Reviews for T8: Retroversion
huskerfan chapter 13 . 3/18
Sorry to hear about all that crap youve been dealing with, dont worry at all about having to take time getting back into writing. Ive always enjoyed reading your stories and theyre worth the wait.
Ecomadness chapter 13 . 3/18
Damn man so sorry to hear about ur father my condolences. And ur wife is a bitch ul be better off without her draging u down. Best of luck and my prayers are with ur family.
voidal chapter 13 . 3/18
Sorry to hear that, take your time, we can wait.
poeticlove88 chapter 13 . 3/17
That cock juggling Thunder c*** low down dirty backstabbing b****. Forgive me for this language but I can't stand females like that I pray you find someone who will treat you better than she could. God Bless you brother
RamenKnight chapter 13 . 3/17
Wow, that's horrible. Im super sorry to hear that. I cant offer much, but i can be a listening ear if you just need to share stuff with someone. I prayed for you and will do so again if it comes to mind. Whatever happans, you still awesome. Hope you get back on your feet soon, mentally, physically, or emotionally. I believe you will be fine. Dont let it make you bitter, instead grow better for it. Thats how you win. Love ya, a random reader.

If there i something i may be able to help with, just send me a message. Ill see what i can do with what I have available.
PiotrMc chapter 1 . 1/1
team 8 was legit one of my fav storys i am going to re read that and then come back woot
Guest chapter 11 . 7/6/2016
The main problem with the original one was how Hinata-centric and Hyuga-centric it was. The hyugas arent as important as fics like to make them out to be.
Nightshadegirl chapter 2 . 6/22/2016
i like that everybody is training while on their way to suna.
Nightshadegirl chapter 1 . 6/21/2016
is the original story still up? like how naruto is getting neji to start being a decent cousin and hopefully hinata is helped with her problems.
zafnak chapter 6 . 6/3/2016
Mount Myouboku sake? That stuff is as powerful as it is expensive! A large bottle would be worth a freaking FORTUNE. Team Gai has no idea how valuable the treasure actually is LOL.
zafnak chapter 2 . 6/2/2016
Man you got hit by lightning and lived? Quick, go out and buy some lottery tickets! They say you have a better chance of getting hit by lightning than winning a lottery and you already did the one.
Kairan1979 chapter 10 . 4/26/2016
Thanks for the update.
Looking forward what else you cooked up for Naruto and company.
Kairan1979 chapter 9 . 4/26/2016
I'm impressed by the battle for the Sand.
It's a shame Temari was crippled, but that's the life of shinobi. Things could have been worse, much worse.
KiyumiArashi chapter 9 . 4/20/2016
Yikes, oh my gosh, poor Temari! This was a really good character development chapter for Gaara! So, she's got her father's bloodline when the Ichibi's chakra was in her system, I wonder if she can develop that later? This is a really unprecedented turn of events and I like the way you write wounds. Awesome job! Keep going!
KiyumiArashi chapter 10 . 4/20/2016
Oh my? This was exciting? I had no idea what I was in for, I can tell you that. I super totally love the family and pack development this team is getting, Sasuke and Kiba are really good for each other and I love your healing Sasuke concept. And your ideas for the Tsukiyomi were completely awesome. (And I hope Sakura survives. I wonder what kind of injury that would leave? Now my brain is going off on a tangent and I'm wondering if Sakura will lose her voice and have to use sign language? I've never seen that done before?) Oh boy. I'm really glad you're still updating! Thank you for this chapter! It was great!
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »