Reviews for Training Day
explodingplanet chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
I like this story. It was interesting all-round and had no boring bits, it's a bit disappointing how there aren't many stories revolving around Casey, so kudos for writing this piece. Thank you.
Rhiann7 chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
I looked up Sarah/Casey stories for the first time today and I was disappointed to see how few they were. But this story was the first I clicked on and it really was a delight. I've watched Chuck from the first episode and even though it is a big part of the show I never was into Chuck/Sarah. Not sure why. But I've loved Casey from the beginning. I think behind that tough exterior is a sweet man that really cares for Chuck and especially Sarah. He's also saved their lives a bazillion times! How awesome was he in the season premiere? Anyway... A really great story seems really realistic that Casey would let his guard down to Sarah when no one is around. They've been partners for a while and that obviously creates a strong bond, trusting each other with their lives. I wish Casey could have some sort of personal storyline, hopefully someday... He deserves one.
MySoapBox chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
While I can't see Sarah opening herself up to Casey like this, I thought the overall story was very cute and fun to read. In lots of ways Casey would be for Sarah and I don't think it would be ooc for Casey to make a pass at her like this.
WeAreAllStoriesInTheEnd chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
Vera...nice Firefly reference! They really need to incoprate that in the show, that would be awesome.

Anyways, nice story! Chuck is probably the only fandom that I can stand multiple pairings in; Chuck/Sarah, Chuck/Casey, and yes, Casey/Sarah. Great job, I can totally see this happening! :)