enthralled the entire time, and always made me wonder what was going to happen next. Very good.
I was laughing at all the tickle scenes in the story, especially the early ones. They honestly remind me of me and my girlfriend, except she is the super ticklish one. Hit close to home, and I loved that.
Good work
lothiriel chapter 10 . 1/30/2015
I love it ! The best chapter yet.
Merci beaucoup pour ta FICs. Tu as beaucoup d'imagination et c'est très bien écrit. J'aime beaucoup comment tu as imaginé le caractère de Teddy et Victoire. Ça me fait penser a une autre FICS avec Olivier Dubois et Katie Bell qui était dans le même genre et que j'avais adoré .
Je suis toute excitée à l'idée de parcourir les prochains chapitres..
Merci d'avoir partagé cette histoire avec nous

Greettings fromage Paris
Guest chapter 27 . 12/21/2014
Okay, I am not the one to be looking for The Next Generation stuff, but I was in LOVE with this story! I can't BELIVE how you got those small and tiny details about Louis an Katie in Victory's thoughts! LOVED IT! WRITE MORE! Okay, this is the biggest compliment that I have ever given somebody; during your story, at one point, I thought tht I was reading some J.K. Rowling for a seccond! Your writing is Perfect! Btw: if I ever meet JK, I would recommend your stories to her! Merry Happy Chirstmas!