Reviews for Rising Tide: Jacob Black
pichon chapter 12 . 9/11/2012
I'm trying not to sound like a b#*% because I completely respect the fact that you are a writer and I'm a reader. It's just that I completely got into this story. It is so different from most of the Jacob/Bella stories that I have read. I like that it is darker...not all rainbows and unicorns. I have cried so many times through this story, especially chapter 11. It was SUCH a disappointment to find out that there was not a chapter 12. I feel your pain regarding accidentally deleting it. I hope you can understand my let down that the story isn't complete.
LexiJBlack chapter 12 . 6/20/2012

*sobs, and sobs, and sobs*

I might have to take this story up and rewrite (NOT ON FANFICTION!) Well, maybe, but I would give kudos to you in every part, included the disclaimer, and if they wanted to understand the story, they would have to go read yours, so there. (I probably won't end up writing my rewrite, sadly...)
LexiJBlack chapter 11 . 6/20/2012
Ok, I know this story is finished, but still. One of the best I've read. So far. I will hate it if The Pack, Bella, or god forbid, Jacob die. Please, please, please, don't let him die! PLAEEAASSEEEE! I 3 HIM! :P

BrookeBelikov chapter 12 . 11/22/2011
This story was AMAZING! I'm so disappointed that I didn't get to ready chapter 12 but it sounds amazing and i'm pretty sure I got teary just ready the summary, great job!
kosi71819 chapter 11 . 5/4/2011
i know i reveiwed dis story a while ago,but i just had 2 ay it again,dis be 1 of d best fics onhere
EnjoyyourJacob chapter 12 . 5/3/2011
I don't know right now if I'm glad that you accidently deleted the last chapter or not.

i'm not really satisfied with the summary only, but reading through the chapter knowing that Jacob will die at the end isn't really satisfying either.

I wish there would be a way out.

Did he kill Edward or didn't he - for Bella?

I'd be grateful if you responded.

Right now it's like a huge ouch inside my chest. I don't know why I love reading dark fics. It only upsets me all the time...

Anyway, great story. Great content. Great suspense.
EnjoyyourJacob chapter 11 . 5/3/2011
EnjoyyourJacob chapter 10 . 5/3/2011
It's getting worse and worse.

Gosh darn it. I can't barely stand it and still I have to go on and on...
EnjoyyourJacob chapter 9 . 5/3/2011
Totally overwhelmed.

Please... just don't...
EnjoyyourJacob chapter 8 . 5/3/2011
Jesus. What's going on in that head of yours? The DEVIL GENE?

What a creepy, but brilliant idea!
EnjoyyourJacob chapter 7 . 5/3/2011
OMG, your story is fantastic. I absolutely adore how you portrait Jake. His fierce determination, the hatred... How strong he is and now his new ability. It hurts me though to know that he can't phase anymore. And actually I don#t want to see him in any pain... But I just can't stop reading. This is fantastic, really.

Once I'm through this story - and I promise to review from now on *drops head in shame* - I'm gonna review the first chapters as well.

You should consider bringing this story over to our ning community Jacob Black N Pack. Just google for Ning and JBNP or Jacob Black N pack. You'll find us.

Never read such a story before. I'm stunned.
gwen1980 chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
Freakin AMAZING, nuff said. :)
kosi71819 chapter 12 . 1/27/2011
good story,really enjoyed it
kosi71819 chapter 6 . 1/27/2011
yes sir,dis chapter was great
kosi71819 chapter 1 . 1/27/2011