Reviews for The Aftermath
Please update soon :-)
07 NIGHT chapter 2 . 10/16/2014
WHYYYYYYYYY!
justkeeptyping chapter 7 . 10/10/2014
You already know that I love this story with a blind passion, so you already know that you have to update this soon! I LOVE that Peter is so smitten with him, and UGH the cosy describing of Christmas has me all festive, and the robot eating the spider! Amazing, and OH MY GOSH the spider magnet on the fridge- can I just say that in a billion years, I NEVER would have thought of that, so you're amazing. I think I'm as smitten with your writing as Peter is with Harry. I love how Harry's this posh, black coat regal guy, but he loves his family :) Everything about this story is perfect (probably why it's my favourite) make sure you PM when you update again, and make sure that it's soon!
x
Guest chapter 7 . 8/31/2014
This chapter had me smiling all the way! Gosh, I just love Peter and his attempts to woo Harry. And Harry is adorable too! I can't wait for the next chapter! I am so excited for it! I hope you will be able to update soon. I love your story! It's my favorite Peter/Harry fanfic :)
Guest chapter 5 . 8/31/2014
I love this story so much! It's absolutely hilarious! I laughed so much while reading this.
07 NIGHT chapter 5 . 8/23/2014
Im so in love with this story, that I can not stop reading it over and over again!

go peter! go! I totally support you!
Carley.Lauyrn chapter 7 . 8/3/2014
Ahh yes another update! This is absolutely brilliant. The characters are still so true to the films (either Amazing Spider-Man series or just Spider-Man(which I know it's based on the Spider-Man trilogy)), TV show, and comics. The slow build up for the relationship is awesome, cause nobody likes a rushed love story unless its for explicit scenes. Then finally, the Woo-O-Meter has me in stitches. I can't wait for the next update, but it'll be worth it.
SlashIsLaw chapter 7 . 7/28/2014
I love you, and I love this story! *air kisses*!
sakuramar21 chapter 7 . 7/26/2014
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa i love you so much and love your fic, thank for the new chapter *o* , i will wait for next. I'm glad that you continue this.
This chapter was amazing and great, and love your Peter and Harry, you are so cool; thank a lot

07 NIGHT chapter 7 . 7/26/2014
YOU ARE MY HERO! Im very glad that a writer like you exist and that you had the idea to write this story! you're amazing, the way you do these two interact you is incredible! I love harry, I mean, he's SO harry, you have done a great job with the evolution of this chapter, has cast me so happy that I will mourn with joy so a million thanks for the update xD I can dream whit a new chapter suddenly ?
Mitsy chapter 6 . 7/13/2014
I RUINED THE 69. You had 69 reviews and 69 favs, and I ruined it. I thought about not reviewing for the sake of THE BANGIN' NUMBER 69, but, you know, I gotta ruin it to say THIS IS A BANGIN' STORY. YOU ROCK.
Guest chapter 6 . 6/8/2014
Argh! I love your portrayal of these two! This Spidey is one of my favs, not many authors get his personality right, but you nail it! Pleeeeease update soon!
07 NIGHT chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
I miss you so much ; _ ;
sakuramar21 chapter 6 . 5/10/2014
Hi

I love your fic please, please, pleaseeeeee update please, (i need next chapter XD)