Reviews for Paramnesia
HuntingStarlight chapter 19 . 4/15
Yes! We do have cliques! Even in elementary school (at least in mine anyway)!
iceberganalogy chapter 2 . 4/1
I KNOW WHY HERMIONE WAS OKAY WITH ITTTT *coughdramione*

Also also also *SCREAMING* SCORPIUS. YOU. BROKE. BBY'S. HEART. GET OUT. YOU'VE ALREADY GIVEN ME TOO MUCH EMOTIONAL TURMOIL IN CHRONICLES!
iceberganalogy chapter 1 . 4/1
Just finished Chronicles and now this and I'm sorry I never reviewed, but I loved it, and this, just aghhhh *SCREAMS* SCOROSE *gross sobbing*
FieldHockey chapter 22 . 3/29
This was amazing! I loved your other story (I'm on a serious Scorose bint right now) and these are some of the best I've read! I love this pair so much (as well as Lily and James) because it doesn't feel like were destroying JKR's work. And by the way, I'm American and to answer your clique question, you do have your popular/cheerleader girls, jocks, nerds etc but the groups aren't as pronounced and its not like it's a huge taboo to sit at someone else's lunch table or whatever. Mean girls and high school musical do a terrible job of showing what high school is really like in that regard. Anyway, happy writing!
sweetme1234 chapter 22 . 3/4
GREAT STORY LOVE IT !
Sheep4432 chapter 22 . 1/10
I think your writing is fine. I read Chronicles and Paramnesia and I loved both of them. So, good job.

And for the cliche popular girl thing. Yes, there is one at every school. At least, there's one at every single school I've been to.
Princess Maysera chapter 22 . 1/3
I love this story and I realised I had never reviewed...
You write so beautifully and describe everything wonderfully and every character has their own personality and originality. I love Louis, just got to get that out there. And I LOVE how it ended with Scorpius saying "The oh so pretty Rose Weasley" and at the beginning of Chronicles he was like "the not so pretty Rose Weasley". I just love this story so much. :)
AthenaGirl4Ever chapter 22 . 1/3
This is my new favorite fanfic! Thx for writing this, it's amazing! : )
conglomeratepotato chapter 22 . 12/25/2014
This is a beautifully written story.
Guest chapter 22 . 12/25/2014
I loved it. Really, it was wonderful. Every character is amazing. I read Caring is Creepy a Month ago and I almost think that I préfér this one. I like Rose better, and Scorpius is quite interesting. He's confident and everything, as always, but there's something more. And I really liked how it ended. I don't believe that Rose is making a mistake by forgiving him, though I think that she can still be mad at Scorpius. And I love the way you write. It is clear, précise, and it matches Rose's style. Thanks!
(sorry about the mistakes, I'm French. I really admire how you speak English. )
writer34 chapter 22 . 12/14/2014
I love it.
TzoTakaR chapter 15 . 12/4/2014
i just read over this lovely appearance of my first language and didn't notice till... well now. and i am so proud of youuuuu \(*)/
JThawN chapter 22 . 11/21/2014
Constructive Criticism: loved both Chronicle and Paramnesia. The storylines for both were enchanting. They had the right amount of ingredients to make it deliciously irresistible to the reader which was brilliant.

The only thing that annoyed me into oblivion was your tendency to go off on a tangent of a thought process, in very large chunks of paragraphs might I add. Every now and then would have been fine but it was consistent and unnecessary, in every single chapter. And I won't lie it was extremely off-putting at times. I skimmed over quite a few chapters because of it. Perhaps cut down on such as when writing your next piece of work. It sucks the charm out of the characters and doesn't help the reader identify with the character in any way because then its too artificial. Too much rambling tends to get boring basically.

Other than that, I think this story was quite believable. I loved that last bit of revelation to Rose that perhaps Violette was in the same miserable position as her when Scorpius cheated on Violette with Rose. I thought that was brilliant and showed the flaws in their personalities perfectly. Well done overall for writing these stories so well.
YeahHarryPotterAndILoveFood chapter 22 . 11/15/2014
Loved it :) That Plot twist is rather smart and I really like that 'We never owned the truth.' thing.
Meow chapter 21 . 11/1/2014
Scorpius changed her into a bitch. But I still love 'em.
1,767 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »