Reviews for Love Hina: A Waking Dream
Devil of Solitude chapter 2 . 7/1/2013
Nice, I like well done, hope to see more some time :)
Mountainsage72 chapter 2 . 10/31/2011
Punctuation at the ends of spoken lines again. Also, you misspelled presence. Otherwise, excellent work, And I'm eagerly awaiting more! Jata ne~
Mountainsage72 chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
Almost excellent. Almost. You are in DIRE need of punctuation. Mostly ? and ! at the end of your characters spoken sentences. (that is, within the "")As for which sentences? Almost all of them. Like I said, the need is DIRE. I don't know how we would go about doing it, but I would be honored to fix them for you, if you would like. Other than the punctuation, this is my favorite Love Hina fic. Please keep up the good work _
Loatroll chapter 2 . 10/21/2011
Good stuff! Looking forward to more. Thanks for the read.
King of the Fallen chapter 2 . 8/3/2011
Nice fic, hope you update, ja ne.
insomniac1970 chapter 2 . 4/20/2011
I am really bummed that I found this story so late, but I would like to encourage you to continue writing this if you have time. What is so great about this story is how you are able to suck the reader into your story and follow along at your pace. I am really liking how Keitaro and Kitsune relate to each other. This story has a lot of promise. Please consider returning to it so we can see how the fox and the indestructible kanrinrin reconcile the house to their situation. Cheers!
MaceEcam chapter 2 . 10/25/2009
Update!
Raistlin99 chapter 2 . 10/10/2009
wow this story is weak u should have kitsune tease keitaro a lot more and have mutsumi offering watermelons as a cure for morning sickness (and naru and motoko do face plants)
WarmasterSamiel chapter 2 . 9/27/2009
Please, do not stop writing this awesome story.

It has actually moved me, which isn't taht easy.

I love the way you managed to make the whole concept deeper and with more feelings.

So don't stop now, the story is great
iloveanime2008 chapter 2 . 9/1/2009
i'm really loving this pairing kei and kitsune and to hell with naru mwahhahahahaha *cough* sorry about that i can't wait to read more, please write more.
Omega-Supreme chapter 2 . 8/26/2009
This is great! also, I'm begging you (something I don't do often) please, please, please, please, please continue it as fast as YOU can! (Don't wanna rush you, upload when it's REALLY ready)
saiyan prince1 chapter 2 . 8/14/2009
i like how the fic is going. its nice to be able to read the second chapter. i wonder how kei and kits are going to deal with naru and mo.
Akolyte121 chapter 2 . 8/7/2009
Keitaro and Kitsune: probably the most underrated couple in Love Hina.

i like the shocker in your story of Kei getting Kitsune pregnant right off the bat and the emotional fallout of that. Being an expectant father myself, I can understand what he's going through.

Please keep this story going, I like it.

Akolyte121
Mike Kromer chapter 2 . 7/9/2009
Awh man this is geting interesting, loving it so far, Naru in ternanator mode was funny, keep up the good work, poor Shinobu,
everfrozen chapter 2 . 6/23/2009
this story is really good, don't let anyone tell you otherwise. p.s. don't jump off a bridge, it's not good for your health... i hope you knew that. lol