Reviews for Playing the Field
m0ckingbird77 chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
Hahah, oh my goodness! That was fantastic! Oh golly, I was laughing so hard...
PuddingIsMyPatronus chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
I loved this, it was very cute. (:

I loved how James and Ron reacted!
VivoRisataAmore chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
Cute :) It was just on a whim that I looked at Rose and Teddy and I am glad because they are cute especially in your story.
Loonynamelass chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
You have many commas where they deserve semicolons.

"Lily saw her the first time at a little cafe on a side street off Diagon Alley."

This is nice, contrasting with the idea that she was really seeing him for the first time. It caught my attention, and it means so much more that Teddy really makes Rose alive, and that Lily could recognize this. It's easy to miss, but when noticed it's very well done.
pii chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
gd one. a little hard to get into if you're not concentrated but you made me want to be concentrated and that mkes it all the better. Fantastic job.
rhea lupin chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
This was tres amazing. Even I was confused! I love Rose/Teddy.
bookishgirl chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
i really like this. i would've never thought of them together! it's cute how the whole family wants to know and its Ron that finally gets it out of her. Good job!
Drehn chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
That was a cute story. I don't why doesn't people like the paiing; they're just adorable. And I loved the way you made look like to the family. Poor them! It was cool, funny and sweet. Just adorable, you know. Thanks for sharing.
Norwegian Eyes chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
cool!
topaz addiction chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
HAHAAHAHA! That was so cute! And I loved how you wrote it! Everyone seeing her with someone different, and then it's just one person! Good job!
Rob-girl chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
Haha, that was so cute. I didn't really figure out that Teddy had a different appearance each time somebody saw Rose with him until about halfway through, but that's okay. It made it that much more great! Fantastic oneshot! It was hilarious, cute and sweet. I really enjoyed reading it. Keep writing!
MissMoony7 chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
Aw, this was so sweet. ) There defintely needs to be more Rose/Teddy fics on this site.
Wotcher-Tonks chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
adorable.
Squirrel Watching chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
Well I rather liked this story and not just because it was Teddy/Rose.

It was very sweet and subtle. There interactions with each other while not overtly romantic were very touching. I especially enjoyed the scene where Albus witnessed them together.