Reviews for Paramnesia
FlubberyFlobberworms chapter 5 . 8/24
SEE THIS WAS EXACTLY WHAT I WAS TALKING ABOUT! But also, if Rose got so pissed at Stephano in Chronicles for just believing that she shagged Scorpius by seeing her in his jumper and trailing him around, shouldn't she also double-check with Scorpius?
Sherlockhunter chapter 22 . 8/22
If anyone asks me why my phone has been glued to my hands for the past three days then I will have to explain it was because of Paramenesia and Chronicles! From the dry and witty sarcasm to the head spinning plot twist out of no where, I couldn't stop reading. Scorose forever and would love to read anything else you have. Much love and please keep writing:)
shewaslikeahurricane chapter 22 . 8/12
I literally just power-read "Chronicles" and "Paramnesia" for the past couple of hours and I SWEAR you write such good characters! I love Rose's unparalleled sarcasm and wit, and if I'm being honest, it reminds me of JK Rowling's own characterization of the ever-sardonic book version of Harry. You made Rose and Scorpius's relationship morph, grow, and mature in such a believable yet swoon-worthy way. LOVE.
ScarletBLood13 chapter 22 . 7/30
This was awesome but i did think that rose hould have listened to scorpious side of the story instead if cutting him off. But it was great all the same. SCOROSE FOREVER!
yaya3606 chapter 22 . 7/21
Amazing. Well done. There's not much more to say. Great story, not cliche at all in my opinion.
axellevmalfoy chapter 22 . 7/18
Please! I want to see a sequel or a short sequel or at least an epilogue to this! :( please? I want to know how Scorpius and Rose end up. :( I have read most of your works and finished them. Like, last Thursday, I stumbled on this fanfic, looking for Scorpius and Rose fanfics. I was literally OBSESSED! I finished Chronicles in 2 days, actually. I'm not lying. I read it in the morning on my way to school, I read it in the schools cafe, heck, I even read it in class. Literally, during class, I read it going home and going to sleep. I had a passion to finish this. And so on Friday (yesterday), I found this. I was pretty happy it had a sequel and yes, I finished it in one day because I was free. Apparently, you may seem kind of weirded out on how obsessed I am with this and that I didn't even bother to write a review or fave or anything. Well. It because I didn't have a account. AND I MADE IT JUST FOR THIS. Just so I could review this and tell you how much of an awesome author/writer you are. And that I reaaaally just wanna see how they end up. Like, do they get married? Live together? Have children? Please tell me!

Sincerely, meeee
golden518 chapter 1 . 5/30
I first was delighted to stumble across this Rose-Scorpius saga 5 years ago, and have just finished reading Chronicles and Paramnesia for the second time. I can honestly say that I enjoyed them this time around as much as I did the first time. Yes, they are full of cliches, but that's what makes them so satisfying. Thank you for these stories. Please keep writing!
golden518 chapter 22 . 5/30
I first was delighted to stumble across this Rose-Scorpius saga 5 years ago, and just read Chronicles and Paramnesia for the second time. I can honestly say that I enjoyed it just as much the second time around! Yes, they are full of clich
Ridd chapter 22 . 5/30
I love this chapter so freaking much, I don't have words. So thank you, thank you for penning down this legend.
ilovescorose chapter 22 . 5/28
OKAY WOMAN THIS AND CHRONICLES ARE PROBABLY TWO OF THE BEST FANFICTIONS I'VE EVER READ AND I HATE VIOLETTA AND I LOVE SCOROSE AND I LOVE YOU AND KEEP WRITING OR I WILL HEX YOU INTO THE NEXT THOUSANDTH MILLENNIA
SINCERELY,
ilovescorose
CoconutBanana chapter 22 . 5/21
Still didn't like it as much as Chronicles, but, alas, it was a little too... depressing for me. I'm probably going to fail my Chemistry and Mandarin (exam) and test tomorrow, because I was up until 1 am reading this in one go and not studying at all. I blame you.
CoconutBanana chapter 21 . 5/21
Aii, Hungarian! I'm half Hungarian, just had to let you know (even though you will probably never see this)
Love this, not quite as much as I loved "Chronicles", but perhaps the genre should be Drama instead of Humor? Made me feel more depressed than amused... anyway, longer review to follow when I finish.
wednesday Malfoy chapter 16 . 5/13
No way! rose can't play with Matt's feelings, he is a good guy. why Rose has to be with someone else to recognize or understand that she loves Malfoy more than anything. oh well, hopefully Matt doesn't get too hurt. I love your story!

w.m.
wednesday Malfoy chapter 15 . 5/13
This chapter was intense! I love your story ... I just hope that Rose does not get into relationship with Matt, as she did with stephano.
wednesday Malfoy chapter 1 . 5/13
OMG! what a sock but amazing surprise. chronicles has a sequel! yeih! seriously you are the best...I totally looking forward to read this wonderful story!
M.W.