Reviews for Of Guilt and Sorrow
Essee chapter 2 . 7/25/2013
No dean ohmygoshdeanstahpfuckingdrinking NO
mngrue chapter 12 . 1/3/2013
Whoo! Now, if only the season had ended like that...ah well. Great job with this one, really. I certainly enjoyed seeing Ruby get her comeuppance.
sweetysmart0505 chapter 12 . 3/28/2009
This was a fitting ending! Very Sam and Dean! Loved how Sam didn't give an inch into Ruby's begging and stayed with Dean the entire way! Great great job on this whole story! And you're welcome for the reviews! You deserve them!
RedDragen chapter 12 . 3/28/2009
Another wonderful chapter, in so many ways I am glad the brothers got back on track. I am thought sad it is over. But I will be looking forward to others stories of yours.
Klutzygirl33 chapter 12 . 3/27/2009
Great ending.
darksupernatural chapter 12 . 3/27/2009
Awesome ending. Thanks so much for getting the brothers back to where they need to be!
CBloom2 chapter 12 . 3/26/2009
I'm so glad that Ruby got what she deserved! She definately has her own agenda!

I hope that we get something along those lines in the show then I would be one happy puppy! Then they can work on the brothers bond!

Great story!
Darkest Water chapter 12 . 3/26/2009
this was most definatelty a wonderful story :)

good ending, exciting plot, and great overall!

sequal?
Dianne chapter 12 . 3/26/2009
It was so nice to see the brotherly bond, so thanks for the lovely story.
sammygirl1963 chapter 12 . 3/26/2009
Awesome ending to the story. So nice to see that Sam didn't let Ruby dissuade him from what they had to do when she mentioned taking down Lillith. And then for Sammy to be the one to end her-couldnt have been better...especially after last Thursday's episode where we saw just how evil Ruby is with that look.

Thanks for sharing such a wonderful story my friend!
bia1007 chapter 12 . 3/26/2009
Perfect closure, couldn’t possibly ask for more, Sam’s and Dean’s bond is restored (how I wish we will see this at the show!), Ruby finally got what she deserved, again, perfect! Enjoyed every single line of this great story and there were each time very special scenes, my favorite here was Sam telling Ruby she’s not allowed to call him Sammy, "Only Dean gets to call me that." Yeah, exactly! Thank you so much for an amazing ride!
Nash Carter chapter 12 . 3/26/2009
i loved this. i miss the boys together like they used to be. now, let's just hope kripke gives us something just as good...
maxandkiz chapter 12 . 3/26/2009
Awesome story!

Woo hoo! Sammy offed Ruby! This would be a wonderful way to end Season 4. :)

Lisa
faith-in-Faith chapter 12 . 3/26/2009
Thank you! *big hug* I have loved this story from the first to the last letter and I'm so happy over the ending I could cry! Now, if you just could get Kripke to use your story, my life would be complete...

But again, thank you for sharing this awesone piece! Great, perfect job!
KatieLB chapter 12 . 3/25/2009
oh i cant even begin to thank you enough for having sam tell ruby that only dean calls him sammy.. i was so mad when she did call him that bleck.. anyway... awesome ending love that the winchesters came out on top and together... great job