Reviews for Reversed
Lovely!
Kalidris chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
*sigh* so cute ...
NegativeBlue chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
Good :) A much more satisfying ending than the one that was on telly, because even though the whole premise was nice, we all wanted a real B&B ending...

Also...I have a sneaking suspicion that we haven't seen the last of the grave-digger by far.
lizzywig0791 chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
that was sweet :) well i feel bad for booth and brennan because they both have had to endure that kind of suffering, but i really liked this story. i thought it was something that needed to be written, to show how much they care and respect each other. anyway awesome job!
Rose Aarac chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
Amazing. Love it!
daisy07 chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
Beautifully written.
csimesser1 chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
that was good loved it
sfthrtdone chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
Great job... it was so innocent and sweet, yet spoke volumes about their relationship.. I could actually picture this playing out in my mind with the two characters.
aradonai chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
I just watched this episode and this story follows it perfectly. Very nice and cute. good job.

~aradonai
MoonlightGardenias chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
Okay, I love this. I know there is an onslaught right now, but I think it's one of the best I've come across. It seems like something that could actually happen, and I kind of wish that it did. Right down to the husky, tired tone Booth's voice would have taken on when he said "I have a perfectly good bed." Great job!
notmagnificent chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
Wow. That was definitely unlike any of the other HitH fics I've read. I loved the short, concise lines of dialogue. They said all they needed to in such small sentences. And I liked that Brennan restrained herself with him. I don't think it would have helped anything, and I'm glad you gave her the good judgement to hold back. :D
RowdyRomantic chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
I could feel there emotions through their unspoken words.

Great Job!
saturn567 chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
totally hoping for a storyline like this one, great job!