Reviews for Life is Beautiful
Star chapter 17 . 2/28/2011
Awwww this is so sad :'c I told myself I'd never read another Romance/Tragedy again, but this was really great! I really enjoyed it, I rarely go back to finish fanfics if I'm forced to stop reading in the middle. Great job!

Star
KungFuHime2009 chapter 2 . 5/15/2010
Finally reviewing this! I read this in January in my computer class and fell in love with it! Then I totslly forgot the title and didn't find it again until just now! I'm so happy I found it and favorited it this time around!

This story is one of my favorites of all time because the senarios speek to me and the things I'm going through right now. It helps me escape all the craziness of my life and I just wanted you to know that your story is beyond words for awesome.

I'm gonna reread this story as ooften as possible. It's that great. Thanks for writing it and I'll check out some of your others! You rock!
CheezeIsMyName chapter 4 . 5/7/2010
I loved this story. So sad though, but still really good. Keep it up!
Lilaclia chapter 17 . 1/26/2010
oh gosh .

i lovee this .

& the sad truth is with Namine dying ...

It only made it better .

I feel horrible for Roxas ,

he has to live life without her ,

how's he going to have a new future relationship ?

OH .

the ending , was simply perfect .

this is like one of my top three kh fanfics EVER .

Moree people should know about this .

its not getting the attention it deserves .

anyways ; GREAT JOB !

Keep up the Good Work , !
Rayne chapter 17 . 10/18/2009
This was the first Roxas/Namine I've ever read and it was heartbraeking. You have succeeded in making them my new favorite pairing!
Badhraa chapter 17 . 9/26/2009
Aww what a sweet conclusion, really made me tear up :)

Thanks for writing such an entertaining story, you really have kept me entertained for the past few months.

Good luck in future fics! :D
applebear chapter 17 . 9/22/2009
NOO! IT ENDED! WHY!

namine died too! NOO! ):

but that was a good ending :D I wonder who Roxas will end up with...hmm Olette? lol nah...

good story too! it was really awesome! :D
applebear chapter 15 . 6/6/2009
WHAT! NO! no! poor namine! noo! *bursts into tears*

*cries even more* update please :D
applebear chapter 14 . 6/6/2009
hmm did i review this chapter? oh well i'll do it again :D

aww! ven and aqua is his mum! they are a cute couple! !

poor namine! i wonder what happened to her :(
Schizophrenic.Artlessness.13 chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
I'll be reviewing the first two chapters of your story, since my time for today is limited to some extent. A warning, I review everything and anything, I point out the good, the bad, the mistakes, and my own personal opinion. So don't take offense, we all have room for improvement and I certainly recognize my own flaws. Thank you.

‘Beep…. beep….beep!’

-The actual grammar on this is incorrect.

Should be 'Beep. Beep. Beep' and if it has long, medium, etc. pauses in between, mention that lightly in the actual writing.

'Is all I hear nowadays except for Roxas’ snoring on the couch in the corner of the room. The room I was in was all white and has the disinfectant and overly hygienic smell all over it. It’s not that I don’t mind the colour scheme (white is personally my favourite colour, well technically shade from and artist’s point of view) or the personality of the nurses and Roxas sacrificing his days to be with me but more like the guilt that was slowly consuming me. It was the fact that I was going soon….'

-'overly hygienc smell all over it' a smell really actually can't be all "over" a room. It's a play on words that's incorrect. You also jump off target with the 'white is personally...' can you fit that elsewhere, say another chapter? Describe the room more, I get it's a hospital, after I read it about 3 times, only the nurses gave it away, describe the bed, is there a window? If you're going for forshadowing make it very white, very sterile, and something maybe to do with shadows? And the last sentence 'It was the fact that I was going soon.' You may want to space that off and end it with a single period. Adds more of an effect.

Overall

-It's nice, the hospital and grief in the words of this little preface has caught my attention, so it makes a person curious. I'll review chapter 2 later on tonight. If you have any questions, etc. it's easy to get in contact with me.

Schizo
WishingDreamer5 chapter 3 . 5/27/2009
It's not a bad story so far; you describe what Namine thinks and how everyone looks like. It's quite surprising to read who the teachers are. And I'm wondering why Roxas is acting like that.

You should focus on the minor mistakes you make and the punctation, though. For example:

"I saw your non stereotype trig teacher"

I think that had to be: "I saw my stereotype teacher."

Also, you use both the present and past tense in one sentence. That confused me a little. For example:

"“You’re abnormally cheerful today Namine,” she reply while she handed me a plate of pancakes and a glass of milk."

Maybe you could change it into: "You're abnormally cheerful today, Namine," she replied while she handed me a plate of pancakes and a glass of milk."
sourskittlez13 chapter 14 . 5/18/2009
I absolutely love this story! Im so excited about the next is probably one of the storys iv read on this site so far:) Keep up the good work:)
Badhraa chapter 14 . 5/17/2009
Aw no :[ poor nami, hope she's ok -_-

It sucks that this story is nearly over :[

You should totally write a sequal or another kh story after this :D

Btw thank you so much for dedicating the last chapter to me! I forgot to say thank you :P

Update soon ;D

xx
applebear chapter 13 . 5/12/2009
AWW! how cute! I want a bracelet like kairi's

Wow! What a chapter! I would've thought cloud was gonna chase Roxas and kill him! But at least he didn't :D

update! :D
Badhraa chapter 13 . 5/9/2009
Aw another cute chapter!

You write this stuff so well, I could never do it!

I was getting worried cause I thought the previous chapter was the last one, but I'm very happy to see you continuing :]

Update soon ;)