Reviews for Undeniable
kitty j chapter 2 . 8/25/2010
Julie, ACE, snookums,

It is official, I have now read everything you have posted. It has been a blast. Please. please write more, write faster, update all. You have too many unfinished stories out here. It could drive a girl crazy.

Really understand the Twilight obsession, though I was very late to the party. You have done a really good job of capturing their characters (if everyone was human). Can't wait to find out how you get Bella and Edward together and what nefarious things Jacob is up to.

Sorry, I was running out of endearments (snookums - really?)

Thanks for the fun,

kitty j
ggirlss94 chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
hope you update soon.. good story!
Madison725 chapter 2 . 5/12/2009
it's really good, i can't wait for the next installment.

please tell me you've written or you're writing a book, because you're so talented at writing and i'd love to read one of you own creations.
mittoots79 chapter 2 . 5/11/2009
I really like it you should definetly continue.
Delaware forever chapter 2 . 5/10/2009
Aw. Break up with Jake! Update soon please!
Chalger chapter 2 . 5/10/2009
great chapter, i am looking forward to more
Alverdine chapter 2 . 5/10/2009
Yay! I was beginning to wonder whether you had fallen out of love with Twilight!As much as I adore your Gilmore Girls stories I was really happy to see an update for this one! Poor Bella lol. Love is tough at times, isn't it hehehe. Let's hope she can hold her own against the force that are a combo of Rosalie and Alice. And what is with Edward and his brooding? Soulsearching is apparently a sulky pastime. I'm wondering whether there is something behind it, or that it's just his disposition.

Am very curious where you will take this! :)Looking forward to more.

Eva
yana16 chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
OMG its so good i absolutly LOVE ure stories, i read the new one about rogan u posted : valentine i just loved it! Ure a really REALLY good write n i cant wait for u to update :)
halfadash chapter 1 . 2/26/2009
this is really cute.

i know it's old fashioned of me and everything, but it kind of irks me that edward is younger. even if it's just by a little...i like it so much better when he's older.

i almost don't want to encourage you with this because you're writing like 10 other stories (some of which i'm very anxious to read), but whatever. go big or go home.
iyasunflower chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
cool story so far. love this story of your so far. so looking forward to more.
chocoholic4824 chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
this is a great start. i hope you continue this story, as i love your writing style
MelaBella chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
Okay, I'm a huge fan of your Rory/Logan stories, but now I'm really loving the first chapter from Twilight. Edward has become my new obsession, lol.

I hope you continue this story and I can't wait for an update.
Logansnumberone chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
Julie

I am loving this story can not wait to read more:)
egurdi1 chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
I liked this, a lot! I follow your Rory/Logan stories and I was excited that you mentioned this story in your update. Please keep updating this story! :]
cathyrock chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
OMG, This is an awesome beginning, can't wait to see what' s going to happen next.