Reviews for The Strength of a Horse
Nate chapter 3 . 1/25
Yeah - This is shit.

I'm out.
Nate chapter 2 . 1/25
Yeah fuck that - I'd channel my fucking RAGE into turning the pissant fucking shithole of a village into a fucking wasteland.
In the end, shinobi were nothing worse than high powered bandits, and that led to the collapse of their revenue streams, as fewer and fewer people would willingly deal with ninja as they were seen untrustworthy in the extreme.

I think that should be: 'shinobi were nothing BETTER than high powered bandits'
Typo:
I don't think you have to worry about dieing anytime soon, Sensei.
- dying
Great chapter!
Typos:
He sighed. "Your right, of course.
- You are right

So your saying I've got to start teaching brats, huh
- So you are
veritgo chapter 7 . 1/5
I stumbled across this recently and tore through it in a sitting, enjoying every word. Thought the big reveal was great, and would love to provide an icon but am pants at art.

Thanks for writing such an engaging, fun story, and hope you get a chance to return to it someday.
Raiden2008 chapter 7 . 11/8/2014
Very enjoyable story. I can't wait to read more
Citan chapter 7 . 10/19/2014
This is an awesome fic man. Hope you get to finish it.
Spokavriel chapter 7 . 9/30/2014
What are you thinking? The Hokagi didn't release Anko from her responsibility for this test. She doesn't have time for drinking or anything else its the first day of a more than week long test.

You forgot to give the Lemon heads up or warning for its part. I know this time it is more important than last but notice wouldn't kill ya.

This chapter isn't bad at all its just timed wrong ignoring things that still need to be done real time before it can happen this way without problems. Little things like finishing the Exam and making sure Orochimaru has left the building kinda things.

Daniel Thomas Stack
Spokavriel chapter 6 . 9/30/2014
There are some problems and plot holes here. The first and biggest is Ranma being male in that earth technique shelter. You already made it clear that starting that mission snow was falling. Unless the techniques to walk on the snow without leaving tracks also completely suppressed all body heat the snow that fell on them would have melted and triggered the curse. You already made it clear that hot water on the border patrol is a luxury that can not be afforded.

Next at the end of the post Lemon scene where Naruto meets Ranma seems to be missing something. They are still talking when Anko comes out of the shower and then the fighting between them wraps up claiming they were in one of the practice fields. When exactly in there do they leave the apartment? You usually would at least have a scene break.

I'm curious why there has been no hint at all of Anko and Ranma's girl form. You did make it clear she's interested in other women more than once. Is it because of Ranma's reactions to sensuality while in it? None of that has been shown really. And Anko isn't the only Kunoichi to play in their own field so has Ranma had any situations along those lines?

zmanjz chapter 7 . 9/30/2014
But... but what happens next?
Spokavriel chapter 3 . 9/28/2014
More pronoun messes. First half of this chapter, you sitch from He or him to she and her on Ranma many times without a situation that has Ranma change.
Spokavriel chapter 2 . 9/27/2014
This chapter still needs another once over checking each sentence for the proper pronouns in relation to Ranma. Why would the Anbu be calling Ranma a him when they only had possible delusional question responses to go on to confirm that gender? And just above this box Ranma is Male in Anko's apartment yet you used she in the last sentence. So just a quick check to make sure you are using the right ones at the time wouldn't hurt. Sure in Ranma's thoughts going either way is fine so long as it doesn't get too hard to tell what the outward reality is but the rest of the time...

Ms. Rugby chapter 7 . 9/26/2014
I usually don't read any Naruto stories but his one is really well done. I love the overall flow of the story and your writing is some of the best I have seen on this site. I hope that you haven't abandoned this story because it really is a good one.
Biblio388 chapter 7 . 9/18/2014
Glad this turned out the way it did. For a little while I worried that it would spiral into a situation like she has in That Look or what ever the title is for that Lord of the Land of Fire story that has Anko in it. That killed the story for and I figure it would have here as well if it happened. Happily, for me at least, you didn't go that route and this turned out excellently. Like the plot, good solid writing ability, and good interactions all combine to make this a very good read and another credit to the Ranma cross section. Hope to read more in the future.