Reviews for The Strength of a Horse
Naveed chapter 7 . 6/22
Well written, with sufficient detail fleshed out. It really gives a more detailed feel of what it is like to be a ninja. It doesn't feel rushed.

I find this story totally amazing. What I love about it is there isn't a direct connection between Ranma and the nine-tails. Its very well done. I love this story.

Noticed you haven't been able to update in a while. I hope you can, because THIS is one of those rare stories that are so well written and have so much to offer that I would really like to see finished.

Regards,

Naveed
user51s2r chapter 7 . 5/19
pretty good story. well done!
user51s2r chapter 6 . 5/19
this chapter, I made so many happy sounds. KICKASS story!
user51s2r chapter 5 . 5/19
not sure whats going on with the will of fire stuff. I am guessing it's explained in the next few chapters.
user51s2r chapter 4 . 5/19
This chapter was fucking amazing. I loved the chackra/ki stuff. I love the training stuff. The sexy Anko is hilarious. LOTS of good things in this chapter.

I don't see whats going on with the biju stuff. If I understood correctly, they are trying to make up something, that others will understand, instead of the truth. So fake demon sealing.

anyhow GOOD CHAPTER!
user51s2r chapter 3 . 5/19
I don't see any plot holes. I like your characterizations. This story is pretty damn good. I am glad you explained stuff at the end of this chapter.
user51s2r chapter 2 . 5/19
This is much better. I had some concerns that Ranma at this stage in his life/training could be knocked out so easily. I mean he would regularly fight people that had super strength and speed.

ok good chapter. I really liked that Ranma just didn't bow down and not get pissed at the manipulations. I think you also portrayed the Hokage and council correctly.
user51s2r chapter 1 . 5/19
I was going to complain about a few things in this chapter. But early in chapter 2 my concerns/criticisms were shown to be wrong.

Good start. Great premise. I have not seen Ryoga's skill used like that before. I agree with Ranma being surprised by the ninjutsus.
Alex2909 chapter 7 . 4/7
like the pairing and how ranma has developed in the shinobi world
thepkrmgc chapter 7 . 1/1
its a shame this fic wasnt continued, but you end it at a fairly good place
thepkrmgc chapter 6 . 1/1
well this certainly ends act one with a bang, it wouldnt due for our heroes to have it easy
thepkrmgc chapter 5 . 1/1
theres a lot of exposition in this chapter, but i suppose its context that needed to be said
thepkrmgc chapter 4 . 1/1
it seems like ranma's found his niche, it doesnt matter if you cant do magic in a world of mages. you just have to get damn good at countering those who can
thepkrmgc chapter 3 . 1/1
fair point about the respective power levels, no matter how much skill someone has, if they arent willing to do what it takes to win then chances are they wont
thepkrmgc chapter 2 . 1/1
nice job setting things up without making it too easy for our heroes