Reviews for If you wish hard enough, even stars fall
finding-forever chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
freaking amazing.

i hate dan, too, no worries :)

chuck's story line was okay, but seemed incomplete. but this?

this is just perfection. (
SilkenBone922 chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
Fanfic should not be allowed to be this beautiful. I feel violated by how utterly wonderful this is.

Inadequate, too.

Well. What are you waiting for? Go write more!
Bookworm.hrt chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
That was so beautiful. I have tears in my eyes. I really hated Chuck's story line in carnal knowledge. I love how you wrote it instead with his mom, it is so much better. I felt so sad when Chuck was falling asleep and said how guilty he felt about wishing his dead was dead intead of his mom. Also, I LOVE how you incorperated the quotes from the show in the story because it seemed more realistic in this context then what Chuck said in the actually episode. The whole time I was screaming at the screen "Yeah right!", "Come on Chuck" and "DIE JOSH and STEPHANIE!"hahaha. Anyways great job, really I usually do not read anything thats not CB but it was written by you so I had to try it and I am glad. Bravo.

Oh and I hate Dan too. Moral center of the show my behind! I hope his early admission to Yale gets revoked and he has to stay in Brooklyn forever! hahah jk. Maybe not. And Ms. Carr needs to stop being a creepy teacher who totally wants her students. If Dan was a minor (actually Im not sure, is he 18?) anyways, she would be a predator. Ick.
Blood Red Kiss of Death chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
Holy crap. I'm glad the idea of Mystery Woman didn't turn me off (because YOU wrote it, and I know she's not a threat at all).

I love that it was his mother! I love that it was purely a dream. And then he went to Bart and that convo? *dies* *swoon* I WISH SO MUCH!

Then the dream at the end when he confesses wanting Bart dead instead and how he feels so guilty? thisclose to tears. oh man. this was a beautiful piece.