Reviews for The Strength of a Horse
Fanfic-Reader123 chapter 7 . 5/28
This is Awesome! Please update! :)
Zanzar chapter 7 . 5/23
What happens next and when is the next chapter?
A Reader chapter 4 . 5/19
You know when I wrote that last review I had a thought after ward and I wanted to say it. You know that many st people can't decide wether or not ki is spiritual or physical energy in these types of story's and I had a thought what if is is both not one or the other but both and still not chakra if done right he could do any ninjutsu he encounters if he wants he just has to be figure out how to do it.

Now what I wanted to say is that most people believe that Ranma is a dumb jock but you do not become a martial artist of ranma's caliber being dumb to modify techniques the way he does requires knowledge of the technique and the theory behind them and a good grounding in science doesn't hurt either. So Ranma failing in school is very unlikely.
A reader chapter 3 . 5/19
I wish to apologize first if this sounds like a rant or a flame it is not meant to be one. Yeah u say you are just trying to write a good story with out copying what others have done. If that is true then can I ask you why you are doing what you are with ranma's skills that you are doing which is what everyone else does? And that is ki is half of chakra and that chakra is better then ki. Why can't it either be its own energy of just chakra used differently? The other thing is why a blast of energy like a ki blast hits with nothing more then a light punch? I ant you to think it through why it might be like that and what a true ki blast might be and then add that to the story. It would be better than just copying what others have done in other ranma and naruto crosses.
Nate chapter 3 . 1/25
Yeah - This is shit.

I'm out.
Nate chapter 2 . 1/25
Yeah fuck that - I'd channel my fucking RAGE into turning the pissant fucking shithole of a village into a fucking wasteland.
In the end, shinobi were nothing worse than high powered bandits, and that led to the collapse of their revenue streams, as fewer and fewer people would willingly deal with ninja as they were seen untrustworthy in the extreme.

I think that should be: 'shinobi were nothing BETTER than high powered bandits'
Typo:
I don't think you have to worry about dieing anytime soon, Sensei.
- dying
Great chapter!
Typos:
He sighed. "Your right, of course.
- You are right

So your saying I've got to start teaching brats, huh
- So you are
veritgo chapter 7 . 1/5
I stumbled across this recently and tore through it in a sitting, enjoying every word. Thought the big reveal was great, and would love to provide an icon but am pants at art.

Thanks for writing such an engaging, fun story, and hope you get a chance to return to it someday.
Raiden2008 chapter 7 . 11/8/2014
Very enjoyable story. I can't wait to read more
Citan chapter 7 . 10/19/2014
This is an awesome fic man. Hope you get to finish it.
Spokavriel chapter 7 . 9/30/2014
What are you thinking? The Hokagi didn't release Anko from her responsibility for this test. She doesn't have time for drinking or anything else its the first day of a more than week long test.

You forgot to give the Lemon heads up or warning for its part. I know this time it is more important than last but notice wouldn't kill ya.

This chapter isn't bad at all its just timed wrong ignoring things that still need to be done real time before it can happen this way without problems. Little things like finishing the Exam and making sure Orochimaru has left the building kinda things.

Daniel Thomas Stack
Spokavriel yahoo. com
Spokavriel chapter 6 . 9/30/2014
There are some problems and plot holes here. The first and biggest is Ranma being male in that earth technique shelter. You already made it clear that starting that mission snow was falling. Unless the techniques to walk on the snow without leaving tracks also completely suppressed all body heat the snow that fell on them would have melted and triggered the curse. You already made it clear that hot water on the border patrol is a luxury that can not be afforded.

Next at the end of the post Lemon scene where Naruto meets Ranma seems to be missing something. They are still talking when Anko comes out of the shower and then the fighting between them wraps up claiming they were in one of the practice fields. When exactly in there do they leave the apartment? You usually would at least have a scene break.

I'm curious why there has been no hint at all of Anko and Ranma's girl form. You did make it clear she's interested in other women more than once. Is it because of Ranma's reactions to sensuality while in it? None of that has been shown really. And Anko isn't the only Kunoichi to play in their own field so has Ranma had any situations along those lines?

Spokavriel yahoo. com
zmanjz chapter 7 . 9/30/2014
But... but what happens next?