Reviews for Picturesque
Sergeant Major Valkyrie chapter 2 . 9/7/2012
AWWWWWW c'mon! Dis-freakin'-continued?! Whyyyyyy? No, dang it, continue this! It's too frigging good!
Nyan-will-kill-u chapter 2 . 8/6/2012
THIS IS SOOOOOO KAWAI AND AWESOME! YA HEAR ME? AWESOME! A-W-E-S-O-M-E! Please don't discontinue this. Please? Pretty please? *cute, huge puppy eyes mode activate BOOP*
UnlockmyHeartforLife chapter 2 . 9/3/2011
MIKUO IS AWESHUM! XD

PLEASE RECONTINUE IT :'(
pohkeemawn chapter 2 . 7/21/2011
This story is so good! I love how you portray Mikuo in this story. :) Please continue writing this! It's a really great story and I'm sure many people are looking forward to finding out what happens next.
Guest chapter 2 . 5/22/2011
i don't get why you don't continue, even though it's so great. this is really a good story you shouldn't give up on. i personally think you should continue. please, would you consider continuing this? i'm telling you this is a really good story, even if you only have two chapters.
x3Mocha chapter 2 . 4/23/2011
Love this story hope u can continue it soon :)
jeshaki1 chapter 2 . 3/30/2011
I love i will follow the story and add u as a fave auther if you make another chapter can't wait :D
MissAdorable96 chapter 2 . 2/19/2011
Please recontinue this cause it Awesome with a capitol A! I really want to read more of this. Please?
BeautifulTwisted chapter 2 . 11/17/2010
aww. this was good! i cant believe ur not continuing it tho :(
The Alice Queen chapter 2 . 8/22/2010
I actually never was interested in Vocaloid. Until I read THIS. I find it's really great though how you show that being skinny, modeling, and working in the fashion industry (being the envy of millions of normal girls out there) is shown with some of it's nasty true colors. Great work, once again, dear! :)
kazorashi 2 Lazy 2 log in chapter 2 . 7/22/2010
It's love! ...why hasn't this story been updated? You know, this is my first attemt to reading a "Model" fic, know what I mean? Not in a mean way! It's just they dont usually take my interest... But THIS. THIS... This is... Wonderful.

Absolutely...amazing! I mean, I think I love the fact that Mikuo is different from everyone else (in the Modeling world). Questions rose in my head. Is Len rude too? Why is Mikuo nice to (as far as I've read) Miku? Well, actually... I think I've answered that myself. She seems so pure hearted in this. And I hope Miku and Haku are the best of friends! **cough* ANYWAYS! ...

Did I mention that THIS is WONDERFUL? Like, really. I love everyone's snobby attitude too. Haha, didn't really expect that, huh? It's just... Marvelous (sp?) I'd like to read more!

If you update... 'Cuz I think its been months? Lol. My favorite part is the jelly donuts. Now, thanks to you and this fic, I'm interested in Jelly Donuts (I don't even know what those are... But they sound tasty!). I really like how everyone is just... Mean. :)
Aslickain Kiant chapter 2 . 6/28/2010
i think he seems fine, but i'm not sure about Mikuo, since i only know of him through hatsune miku's songs.

but sugoi~! two chapters and you are already at 37 reviews? amazing! this is a very good story! thankx!
aznprincessali chapter 2 . 6/4/2010
this is good. keep going!
x.x Gothic Alice x.x chapter 2 . 5/30/2010
aww...i'm looking forward to what happens next. Why don't you update another chapter, please?
hopexescaliber chapter 2 . 5/23/2010
lol well i'm just a new fan of vocaloid and not yet sure of who mikuo is yet( i was told he was miku's older brother?) but i think the story's really interesting can't wait for more
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »