Reviews for Winter Moon
Please update! I wanna see what happens with ryoma and misaki and the new guy! Please don't be like the other authors who drop the story! Pleeassee uuppdatte!
xxjaelee chapter 11 . 1/1
New Reader here! Oh my ghad i like your story. It's just soooo epic. Ryoma is too stubborn, i mean both of them are too stubborn but i ship them.
ASDFGHJKL This is the part where everything will be turn upside down.
Omfg, i'm sooooooooooooooo excited on what will happen next.
Ryoma if you don't have a plan on stepping up your relationship with Misaki, you're going to lose! HAHAHA Misaki meeting with Tsubasa in real life. Wow. If I were her, i'm going to be crazyy. like daaammnn.
Your story is interesting. Hope you'll update soon :D Fighting
Desparate Fangir chapter 11 . 1/22/2015
PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE! IM PRACTICALLY IN LOVE WITH THIS STORY
crystalviolet24 chapter 1 . 7/5/2014
It has been 2 or 3 years since I last read this, and reading it right now.. nothing has really changed. I am still in love with this story :

I really hope that you would continue and update this story! I really missed it! And it seems that the story would get much more interesting and exciting because of the new character a.k.a. Tsubasa :D

I hope that you'd really update soon :D Love lots!
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 11 . 6/7/2014
Would really love to have decriptions of your characters. I've spent the last four days I think trying to finish this story, even though I don't like long chapters somehow it really works good for this story. There are still some type O's here and there but they've gotten better since the first few chapters. Anyways please keep working on this story I've really fallen in love with your OC Misaki.
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 10 . 6/7/2014
Fuji as Sebastian was a very good choose I mean he is a sadist.
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 7 . 6/6/2014
This chapter really made me wonder what she's going to be like when Ryoma goes back to America, even if the trip is going to be short lived.
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 6 . 6/6/2014
It's like a game of hide and seek; Ryoma hides and everyone else seeks.
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 2 . 6/5/2014
A few type O's and sentence errors but other than that the story has so far been very enjoyable to read.
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
Is winter moon a real anime I couldn't find it anywhere.
Marionette-Rui chapter 11 . 8/24/2013
Hope you update it :)
Guest chapter 11 . 3/31/2013
come on post another chapter
MCRDanime chapter 11 . 12/30/2012
Please continue. Update soon!
crystalviolet24 chapter 11 . 4/7/2012
OMG! You updated!:D You certainly made me very happy with it! I almost you have forgotten about this story, but it's a good thing you haven't

Anyways, on to the review...

Just when I thought that Ryoma could be the only person who would resemble Tsubasa,the deemed to be "real-deal Tsubasa" comes! His appearance is just brilliant because it would make the story so much interesting as it is! I think his appearance would stir up more feelings from Ryoma which is why the incoming chapters would definitely be exciting! Plus that is a very sneaky move of you Author-san. He appeared when Ryoma left for the . No worries,I love the sneaky move XD

I also agree with the others saying that the development of the relationship between Ryoma and Misaki is absolutely nice! I love every bits of their moment together! I think you did a good job on Ryoma's characterization in the story. I absolutely love the fact that you are able to incorporate new emotions and attitude (sweet,gentle,subtle) to Ryoma's character and still be able to retain his original one (arrogant,cool,cold,stiff).

I'm really just excited for the next chapter! If it's not too much to ask,can you update as soon as possible? (Sorry if that seems so demanding of me). I just really love this story and of course I also absolutely love the RyoSaki pair! Oh, and I totally don't mind the long chapters. In fact,I love it that it is long because it definitely satisfies me that way :D In terms of the grammar, you really don't have to worry about it. Though you should be more aware on how the characters pertain to each other like how Momo and mostly the regulars call Ryoma "Echizen" and not "Ryoma" except for Eiji who calls him "O'chibi." Another example would be the way Hikari calls Kawamura in this chapter. Hikari called him "Kawamura-senpai" when she should have just call him "Kawamura-san" or "Kawamura-kun" since they are on the same year. Lastly with how Misaki calls Rie and Liara, is it just "Rie" and "Liara" or "Rie-san" and "Liara-san." Since they are close, then I think it should just be the firstbut well it still depends on you :) Also another would be the greetings. On chapter 9, Fuji greeted Misaki and Rie "Ohayo" when it was night already so it should have been "Konbanwa"

SORRY! I hope I'm not harsh or anything and I'm also sorry for critiquing this little details! It's just that consistency even with the tiniest and unnoticeable details would help make this story even better... (well..in my opinion I guess...SORRY! I hope you are not offended because I have no intention on doing that)

Continue on doing a great job!:D I wish you would never ever abandon this story despite how busy you are! :D

Congratulations again for a job well done!

God bless and kudos to you~!
gimmefood chapter 11 . 2/18/2012
Omg! Her prince has come! :)) I really want to see what happens next! Please update soon!
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »