Reviews for Winter Moon
Its beautiful. ..ur story its so touching.. To the point that i could feel misaki's feeling
Love it..
Guest chapter 11 . 4/15/2016
Please update! I wanna see what happens with ryoma and misaki and the new guy! Please don't be like the other authors who drop the story! Pleeassee uuppdatte!
xxjaelee chapter 11 . 1/1/2016
New Reader here! Oh my ghad i like your story. It's just soooo epic. Ryoma is too stubborn, i mean both of them are too stubborn but i ship them.
ASDFGHJKL This is the part where everything will be turn upside down.
Omfg, i'm sooooooooooooooo excited on what will happen next.
Ryoma if you don't have a plan on stepping up your relationship with Misaki, you're going to lose! HAHAHA Misaki meeting with Tsubasa in real life. Wow. If I were her, i'm going to be crazyy. like daaammnn.
Your story is interesting. Hope you'll update soon :D Fighting
Desparate Fangir chapter 11 . 1/22/2015
PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE! IM PRACTICALLY IN LOVE WITH THIS STORY
crystalviolet24 chapter 1 . 7/5/2014
It has been 2 or 3 years since I last read this, and reading it right now.. nothing has really changed. I am still in love with this story :

I really hope that you would continue and update this story! I really missed it! And it seems that the story would get much more interesting and exciting because of the new character a.k.a. Tsubasa :D

I hope that you'd really update soon :D Love lots!
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 11 . 6/7/2014
Would really love to have decriptions of your characters. I've spent the last four days I think trying to finish this story, even though I don't like long chapters somehow it really works good for this story. There are still some type O's here and there but they've gotten better since the first few chapters. Anyways please keep working on this story I've really fallen in love with your OC Misaki.
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 10 . 6/7/2014
Fuji as Sebastian was a very good choose I mean he is a sadist.
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 7 . 6/6/2014
This chapter really made me wonder what she's going to be like when Ryoma goes back to America, even if the trip is going to be short lived.
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 6 . 6/6/2014
It's like a game of hide and seek; Ryoma hides and everyone else seeks.
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 2 . 6/5/2014
A few type O's and sentence errors but other than that the story has so far been very enjoyable to read.
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
Is winter moon a real anime I couldn't find it anywhere.
Marionette-Rui chapter 11 . 8/24/2013
Hope you update it :)
Guest chapter 11 . 3/31/2013
come on post another chapter
MCRDanime chapter 11 . 12/30/2012
Please continue. Update soon!
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »