Reviews for T8: Retroversion
The main problem with the original one was how Hinata-centric and Hyuga-centric it was. The hyugas arent as important as fics like to make them out to be.
Nightshadegirl chapter 2 . 6/22
i like that everybody is training while on their way to suna.
Nightshadegirl chapter 1 . 6/21
is the original story still up? like how naruto is getting neji to start being a decent cousin and hopefully hinata is helped with her problems.
zafnak chapter 6 . 6/3
Mount Myouboku sake? That stuff is as powerful as it is expensive! A large bottle would be worth a freaking FORTUNE. Team Gai has no idea how valuable the treasure actually is LOL.
zafnak chapter 2 . 6/2
Man you got hit by lightning and lived? Quick, go out and buy some lottery tickets! They say you have a better chance of getting hit by lightning than winning a lottery and you already did the one.
Kairan1979 chapter 10 . 4/26
Thanks for the update.
Looking forward what else you cooked up for Naruto and company.
Kairan1979 chapter 9 . 4/26
I'm impressed by the battle for the Sand.
It's a shame Temari was crippled, but that's the life of shinobi. Things could have been worse, much worse.
KiyumiArashi chapter 9 . 4/20
Yikes, oh my gosh, poor Temari! This was a really good character development chapter for Gaara! So, she's got her father's bloodline when the Ichibi's chakra was in her system, I wonder if she can develop that later? This is a really unprecedented turn of events and I like the way you write wounds. Awesome job! Keep going!
KiyumiArashi chapter 10 . 4/20
Oh my? This was exciting? I had no idea what I was in for, I can tell you that. I super totally love the family and pack development this team is getting, Sasuke and Kiba are really good for each other and I love your healing Sasuke concept. And your ideas for the Tsukiyomi were completely awesome. (And I hope Sakura survives. I wonder what kind of injury that would leave? Now my brain is going off on a tangent and I'm wondering if Sakura will lose her voice and have to use sign language? I've never seen that done before?) Oh boy. I'm really glad you're still updating! Thank you for this chapter! It was great!
Kairan1979 chapter 8 . 4/2
I hope you are planning to update this story.
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 8 . 12/6/2015
Glad you are doing better now!
I have to admit, impressive prison. Good fighting scenes, but a little confusing at times
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 7 . 10/15/2015
LOL for the sand cage for time out! Also nice way for Naruto to help Gaara get attention!
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 2 . 10/15/2015
Oh my goodness, paid in explosive tags :-D
Cute with Naruto making breakfast
Temari unsure whether or not to accept the pillow or not :-D And then learning she was riding WITHIN Naruto!
Interesting foreshadowing on the Iwa girl
That sort of gift for Kurenai sounds dangerous Jiraiya :-P
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 1 . 10/15/2015
How a few minutes can make all the difference
LOL Gaara thumb sucking
Sad that Hinata not there. Haku coming along a surprise, especially since leaving the 3rd,
Kurenai as advisor was a big surprise, but you can see how the 3rd came to it given how the woman's insight is so lauded throughout the main story
TouhouLunatic chapter 7 . 4/15/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »