Reviews for A Sense Of Déjà Vu
dizzy - in - the - izzy chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
... You didn't continue this? Really?

This... is it completed for finished? It is not finished.

Holy.

You need to update this. Honestly.

I know you probably won't (it's been almost a year) but wow.

That was good.

Intriguing.
InsanityGoneMad chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
It's great. I so... wish I could write like you.

Mx
Ab55556 chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
making it up is good! its fun :P

i really like this, why are you putting it up for adoption?

you have a real natural talent for drawing the reader in and making them want to continue reading, so keep posting! this fic has a lot of potential, just like you!

x
skycloud86 chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
This is great and if you're making it up as you're going along, then you've got a lot of talent. The characters are very IC, and the dialogue is great.
Diamond and Stars chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
oh! This sounds promising! Very interesting. Please update! :)

xoxo

D&S
crokettsgirl chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
I think this is a great start. DiNozzo is connected to two marines over a ten year span. The guy knew Tony's name and that he was with Johan. And then said the name again. And they are marines. Somehow I think not only is this going to haunt Tony but he's going to be pulled in the middle of it. Simmon probably knows by now that Tony knows his name. And I wonder what's going on with the marines jumping. And if this guy is going to start to push DiNozzo for looking into it and being with both marines. Haunting him along with the memories. I hope you update soon this seem like it could be real good. Simon has to be very powerful and be using these marines and then somehow getting them to kill themselves. Toying with them when no longer useful and maybe start toying with Tony...I don't know I just love to guess..lol...update soon, great start. Sue
tagalonglovers chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
Good so far, very intriguing :)
StBridget chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
I really like this and can't wait to see where it takes you.

Questions I'd like to have answered fairly soon:

Who is Simon Kingsley?

What is the connection between the 2 marines?

thanks for a great read!
DiNozzoFan1234 chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
i love it ! i hope it continues! i like how tony is Half ghost-like, half purposeful at the end of the chapter how gibbsand McGee stared after him. i really hope you make it longer as well. great so far!
ShadowWolfDagger chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
Awesome NCIS story so far, can't wait to read more and see how it all plays out. Please update it soon _

~Tala~
tonyfan chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
Oh My Gosh! freaky...really good, i can't wait for more, keep updating i cant wait for the plot to unravel
Sarah1965 chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
Intruiging start, am interested to see where you go with this.
CatAmongPidgeons chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
Finally, a fic. Can't wait for the UD. Who is Simon Kingsley? Hm. Good luck.

Tay

x
Hendrick248848 chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
can't wait for the next part
The Original Geek chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
Nice start - can't wait to find out where you're going with this.