Reviews for Unexpectedly Beautiful Suggestion
Tessa chapter 1 . 3/22
Yeah this sucks. Really hard. Listen:
when someone get raped and forced to carry a rapist child in the first 5 chapters. The story should not end with the rapist and her/him living happily ever after. A talking squirrel is more believable than a rape victim falling for her rapist. Shame on you. And anybody who thinks this romance. Or good
Guest chapter 68 . 10/25/2014
Overall, this is a great story, the only thing I didn't like, and to be honest, it made it hard for me to enjoy the story as a whole, was Hermione being raped, then becoming pregnant, and never telling anyone the truth until after the baby was born.

I just don't think that's realistic, in the sense that it would be very uncharacteristic for Hermione to just go along with everything. Obviously, rape is a traumatic experience, but considering the circumstances, I just can't believe Hermione would never say anything to anyone, and come to rely on Draco as her only support. If they had been friendly before the rape, maybe, but definitely not the way it was written.

I think a more realistic way would have been Hermione and Draco being discovered whilst he was raping her, and it seeming like it was consensual, or even, someone neutral coming across them, and believing it was consensual.

Anyway, it is your fic, I just had to voice that, because sometimes, things like that can put people off from even finishing reading a good fic.
lizard3731 chapter 11 . 8/22/2014
You shouldn't say "more smarter." It grammatically incorrect. Just "smarter" is fine.
tkepner chapter 7 . 7/6/2014
It's a nice idea, but violates too many canon items:

1. Students do not have their own rooms.
2. Boys are NOT allowed in the girls' dorm area, so every scene where a boy is alone with Hermione in the bathroom (girls' communal) or her dorm room (girls' communal) is impossible.
3. Madam Pomfrey would have immediately noticed she was pregnant after doing a medical scan when they brought her in.
4. Morning sickness, her dorm mates would have noticed and the Prefects put 22 together within the first few weeks and reported it to McGonagall.

You took the lazy way out on this story and changed canon to fit your needs. A much better story would be in canon, where Draco must work at trapping Hermione, and finding her alone.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/2/2013
i love this!
Anonymous chapter 4 . 8/3/2013
This is pretty random and doesn't matter that much but when you take a pregnancy test (at least, the kind that she took with the lines and stuff) the results usually go all weird after a while. You're supposed to look at it after about 2 minutes and then disregard any results after a certain window of time (some tests say 10 minutes, others a half hour). Also, tipping the test over (like when she threw it in the trash) can also change the results. So she really wouldn't have been able to pick it up out of the garbage can to show Draco. That was petty, but true.

As a side note, if Draco was planning to rape Hermione and didn't want her to get pregnant, don't you think he would have used some form of contraception?
Anonymous chapter 3 . 8/3/2013
Hermione is smart. I'm sure even if she didn't tell anyone she was raped she would at least have thought to take a potion that would prevent pregnancy. And I highly doubt she would think she had to break the news to Draco. Also, something else that confuses me is when one minute you say Draco WANTS Hermione to be paranoid and he loved that she was afraid of him but then if the next minute you say he doesn't enjoy torturing. Obviously he does enjoy it.

Your actual writing isn't horrible, unfortunately your story kind of is.
Anonymous chapter 2 . 8/3/2013
I think Hermione probably would have told someone right away if she was raped. I mean, I know it's a fanfiction but she is very ooc.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
Hate to break it to you but rape isn't a 'lemon'. And I doubt she would orgasm while being raped.
WhereIsMyThumpThump chapter 11 . 4/14/2013
I genuinely dislike how you write this Hermione. Her characterisation makes me uncomfortable on quite a deep level. Draco raped her. He raped her and forced her to keep her mouth shut. And now she's having dinner with the bastard. I know that he was made to rape her by voldemort, but she doesn't! She seems incredibly weak and totally unlike how I perceive Hermione's character. Maybe I should be more forgiving of this character as she is broken and lonely, but she does make me uncomfortable.
hgdmforever chapter 22 . 11/25/2012
plzzzz i hope the baby remains safe or else i ll kick a puppy
hgdmforever chapter 20 . 11/25/2012
die voldy die...
hgdmforever chapter 19 . 11/25/2012
i hope the baby is safe...
hgdmforever chapter 18 . 11/25/2012
they r so in love and i am loving it...i love baby fics...it makes me giddy!
hgdmforever chapter 16 . 11/25/2012
ohhh god...i love the angst...thnku thnku thnku