Reviews for The Strength of a Horse
landerprime chapter 7 . 11/22
This is pretty damn good. Too bad it's dead in the water.
Captain Jeff 69 chapter 7 . 10/27
it's a good story but there are plot holes Ryoga says he gave up fighting Ranma after Saffron because Ranma would fight for real but in Konoha it's like he is still 16 like he has not grown up at all.
In a real death match were Ranma would give as good as he got and most importantly would be willing to kill he would win probably more than half of the time.
Problem is that he isn't willing.
142 with an 8 chapter 7 . 10/20
Flame broiled Chicken... Flash fried eggs... there is the tasty fires for your story. please make more?
WillItWork chapter 7 . 8/8
OK, I'm cool with this! Honestly, I like the story, and where it's heading. Police!Ranma gives him a lot more chance to really expand the influence and maybe make a more idealistic spin on the very pragmatic world of Naruto.

I'm looking forward to his encounters with the Council. Thanks for sharing!
fanficobsessed15 chapter 7 . 7/30
Even if you've probably long since moved on from thsi story, I have to tell you that I thoroughly enjoyed reading it. While I know quite little about Ranma 1/2, the Naruto half has been displayed excellently, especially with the darker themes. Another big plus is the focus on minor characters. And Ranma's and Anko's interactions were beautiful. All interactions were beautiful, actually.
You have my gratitude for writing such a piece and posting ot here.
Naveed chapter 7 . 6/22
Well written, with sufficient detail fleshed out. It really gives a more detailed feel of what it is like to be a ninja. It doesn't feel rushed.

I find this story totally amazing. What I love about it is there isn't a direct connection between Ranma and the nine-tails. Its very well done. I love this story.

Noticed you haven't been able to update in a while. I hope you can, because THIS is one of those rare stories that are so well written and have so much to offer that I would really like to see finished.

Regards,

Naveed
user51s2r chapter 7 . 5/19
pretty good story. well done!
user51s2r chapter 6 . 5/19
this chapter, I made so many happy sounds. KICKASS story!
user51s2r chapter 5 . 5/19
not sure whats going on with the will of fire stuff. I am guessing it's explained in the next few chapters.
user51s2r chapter 4 . 5/19
This chapter was fucking amazing. I loved the chackra/ki stuff. I love the training stuff. The sexy Anko is hilarious. LOTS of good things in this chapter.

I don't see whats going on with the biju stuff. If I understood correctly, they are trying to make up something, that others will understand, instead of the truth. So fake demon sealing.

anyhow GOOD CHAPTER!
user51s2r chapter 3 . 5/19
I don't see any plot holes. I like your characterizations. This story is pretty damn good. I am glad you explained stuff at the end of this chapter.
user51s2r chapter 2 . 5/19
This is much better. I had some concerns that Ranma at this stage in his life/training could be knocked out so easily. I mean he would regularly fight people that had super strength and speed.

ok good chapter. I really liked that Ranma just didn't bow down and not get pissed at the manipulations. I think you also portrayed the Hokage and council correctly.
user51s2r chapter 1 . 5/19
I was going to complain about a few things in this chapter. But early in chapter 2 my concerns/criticisms were shown to be wrong.

Good start. Great premise. I have not seen Ryoga's skill used like that before. I agree with Ranma being surprised by the ninjutsus.
Alex2909 chapter 7 . 4/7
like the pairing and how ranma has developed in the shinobi world