Reviews for Slowly Rotting Hearts
NinjaSheik chapter 12 . 10/12/2009
AWESOME~!
The Big Bad Bunny chapter 11 . 7/10/2009
It's Good

"anything done out of love goes beyond good and evil"

We are anonymous...

We are legion...

We do not forget...

We do not forgive...
OLunarCryO chapter 11 . 7/9/2009
Wow this story has several levels of dark and mildly disturbing, haha. Well, at least it's an amazing read! Lol.

I utterly adore your stlye of narration. It's so unique, too much to put into words. There's just a way you do it. Like with this line; "The sun was just finished with its morning wake-up routine, and it had already missed everything."

It's like, hm, elegant with a sarcastic flare. Honestly, that's the only way to describe your teriffic style. It makes your stories all the more enjoyable -

I only have one question... *Ehem.* WHY THE HELL IS MIYU FLIRTING WITH ANOTHER GUY THAT IS NOT RIKU? I don't care that it's Xehanort, forget that she's a fugitive that left her friend to die, forget that he wants to kill her (XD Pfft, I sound like such a fangirl, lmao)-But she's basically thinking she's going to run off and sort of cheat on Riku! Not cool, little girl, not cool -_- Lmao.

Haha, great chapter my friend! Great chapter. Can't wait for more!

OLunarCryO chapter 10 . 7/3/2009
I really liked the style you adopted in this chapter. How you wrote your introduction and based the following main points of the chapter on that first paragraph. I honestly can't say I've seen any other authors use that tactic on this site. And it made all the difference. This chapter was beautifuly written, and is probably one of my favorites so far.

Amazing work!

Can't wait for the next one!

The Big Bad Bunny chapter 10 . 7/3/2009
It's Good!

"White lies today, armed robbery tomorrow!"

"if the cure is worse then the disease... what is the point?"
OLunarCryO chapter 9 . 6/29/2009
Wow. I mean, really wow. I love the feeling you give this story. It's like... I can't really describe it, but it's amazing!

Though, I should admit that I'm fairly confused. All this stuff about a murderer, Sora going baserk-which was AWESOME by the way-and Miyu's mom at the end kind of made me feel a bit lost.

It surprised me, that Lulu and Kiari hated eachother. I didn't expect either of them to be quite so venomous. Still, your fight scenes are so amazing, and dark. I really like how you can capture the brutality in a way that doesn't make it overdone or unrealistic.

Great job! Can't wait for more!

TheSuperBanana chapter 8 . 6/13/2009
you want us tos shred this? well, the only thing i dont like that much is miyu, she is way too much of a sue
The Big Bad Bunny chapter 8 . 6/12/2009
Good!

"A pessimist is a well informed optimist"

"Every problem in the universe can be solved by finding the right long-haired prettyboy and beating the crap out of him. "
Legendary Chimera chapter 8 . 6/12/2009
Yay, Riku-centric! Love the action scene. "It should be noted here that there is a switch in the male mind." lol!
OLunarCryO chapter 8 . 6/12/2009
You should know that you can't shred gold. -

This chapter was amazing! THe dialogue was believable and everyone was greatly in character. I was on edge the whole time! I can't wait, can't wait, can't wait for more! Dude, I need to go work on BBH now, I'm so psyched! XD

Keep up the amazing work, K.!

You're number one fan!

Legendary Chimera chapter 7 . 5/27/2009
Did that reporter just take a picture of him as he passed out? *head/desk*
OLunarCryO chapter 7 . 5/27/2009
Okay, so I'm a little lost at the moment. But then, that's probably because this story clearly ties into Birth By Sleep, which I have not played. / All the same, I hope I can catch up and understand soon, because I really love this story. There was a lot of info in this chapter, not all of which I fully understood, but none the less, I'm sure it'll make more sense and seem less cryptic later.

Well, I'm looking forward to more SRH! I've missed this story! Welcome back!

Optomistic Emo Kleptomaniac chapter 7 . 5/27/2009
aww? what are they retards?

XD
The Big Bad Bunny chapter 6 . 3/19/2009
...?

"Because the darkness is not a bad thing.

The darkness is the safe place you go when you sleep.

The darkness is the void you fill when you DREAM" –unknown
OLunarCryO chapter 6 . 3/18/2009
Okay, WOW! This was awesome, and holy hell-HE PWNED SORA? What's with all these crazy strangers messing with Sora's head? Not cool guys, not cool P

Lol, well I had a really long review typed and then I realised I wasn't logged in and it got erased, stupid me. So this is the short version, 'cause I don't remember everything I said. Sorry /

Anyway, awesome chapter! I can't WAIT for MORE!

*Leaves virtual cookies and milk...and juice incase you're lactoseintolerant.*

*Waves* Bye, good luck with the next chapter!