Reviews for Paramnesia
ScorpiusWeasel chapter 22 . 9/10
i love this. all of your stories are amazing, how can someone come up with such good storylines and type them so well?
Amazing! Loved it! So glad you did a chronicles sequel
Scorose addict chapter 22 . 7/26
I love this story it's amazing you should really write like a epilogue about kids or something!
Bwahahahshahaha!
Loved the ending!
Guest chapter 22 . 12/8/2016
I ADORE THIS FIC. people dont get that this fic was written way back in 2009 and as a result, your information on rose and scorpius was limited. however, i think you did a wonderful job with originally and made your own set of characters and a great story. the whole rose in ravenclaw ordeal and your personal take on the characters just paves a way for a great story y'know? seriously great job im shook ive been reading this and the chronicals all night now and prolly wont get much sleep but i say its worth it ay.
trekkifulron chapter 22 . 12/1/2016
I just wanted to say that this was a really great story. I liked it. I think that Rose could have dealt with the situation differently but I'm unsure if different would have been either right or better. For me personally the abandonment and lack of communication would have been the bigger issue than the infidelity. I suspended my disbelief in the premise of the senerio happening in favor of a good story, I believe that he'd have stayed in the waiting room at .Then no lie would have been believed.
Maddy17171717 chapter 22 . 11/29/2016
I loved it! Extremely frustrating at times, but incredibly entertaining
HelenaEonor chapter 22 . 11/20/2016
Great story!
A Bumbling Witch chapter 22 . 11/12/2016
I'm going to be really honest: You are absolutely, undeniably the best writer whose works I had the awfully awesome fortune to lay my eyes on.

Seriously.

One may even say that your works outshine Rowling herself. ;) Also, I love this chapter and will infinitely, as long as I have a small slight of breath inside me. I sincerely hope that you continue writing and that you will post more awesome-sauce stories on . No, it's more like a command - which I pray that you don't take offense to it.

Yet, again, (at least, I hope you know) you are a helluva writer, and your stories continue to make every fan girls' toes to curl and heavy hearts to clench.

Seriously.
Guest chapter 22 . 10/27/2016
This was beautiful
feelingsparkly chapter 22 . 10/21/2016
Just read Chronicles and Paramnesia in one sitting and they have to be the best fan fiction I have read yet. Amazing story!
Guest chapter 22 . 9/21/2016
Omg this is such a good story. It is pretty much the epitome of the Rose/Scorpius love story as I see it. Thank you so much for writing this!
HPPJOpercabethHG chapter 22 . 9/1/2016
I didn't review Chronicles (because I'm a jackass), and I don't even know if you'll see this review anyways. But Paramnesia was so much better than Chronicles, in my opinion. Chronicles has so much of the smirky, Slytherin-esque, smarmy Scorpius that at times it's hard to like such a bastard. Paramnesia, however, still kept to how you originally viewed Scorpius, but as a slightly changed person. More relatable, less fuck-boyish, and more lovable generally. I loved it!
slytherclaw7 chapter 22 . 8/18/2016
Love the last chapter. This story has been through many highs and lows, but the last chapter was perfect.
1,828 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »