Reviews for Tale of Stardom
You haven't updated in FIVE years, and things were getting good too. What happened?
MasterKenobi01 chapter 18 . 11/7/2014
i wouldve liked to see Leaf in this! Shes my favorite female character next to May
And Drake of the Elite four!
Guest chapter 40 . 5/6/2014
Please continue the story. You're an awesome writer and if anyone else continues, it would just be wrong. All you need to do is 10 chapters, which is quite a lot but you've done 90 for the Stardom series anyway. So please, I'd pay you to continue writing the story. My imagination and knowledge of Pokemon isn't enough to compensate for the rest.
An pokemon lover chapter 40 . 10/5/2013
Iam literally begging you to continue the have no idea how much it effected other fanfic that had mad me cry is the fanfic:ringer when saphire leaves ash.i can tell you one thing that "LOVE IS THE MOST POWERFUL FORCE IN THE UNIVERSE"-ASV
Younger P chapter 40 . 6/7/2013
Oh, dear Brother. Why did you quit, honestly? So much could have been done, but alas... :P
LightRayPearlshipper chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
So it's just a re-telling of events?
ActionBoy 87 chapter 40 . 1/11/2013
It musthave been like 2 years. Aren't you gonna complete this story, or have someone else do it?

Things are getting interesting and I wanna see how it all ends.

PLEASE UPDATE.
PikaFan chapter 40 . 1/3/2013
Hi there. I read your original story and now I've read your sequel and I gotta say; love the ABilityShipping between Ash and Anabel, Ash becoming a Frontier Brain and become an Aura Guardian.

I now that I've seen this story, I must say you are quite an expect at writing stories MisterP.

So, when are you putting in chapter 41?
Azura.of.stories1432 chapter 40 . 11/4/2012
this is one of the best stories I have read and it is very interesting it may have been 2 years since you last updated this chapter but if you can please finish this story I cant imagine the story without it being finished first by the original author so please add at least 2 or 3 more chapters to wrap up this story
Guest chapter 40 . 7/13/2012
How many more chapters be uploaded.
Sparkstar18 chapter 25 . 2/22/2012
So I kinda cried but alls good. Through most of the chapter I was thinking about Harry Potter, and I really like the similarities. I hope by the time I finish the story Ash is back with Anabel.
Sparkstar18 chapter 19 . 2/21/2012
I loved this chapter. The song fit really well I response to Paul's training. The moment between ash and Ansbel I believe is. Well written and nessecary since in the midst of everything the two were going through, some time just to themselves was really needed.
Anon chapter 40 . 1/16/2012
please! you just left me and your 418 other fans hanging there for a ending! At least finish this one! I stayed up the whole night reading this wonderful story but it is incomplete! PLEASE for all your fans! Come back!
All of the fans chapter 13 . 12/8/2011
u are gods son right child of christ hemself what about the golden rule mister p i wasted my time reading a unfinst story finesh the story or else ! J.E.W see u
stardom lover chapter 40 . 12/8/2011
i love the story pleze contenu story mister P pleze _. Come back pleze mister P your bigest fan stardom lover:-}