Reviews for Double Feature: Pick Your Poison
Liafrombrazil chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
Perfect. It might be stressful writing a fic like this. So much suffering and concern. I love your 'double feature' as much I love all your work.

I can't wait to see what happens next in season 4, though I'm afraid of brothers are going to a bad way in their relationship. It's so nice having your stories to make things better.

Thank you. :)
Orange Autumn chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
Very awesome and well written! D Loved both parts, especially the second story. Great job and thanks for sharing!
fearlessgoddess2 chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
Excellent! Loved them! Really goes into the trust in the relationship! :)
Sue Pokorny chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
Starting to look forward to these little matinees. Nicely done!

Isabellec chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
Aw. Love the protectiveness and caring of the brothers you capture so perfectly. Also love Dean's inner battle about allowing himself to be coddled and held, both resenting it and needing it. Lots of wonderful nuances in this "double feature". I've always loved your writing style for it's attention to the little details! Just what a Winchester-lover needs right now. Thanks for this-
JenF chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
Wow - hurt Dean, hurt Sam - what more could a girl ask for on a cold afternoon in front of the fire? Simply perfect :)
TraSan chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
Aw, just wonderful, wonderful bro-mo's. Caring given and received on both sides. Just...

So nice.

Thank you for writing!

Excellent piece, girl.
FluffNutter chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
OMG - Loved both stories, but the second. Oh. My. God. The second - you are the goddess of angst. I could taste Sam's fear and Dean's distress the way you wrote it.

You rock.
RedDragen chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
A nice short story, I loved it
Laura of Maychoria chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
Yay! *claps* I love your h/c double features!

Both so heartbreaking in the beginning, Dean and Sam helpless and longing for relief, each just wanting his brother. And then that lovely comfort I so enjoy. Big grin from me.
amyblair chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
I'm digging your matinees. Nice!

I actually clapped my hands when I saw the alert! Yay! A story from KH - I've missed you!

Loved them both. I loved the back and forth with Sam and the dizzying turmoil to his loving brother, not being able to decipher. And then Dean not being able to move or speak and the thing under his fingertips - not wanting to know what it was. Were things going to eat him or start hatching eggs under his skin.

This was great and a nice break from the distance to boys currently hold.
PADavis chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
So happy it's hard to type. Love 'the furnace that was Sam' line a whole lot. And Sam's mind twisting Dean's care into torture was devastating. Beautifully done.

DeansBabyBird chapter 1 . 2/7/2009

i liked them both. there was a wonderful sense of urgency in both of them and the rhythm of the two perspectives in the second one was cool. DBB x
Klutzygirl33 chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
Great fic. I loved the boys helping each other. Poor boys. I loved this and can't wait for your next fic.
Kady-SN chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
Once more, you've done it! Wonderful!
47 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »