Reviews for T8: Retroversion
embrewing chapter 12 . 5/4
wasn't the entire point of not wearing orange being not to have a big fucking target on his chest saying "HERE I AM!"?
Morriganna chapter 13 . 5/1
I'm sorry you're going through this hell. I love your work with this story and I do re-read it all the time because it is so good. Don't give up and get things straightened out. Good luck!
huskerfan chapter 13 . 3/18
Sorry to hear about all that crap youve been dealing with, dont worry at all about having to take time getting back into writing. Ive always enjoyed reading your stories and theyre worth the wait.
Ecomadness chapter 13 . 3/18
Damn man so sorry to hear about ur father my condolences. And ur wife is a bitch ul be better off without her draging u down. Best of luck and my prayers are with ur family.
voidal chapter 13 . 3/18
Sorry to hear that, take your time, we can wait.
poeticlove88 chapter 13 . 3/17
That cock juggling Thunder c*** low down dirty backstabbing b****. Forgive me for this language but I can't stand females like that I pray you find someone who will treat you better than she could. God Bless you brother
RamenKnight chapter 13 . 3/17
Wow, that's horrible. Im super sorry to hear that. I cant offer much, but i can be a listening ear if you just need to share stuff with someone. I prayed for you and will do so again if it comes to mind. Whatever happans, you still awesome. Hope you get back on your feet soon, mentally, physically, or emotionally. I believe you will be fine. Dont let it make you bitter, instead grow better for it. Thats how you win. Love ya, a random reader.

If there i something i may be able to help with, just send me a message. Ill see what i can do with what I have available.
PiotrMc chapter 1 . 1/1
team 8 was legit one of my fav storys i am going to re read that and then come back woot
Guest chapter 11 . 7/6/2016
The main problem with the original one was how Hinata-centric and Hyuga-centric it was. The hyugas arent as important as fics like to make them out to be.
Nightshadegirl chapter 2 . 6/22/2016
i like that everybody is training while on their way to suna.
Nightshadegirl chapter 1 . 6/21/2016
is the original story still up? like how naruto is getting neji to start being a decent cousin and hopefully hinata is helped with her problems.
zafnak chapter 6 . 6/3/2016
Mount Myouboku sake? That stuff is as powerful as it is expensive! A large bottle would be worth a freaking FORTUNE. Team Gai has no idea how valuable the treasure actually is LOL.
zafnak chapter 2 . 6/2/2016
Man you got hit by lightning and lived? Quick, go out and buy some lottery tickets! They say you have a better chance of getting hit by lightning than winning a lottery and you already did the one.
Kairan1979 chapter 10 . 4/26/2016
Thanks for the update.
Looking forward what else you cooked up for Naruto and company.
Kairan1979 chapter 9 . 4/26/2016
I'm impressed by the battle for the Sand.
It's a shame Temari was crippled, but that's the life of shinobi. Things could have been worse, much worse.