Reviews for Tangled Web
AnimeFreak71777 chapter 3 . 3/18/2014
Please update! :D
rabid kuma chapter 3 . 4/28/2012
I'm really enjoying where this was headed. Hope you some day update. I'm horrible about it as well, so please get that motivation going D:
Galistar07water chapter 3 . 12/28/2009
Interesting enough. I wonder if Ritsu will get that urge to either to strangle little Ritsuka or care for him, and if he does the latter, then he must run into a heated competition with Ristuka's overprotective Fighter. ;P Update soon, please. this story is getting interesting!
Galistar07water chapter 2 . 12/27/2009
Wow, things are getting interesting. Update soon please, I can't wait to see what will develop next!
Galistar07water chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
This fanfic is very interesting. I haven't seen a good one about Ritsuka and Ritsu in a long time. Keep up with the good work. Update soon, please!
klagana1 chapter 3 . 12/27/2009
that took a bit to update huh? lol its all good. very nice! u really hope you will update soon!
klagana1 chapter 2 . 9/13/2009
this is great! keep going!
chu chu banato chapter 2 . 8/24/2009
mou! everything aways stops right b4 the good parts! gr! nyway rlly good story, great plot, oh and was that all in the letter im guessing not but idk! and FINALLY someone does RxR! YAYY! plz update ASAP!
Epipen chapter 2 . 8/13/2009
Ah its so good. I just love it, its a different take on things and I like it. It's really good you should keep writing it.
Be-Love-Less-4ever chapter 2 . 8/12/2009
Really Good Plot, Can't wait to see what happens!
Raina Meldamiriel chapter 2 . 8/12/2009
absolutely fantastic i cannot wait for more. hope you update soon
TJBanana chapter 2 . 8/12/2009
As good as the chapter before.

Really like it and still read it XD

i'm happy to know there shall be around at least 30 chapters but it's a little long till the next... i would love u to continue a little faster *drop*

yours,

Cookie
TJBanana chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
didn't u say something about 30 chapters?

I'm waitog you know? It's worth waiting
Raina Meldamiriel chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
omg omg omg you have to update this fantaatic story soon , you have me hooked and its only the first paragraph ! omg i am already in love woth this story i really really hope that you update soon i cannot wait
Grappling Fancies chapter 1 . 3/13/2009
XD I love it! Ritsu is my favorite character! X3

Your idea is great. I would like to read more. You're really talented! So, please update soon!